PDA

View Full Version : NFL Network discussing the Chiefs

YZILLA
03-10-2008, 07:27 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8071862f

hermhater
03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d8071862f

Dang I missed it and now the nfl.com site isn't playing the video you linked to.

DrunkHillbilly
03-10-2008, 08:01 PM
Sounds like Marshal Faulk thinks the QB position is a glaring need for the Chiefs!! I knew I liked that guy!!

hermhater
03-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Faulk brought up some good points.

The fact that Herm and Carl are joined at the hip was not one that I enjoyed hearing about.

royalswin100games
03-10-2008, 08:44 PM
Sounds like Marshal Faulk thinks the QB position is a glaring need for the Chiefs!! I knew I liked that guy!!

Hopefully "Bradie Croyle" proves him wrong. I agree with pretty much everything Marshall said. He said CP and Herm are joined at the hip. Hopefully they'll both be fired by the end of this season.

texaschief
03-10-2008, 09:45 PM
It doesn't sound like he REALLY knows anything about the Chiefs. I was done after i heard him refer to Gregg Wesley as our "best safety." Secondary and Oline are obvious needs. We could have listened to John Madden for that insight!! But I'm not sure he really understands the the problems the Chiefs are facing if he thinks drafting a franchise QB is going to solve our problems.

royalswin100games
03-10-2008, 09:47 PM
It doesn't sound like he REALLY knows anything about the Chiefs. I was done after i heard him refer to Gregg Wesley as our "best safety." Secondary and Oline are obvious needs. We could have listened to John Madden for that insight!! But I'm not sure he really understands the the problems the Chiefs are facing if he thinks drafting a franchise QB is going to solve our problems.

I guess I didn't pay attention to the "best saftey" part. That is kind of dumb.

hermhater
03-10-2008, 09:51 PM

I guess I didn't pay attention to the "best saftey" part. That is kind of dumb.

He was probably referring to the fact that Wesley was the only safety that didn't get burned deep for us.

Granted he wasn't on the field much, but that's the only reasoning I can figure out.

texaschief
03-10-2008, 09:54 PM
He was probably referring to the fact that Wesley was the only safety that didn't get burned deep for us.

Granted he wasn't on the field much, but that's the only reasoning I can figure out.

I'm sure it's because he's the only name that Faulk recognizes.

hermhater
03-10-2008, 09:58 PM
I'm sure it's because he's the only name that Faulk recognizes.

Are you implying that the NFL analysts don't know what they are talking about?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif

texaschief
03-10-2008, 09:59 PM

Are you implying they do?

hermhater
03-10-2008, 10:01 PM
Are you implying they do?

No guy, we are in agreement.

They are sometimes pretty good at evaluating the talent on their former teams' but that is normally the exception to the rule.

YZILLA
03-11-2008, 07:12 AM
when you click on that link it takes you to a video window with Larry Johnson on it ? Its still up for me HH ?

Canada
03-11-2008, 08:09 AM
I got it OK. Thanx yzilla

hermhater
03-11-2008, 12:17 PM
when you click on that link it takes you to a video window with Larry Johnson on it ? Its still up for me HH ?

I got it OK. Thanx yzilla

Yeah it's working, it was just locked up for about 15 minutes when I was trying to watch the first time.

Chiefster
03-11-2008, 10:37 PM

Do they ever?

garciakcfan
03-12-2008, 12:24 AM
good post and thanks... I'm with you Texas, I was like greg wesley??? I think i remember some chatter about him being on the trading block last year with nobody wanting him. Just for fun we should look at the free agent list for next year??? Maybe just maybe they're saving money for that.. And I know thats not what we want to hear but, ya never know... I'm glad we stuck to our guns and didnt over spend this year with those inflated salaries, but it would have been nice to pick up a decent lineman

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 12:32 AM
I couldn't disagree too much with what was said in that video.

hermhater
03-12-2008, 04:33 AM
good post and thanks... I'm with you Texas, I was like greg wesley??? I think i remember some chatter about him being on the trading block last year with nobody wanting him. Just for fun we should look at the free agent list for next year??? Maybe just maybe they're saving money for that.. And I know thats not what we want to hear but, ya never know... I'm glad we stuck to our guns and didnt over spend this year with those inflated salaries, but it would have been nice to pick up a decent lineman

When did you move to Buffalo?

hermhater
03-12-2008, 04:34 AM
I couldn't disagree too much with what was said in that video.

What part couldn't you disagree too much with?

chief31
03-12-2008, 06:12 AM

I have never had a problem with Wesley.

Chiefster
03-12-2008, 07:56 AM
What part couldn't you disagree too much with?

Most all of it.