PDA

View Full Version : I have a question.

hermhater
03-15-2008, 12:51 AM
What is the Buddy List?

I noticed in the User Control Panel that there is this thing called Buddy List and want to know how it can benefit me.

I said good day!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/47.jpg

Canada
03-15-2008, 10:05 AM
What is the Buddy List?

I noticed in the User Control Panel that there is this thing called Buddy List and want to know how it can benefit me.

I said good day!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/47.jpg

First...you need a buddy. Call us when that happens!! :D

hermhater
03-15-2008, 01:27 PM
First...you need a buddy. Call us when that happens!! :D

:lol:

Oh that was so funny.

Now answer my question. :sign0104:

Chiefster
03-15-2008, 08:47 PM
Click on a users profile

Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.

hermhater
03-16-2008, 02:00 AM
Click on a users profile

Near the top of the page is a link entitled "Add to buddy list" that when clicked will allow you to do just that.

How it benefits you is a relevant issue. I guess it serves as a reminder as to who you have as a buddy.

I figured out how to add people to my buddy list, but what is the use of doing it?

(Besides reminding me who I clicked on.)

Canada
03-16-2008, 11:16 AM
Click on a users profile

Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list? :D

hermhater
03-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Now that you told him that, is there any way of blocking someone from adding you to their buddy list? :D

Don't worry Canada, you can only add members that have put their location on the member map!

I was looking on that map and couldn't you...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/50.jpg

Canada
03-16-2008, 03:36 PM
Don't worry Canada, you can only add members that have put their location on the member map!

I was looking on that map and couldn't you...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/50.jpg

I have my own map...and it s bigger than yours!! :drunkhb:

hermhater
03-16-2008, 03:42 PM
I have my own map...and it s bigger than yours!! :drunkhb:

Show off!

Chiefster
03-17-2008, 08:52 PM

If you simply place that person on "ignore" then for you that person no longer exist.

Chiefster
03-17-2008, 08:54 PM
I figured out how to add people to my buddy list, but what is the use of doing it?

(Besides reminding me who I clicked on.)

Well, for everyone that is placed on your buddy list you'll see a nice little "+" after their "username" at the bottom of the Forums Homepage. :D

hermhater
03-18-2008, 04:25 AM
Well, for everyone that is placed on your buddy list you'll see a nice little "+" after their "username" at the bottom of the Forums Homepage. :D

Now that's what I call customer service!

2 day response!

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
03-18-2008, 02:53 PM

So what does the "minus" sign mean after HH's name?? Or is it just a symbol reminding him that he's diminutive!

Chiefster
03-20-2008, 10:02 PM
So what does the "minus" sign mean after HH's name?? Or is it just a symbol reminding him that he's diminutive!

Yes, we set that in place just for him only.

Chiefster
03-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Now that's what I call customer service!

2 day response!

:bananen_smilies046:

The rest of us have lives.

hermhater
03-21-2008, 01:09 AM

I told you. I'm not diminutive.

You know the rest...

Yes, we set that in place just for him only.

Thanks guy!

I'm famous!

The rest of us have lives.

Sure ya do...

:biggrin:

Chiefster
03-21-2008, 06:07 PM
I told you. I'm not diminutive.

You know the rest...

Thanks guy!

I'm infamous!