PDA

View Full Version : Why not go after this guy ?

YZILLA
03-13-2008, 08:12 PM
Why Dont we go after Quinn Gray for a back up or possible starting QB . He is a huge , fast, man with a cannon arm. He could be a huge asset to the chiefs. We need a guy who can move and roll and make things happen if the pass play breaks down. I watched him a couple of years ago against the chiefs, he came in and ran for two touchdowns and almost took the game away from us.

royalswin100games
03-13-2008, 08:18 PM
Why Dont we go after Quinn Gray for a back up or possible starting QB . He is a huge , fast, man with a cannon arm. He could be a huge asset to the chiefs. We need a guy who can move and roll and make things happen if the pass play breaks down. I watched him a couple of years ago against the chiefs, he came in and ran for two touchdowns and almost took the game away from us.

Haven't seen much of him but sounds good. Oh yeah, that's right we shouldn't bring in more competition. :D

YZILLA
03-13-2008, 08:37 PM
http://jaguars.com/Team/Player.aspx?id=1846

YZILLA
03-13-2008, 08:41 PM

6'3 245 pounds of muscle

royalswin100games
03-13-2008, 08:47 PM

6'3 245 pounds of muscle

Should be able to take a hit behind an offensive line with holes.

Canada
03-13-2008, 08:58 PM

6'3 245 pounds of muscle

Actually I am 6'4" :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-14-2008, 01:24 AM
Actually I am 6'4" and made of beer!:bananen_smilies046:

FYR! :biggrin:

hermhater
03-14-2008, 01:26 AM

Is he a FA?

I think we just spent all the money Carl will let go of on a WR.

Chiefster
03-15-2008, 07:34 PM

Don't we have like four already?

YZILLA
03-15-2008, 08:27 PM

Bout time to get one good one right?

Brodie = injury prone, small in size , not that athletic .

Huard= smart but, slooooooow , and old

Whos the other guys?

Chiefster
03-15-2008, 09:04 PM

Whos the other guys?

David Greene

Tyler Thigpen

hermhater
03-16-2008, 01:21 AM

Whos the other guys?

David Greene

Tyler Thigpen

If this Grey guy can outrun blitzers while still being able to throw accurately down field then I wouldn't mind taking the guy.

We would have to lose a couple of the guys we already got, but they aren't gonna get any time unless (when) Brodie/Damon gets hurt.

YZILLA
03-16-2008, 05:41 PM
You mean when they get hurt right , Unless Herm pulls some magic outa his A** for the oline they will get hurt. we lost a hell of alot of players this offseason and now will be counting on mainly rookies to keep us alive this year.

hermhater
03-16-2008, 07:32 PM
You mean when they get hurt right , Unless Herm pulls some magic outa his A** for the oline they will get hurt. we lost a hell of alot of players this offseason and now will be counting on mainly rookies to keep us alive this year.

This whole team is gonna be rookies with no leadership at this rate.

YZILLA
03-17-2008, 04:24 PM
I bet we use our first pick on defense if long isnt there , you just wait. I would rather take mcfadden than a defensive man. Use him in a role like Petersen from the vikes , Run the ball and kick and punt returns. We need a big time set up guy bring the ball back. Hester did it for the Bears , now everyone wants him on their team. That is a big need of ours IMOH . McFadden can do it all.

YZILLA
03-17-2008, 10:15 PM
wow I thought everyone would jump all over me for the McFadden Comment. ! Maybe you all like hime as much as me?

Chiefster
03-17-2008, 10:22 PM
I bet we use our first pick on defense if long isnt there , you just wait. I would rather take mcfadden than a defensive man. Use him in a role like Petersen from the vikes , Run the ball and kick and punt returns. We need a big time set up guy bring the ball back. Hester did it for the Bears , now everyone wants him on their team. That is a big need of ours IMOH . McFadden can do it all.

This would not come as any surprise to me at all.

hermhater
03-18-2008, 02:08 AM

If we could use him in all those capacities that would be awesome!

I'm just wanting to get the O line shored up.

Do you really think he would be as much of an impact player as Petersen?

I like the guy, but Carl is notorious for ignoring talent with character issues, and that McFad is supposed to be some kind of trouble!

wow I thought everyone would jump all over me for the McFadden Comment. ! Maybe you all like hime as much as me?

I was at work, and no one posts here any more but me and Chiefster!

:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
03-18-2008, 02:25 AM
Should be able to take a hit behind an offensive line with holes.
And run for your life, make a play, make the defense game plan that abilitie.

Actually I am 6'4" :bananen_smilies046:
But can you throw a football? We know you can beer!

FYR! :biggrin:

We may well need all we can get!

McFadden in KC, who knows, maybe trade Lj away. Naw better get a OT.

tornadospotter
03-18-2008, 02:29 AM
If we could use him in all those capacities that would be awesome!

I'm just wanting to get the O line shored up.

Do you really think he would be as much of an impact player as Petersen?

I like the guy, but Carl is notorious for ignoring talent with character issues, and that McFad is supposed to be some kind of trouble!

I was at work, and no one posts here any more but me and Chiefster!

:mob: Just because I do not post, doesn't mean I not here!, watching, reading!!!!!:anim-magicman:

hermhater
03-18-2008, 02:30 AM
:mob: Just because I do not post, doesn't mean I not here!, watching, reading!!!!!:anim-magicman:

Well get to posting!

You are almost to 1000!

Do it!

tornadospotter
03-18-2008, 02:57 AM
Well get to posting!

You are almost to 1000!

Do it!

So much to read, so little time! Alas I have very little spare time to post. Because my spare time is babysitting my grandson, I am old you know. :11: :wheelchair: :sign0153: How did this happen? so fast? where did my youth go? :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :D

hermhater
03-18-2008, 03:00 AM
So much to read, so little time! Alas I have very little spare time to post. Because my spare time is babysitting my grandson, I am old you know. :11: :wheelchair: :sign0153: How did this happen? so fast? where did my youth go? :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :D

You're still young!

Congrats on the grandson, by the way!

tornadospotter
03-18-2008, 03:06 AM
You're still young!

Congrats on the grandson, by the way!

Yeah well thanks, again. How long untill the draft, I thinking we need to do a test of the Chiefs Emergency Warning System, to make sure its up and ready!

hermhater
03-18-2008, 03:07 AM
Yeah well thanks, again. How long untill the draft, I thinking we need to do a test of the Chiefs Emergency Warning System, to make sure its up and ready!

Friggin' do it man!

I'm here and I could use a good shot of Chiefs Nation!

:bananen_smilies046: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
03-18-2008, 11:52 PM

I could live with a decision to take Dorsey or Ellis, as long as OT was the second round pick, but getting a second high-dollar RB to run into the defense doesn't make any sense to me.

We haven't made any effort to fill starting roles along our offensive line yet, so unless we get real serious about it in the draft, then our offense might actually get worse.

Chiefster
03-22-2008, 02:26 AM
I could live with a decision to take Dorsey or Ellis, as long as OT was the second round pick, but getting a second high-dollar RB to run into the defense doesn't make any sense to me.

We haven't made any effort to fill starting roles along our offensive line yet, so unless we get real serious about it in the draft, then our offense might actually get worse.

Dejavu all over again.

Guru
03-22-2008, 02:30 AM

This year is the official rebuilding year after the rebuilding year that didn't really happen.

Chiefster
03-22-2008, 02:35 AM
This year is the official rebuilding year after the rebuilding year that didn't really happen.

:lol::lol::lol:

hermhater
03-22-2008, 03:09 AM

Dejavu all over again.

Always the optimists.

Guru
03-22-2008, 03:12 AM
Always the optimists.

Hey, somebody has to do it. Gotta balance out the extreme optimists.

hermhater
03-22-2008, 03:15 AM

Touche...

Canada
03-22-2008, 05:55 PM

Yup...if there is one thing that is lacking here on the Crowd, its a degree of pessimism!! :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-22-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm always optimistic. :p

hermhater
03-22-2008, 11:29 PM
I'm always optimistic. :p

Ahem...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=76164&postcount=45

:cool:

Chiefster
03-23-2008, 12:13 AM
Ahem...