PDA

View Full Version : Well we lost another one !

YZILLA
03-18-2008, 07:32 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3300560

royalswin100games
03-18-2008, 07:34 PM
That sucks.

Three7s
03-18-2008, 07:37 PM
Can't say I'm not surprised. As I said, Herm and Peterson won't be getting many FAs this off-season, even if they'd be a good fit for the team.

royalswin100games
03-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Can't say I'm not surprised. As I said, Herm and Peterson won't be getting many FAs this off-season, even if they'd be a good fit for the team.

None of these guys seem like they're interested in even visiting KC. Hate to say it, but after next year's record, none of the free agent class then will want to either.

DrunkHillbilly
03-18-2008, 08:04 PM
They don't want to visit because we have made it known throughout the league that we will not be signing any significant FA's this offseason. Why would they even bother? They don't want to play for a team that isn't committed to winning!!

YZILLA
03-18-2008, 09:03 PM
Hillbilly sometimes you make me laugh with goofy comments like that . What team isnt committed to winning. Why would one franchise decide that we do not want to win? We have a plan and its not an immediate one. Nothing Herm or Clark has said has led us to believe any different. We will see what happens in the draft and ***** some more because their is always someone better to get.But damn we are what we are and we will be better this year and even better next year ! Just believe !

'
By the way He wanted a 4 year commitment and we were only willing to give two . We probably didn't lose that much in the long haul because there is always someone younger ,stronger , faster and we can build him the way we want them.

DMN
03-18-2008, 09:24 PM
well he signed a 2 year deal with the steelers. very reasonably actually. I think that the chiefs just wont spend the money and it really pisses me off. They say that we want to build through the draft..... ok great, I am fine with that. but what happens when a few of the players get to pro bowl status (i.e Jared Allen) and they want a contract to match? for our sake we can only hope that the Jets and Raiders attempts at "buying" a superbowl fail so herm has some cred in his 5 year plan.

At this point just have to set back and watch.

DrunkHillbilly
03-19-2008, 02:01 AM
Hillbilly sometimes you make me laugh with goofy comments like that . What team isnt committed to winning. Why would one franchise decide that we do not want to win? We have a plan and its not an immediate one. Nothing Herm or Clark has said has led us to believe any different. We will see what happens in the draft and ***** some more because their is always someone better to get.But damn we are what we are and we will be better this year and even better next year ! Just believe !

'
By the way He wanted a 4 year commitment and we were only willing to give two . We probably didn't lose that much in the long haul because there is always someone younger ,stronger , faster and we can build him the way we want them.
Your out of your mind!!! I don't have th energy to get into this with you right now!!! Read DMN's post! By the way.... he took a 2 year contract!!! Must not have wanted 4 that bad!!:sign0104:

Hayvern
03-19-2008, 02:39 AM
Apparently they, (the management, or the idiots in charge) decided that there was something about this guy they did not like enough to give him the money he was asking for.

We are sitting on now two starting offensive lineman, these guys better pull something out of their collective arses pretty soon, or this is going to be another long year.. Well it is going to be long anyway.

I think this was a Herm Edwards call on this one. Edwards has no clue.

hermhater
03-19-2008, 03:01 AM
Apparently they, (the management, or the idiots in charge) decided that there was something about this guy they did not like enough to give him the money he was asking for.

We are sitting on now two starting offensive lineman, these guys better pull something out of their collective arses pretty soon, or this is going to be another long year.. Well it is going to be long anyway.

I think this was a Herm Edwards call on this one. Edwards has no clue.

Herm sucks.

See my user name.

jaytray
03-19-2008, 05:11 AM
I am sooooooooo f**king sick of hearing "5 year plan" Come out of Carl's mouth. He and Dicks 5 year plan was pretty awesome eh guys??? I wasn't upset after the indy loss at all. Or all the other bull**** games I had to watch our defense give away in those 5 years.

This whole thing is getting out of control and Carl has to go. I've always stood behing CP and defended him and his actions. But now what.... 10 years? After marty all I see is a piece of sh** GM with nothing to show for his years here in KC.

Bring back marty!

jaytray
03-19-2008, 05:14 AM
Herm sucks. See my user name.

Agreed.

Can i change my user name to " hermhaterJR"?

rbedgood
03-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Agreed.

Can i change my user name to " hermhaterJR"?

"hermhatertaller" would probably be more appropriate.

Chiefster
03-22-2008, 12:47 AM
"hermhatertaller" would probably be more appropriate.

:lol::lol::lol: