PDA

View Full Version : 2007 schedule

wolfpack
04-11-2007, 07:03 PM
here is the 2007 schedule for those who haven`t seen it.
Chiefs 2007 regular season schedule

Date Opponent Time TV

9-9 at Houston noon Ch. 5

9-16 at Chicago 3:15 p.m. Ch. 5

9-23 MINNESOTA noon Ch. 4

9-30 at San Diego 3:15 p.m. Ch. 5

10-7 JACKSONVILLE noon Ch. 5

10-14 CINCINNATI noon Ch. 5

10-21 at Oakland 3:05 p.m. Ch. 5

10-28 Bye

11-4 GREEN BAY noon Ch. 4

11-11 DENVER noon Ch. 5

11-18 at Indianapolis noon Ch. 5

11-25 OAKLAND noon Ch. 5

12-2 SAN DIEGO noon Ch. 5

12-9 at Denver 3:15 p.m. Ch. 5

12-16 TENNESSEE noon Ch. 5

12-23 at Detroit noon Ch. 5

12-30 at New York Jets 7:15 p.m.* Ch. 41

9-7 maybe 10-6,,,, lucky 11-5. depends on the offense and how much hermmie plays hermmie ball.

Chiefster
04-11-2007, 07:33 PM
Repost. :)

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=431

wolfpack
04-11-2007, 09:25 PM
well,,,,,i be, it is a repost. i guess i`ll just ban myself from starting new threads.

Chiefster
04-11-2007, 09:49 PM
well,,,,,i be, it is a repost. i guess i`ll just ban myself from starting new threads.

LOL! Nah, keep it up; the more threads the merrier. :D

Coach
04-11-2007, 11:01 PM
I think the season hinges on how they start. That's a tough starting schedule. Especially with a new QB.

Chiefster
04-11-2007, 11:02 PM
I think the season hinges on how they start. That's a tough starting schedule. Especially with a new QB.

Yeah we need to have one really stinky season and get a light schedule for the next. LOL!
j/k

TheLateGreat#58Fan
04-11-2007, 11:29 PM
was it that long ago I used to see that Chiefs helmet on MNF all the time :sign0094:

Coach
04-11-2007, 11:35 PM
was it that long ago I used to see that Chiefs helmet on MNF all the time :sign0094:

Good point, We have been getting the shaft on MNF. :sign0156:

Chiefster
04-12-2007, 02:21 AM
Good point, We have been getting the shaft on MNF. :sign0156:

I know; it was simply expected.

Cisco Kid
04-12-2007, 02:42 AM
The Chiefs have no one else to blame but themselves for being snubbed as a national draw. Monday Night Football and "Prime Time" scheduling is about the draw of a national TV viewing crowd. Until Clark Hunt and Carl Peterson are willing and/or able to produce contending teams year-in-and-year-out, don't be expecting to see the Red and Gold on a TV screen any time soon.

Chiefster
04-12-2007, 02:50 AM
The Chiefs have no one else to blame but themselves for being snubbed as a national draw. Monday Night Football and "Prime Time" scheduling is about the draw of a national TV viewing crowd. Until Clark Hunt and Carl Peterson are willing and/or able to produce contending teams year-in-and-year-out, don't be expecting to see the Red and Gold on a TV screen any time soon.

That is very true, and don't get me started on Peterson.

Cisco Kid
04-12-2007, 03:13 AM
Here's a cut from today's K.C. Star article about the schedule. Glad to see coach putting a positive spin on things...but everyone knows the truth. This year's offseason to date has been somewhat out of character for King Carl, something leads me to believe that Clark Hunt has put the screws to Peterson...build it solid or you'll be gone in three years, if not sooner!

The NFL obviously doesn’t expect the Chiefs to be a playoff contender. They have no scheduled national television appearances, though the Jets game is tentatively scheduled to be NBC’s prime-time Sunday night telecast.
“People are looking at our football team, and they have to make a decision on how they think we’re going to be,” Edwards said. “There’s nothing wrong with running under the radar. I kind of like that. That’s good for us.”

Chiefster
04-12-2007, 03:35 AM
Here's a cut from today's K.C. Star article about the schedule. Glad to see coach putting a positive spin on things...but everyone knows the truth. This year's offseason to date has been somewhat out of character for King Carl, something leads me to believe that Clark Hunt has put the screws to Peterson...build it solid or you'll be gone in three years, if not sooner!

The NFL obviously doesn’t expect the Chiefs to be a playoff contender. They have no scheduled national television appearances, though the Jets game is tentatively scheduled to be NBC’s prime-time Sunday night telecast.
“People are looking at our football team, and they have to make a decision on how they think we’re going to be,” Edwards said. “There’s nothing wrong with running under the radar. I kind of like that. That’s good for us.”

It would be about time. :D

Canada
04-12-2007, 08:07 AM
If it is about drawing a national crowd, how did the buffalo b_lls gat a mionday nighter and we didn't?

Chiefster
04-12-2007, 08:24 AM
If it is about drawing a national crowd, how did the buffalo b_lls gat a mionday nighter and we didn't?

Larger venue??? (I'm guessing here)

TheLateGreat#58Fan
04-12-2007, 12:13 PM
Buffalo's stadium is the same size as ours. and the idea of whether you have been winning recently doesnt work either- i.e San Fran and Green Bay have 4 nat'l t.v. games and both teams are bad. Now the cowboys have a bunch of games but they are the cowboys whether they are mediocre or not lots of people like dallas. it comes down to how many people they hope follow each team I guess

Chiefster
04-12-2007, 12:46 PM
Buffalo's stadium is the same size as ours. and the idea of whether you have been winning recently doesnt work either- i.e San Fran and Green Bay have 4 nat'l t.v. games and both teams are bad. Now the cowboys have a bunch of games but they are the cowboys whether they are mediocre or not lots of people like dallas. it comes down to how many people they hope follow each team I guess

Sounds like a reasonable assumption to me.

jgunn1966
04-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Tell me what game was better during the Regular Season that the KCvsDen on Thanksgiving night. If I heard it once I heard a 1oo times from media, fans and players that was the best venue of the year by far.

Chiefster
04-12-2007, 05:02 PM
Tell me what game was better during the Regular Season that the KCvsDen on Thanksgiving night. If I heard it once I heard a 1oo times from media, fans and players that was the best venue of the year by far.

I think KC vs Den has always been the best venue, regardless of when they play. IMO

kenny1937
04-12-2007, 06:30 PM

I hope he is hinting at something great for our 2007 Chiefs, like a solid O line, that can create holes and protect the QB, that would make me happy running under the radar. (grin)

:H2: :violent-smiley-080: