PDA

View Full Version : smoking

tammietailgator
03-24-2008, 11:10 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Starting Monday, Kansas City smokers will have to watch where they light up. An ordinance passed by the city council in January restricts smoking after 9 p.m in bars and restaurants with liquor licenses. Restaurants without liquor licenses not have smoking allowed at any time. The ordinance also includes stricter smoking rules at Kauffman and Arrowhead stadiums.

FYI

YZILLA
03-24-2008, 11:17 PM
no more smoking in the fireplace at the sushi place HH-lol

hermhater
03-24-2008, 11:26 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Starting Monday, Kansas City smokers will have to watch where they light up. An ordinance passed by the city council in January restricts smoking after 9 p.m in bars and restaurants with liquor licenses. Restaurants without liquor licenses not have smoking allowed at any time. The ordinance also includes stricter smoking rules at Kauffman and Arrowhead stadiums.

FYI

AFTER 9 p.m.??????

When the hell do they think the smokers are gonna be there???

Friggin' Funkhauser had something to do with this I'm sure.

no more smoking in the fireplace at the sushi place HH-lol

Just let 'em try and stop me!

That fireplace is my spot to smoke, I tell ya!!!

:mob:

Canada
03-25-2008, 08:09 AM
Good!! Tomorrow will be 4 months smoke free!! :p Read a book HH!!

tornadospotter
03-25-2008, 08:51 AM
Well if you smoke or not, rights are being violated! Big Brother knows how we should live.

DrunkHillbilly
03-25-2008, 11:52 AM
Well if you smoke or not, rights are being violated! Big Brother knows how we should live.
Yea, the rights of the people that don't smoke that have to breath the smoke!!! Been violated for years, your right!!! It will be a law country wide before too long. Sooooo many other states and countries have adopted this law already! Although, I have never heard of the 9:00pm rule anywhere else.

hermhater
03-25-2008, 01:18 PM
Good!! Tomorrow will be 4 months smoke free!! :p Read a book HH!!

:sign0098: :beer:

I'm not gonna argue about smoking in bars/restaurants anymore.

It's getting banned, I will live with it (except for in the fireplace)!

Yea, the rights of the people that don't smoke that have to breath the smoke!!! Been violated for years, your right!!! It will be a law country wide before too long. Sooooo many other states and countries have adopted this law already! Although, I have never heard of the 9:00pm rule anywhere else.

I've come to accept that I can't smoke inside publicly accessible places.

No big deal.

That 9:00pm rule is definitely strange...

royalswin100games
03-25-2008, 04:04 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/sports/chiefs/story/543761.html

tammietailgator
03-25-2008, 11:55 PM
Currently, the Royals ban smoking in the seating area and the restrooms, and place some restrictions on where people can smoke in concourses. On the upper and lower concourses, smokers are asked to move to the outer ledge or the ramps. Smoking is allowed throughout the outfield concourses, including the concession lines.

I am a smoker, but I do not smoke near non-smokers I find it rude when I see somebody smoking in line for anything even outside. I think that smokers should smoke far enough to the edge of the concourse in designated areas. That would be fair. Also, give us our own beer stand right in the middle of our area. :D

Chiefster
03-26-2008, 12:25 AM

FYI

It's a dictatorship here I tell ya! When will the trampling of basic human rights to slowly kill yourself and endanger the lives of all those around you end; where I say!!!!!! :p :11:

hermhater
03-26-2008, 12:33 AM
Currently, the Royals ban smoking in the seating area and the restrooms, and place some restrictions on where people can smoke in concourses. On the upper and lower concourses, smokers are asked to move to the outer ledge or the ramps. Smoking is allowed throughout the outfield concourses, including the concession lines.

I am a smoker, but I do not smoke near non-smokers I find it rude when I see somebody smoking in line for anything even outside. I think that smokers should smoke far enough to the edge of the concourse in designated areas. That would be fair. Also, give us our own beer stand right in the middle of our area. :D

There ya go!

You hit the nail on the head chicky!

:sign0098:

Canada
03-26-2008, 01:07 PM
oncourse in designated areas. That would be fair. Also, give us our own beer stand right in the middle of our area. :D

I would like my own beer stand please!! :)

ChiefsWillWin
03-26-2008, 02:42 PM
to outlaw smoking on government land and in government buildings is all fine and dandy, but to tell a private owner how to run their business or regulate their PRIVATE BUILDING that they bought...now that is just wrong.

The free economy can work this out...if there is a demand for restaurants and bars that are smoke free...they would be built.

CHUCK the Government!

-CH + F

royalswin100games
03-26-2008, 03:23 PM
to outlaw smoking on government land and in government buildings is all fine and dandy, but to tell a private owner how to run their business or regulate their PRIVATE BUILDING that they bought...now that is just wrong.

The free economy can work this out...if there is a demand for restaurants and bars that are smoke free...they would be built.

CHUCK the Government!

-CH + F

Anarchy Burger!

Chiefster
03-27-2008, 01:45 AM

CHUCK the Government!

-CH + F

I don't get it. :rolleyes: :p

chief31
03-27-2008, 02:17 AM
I don't get it. :rolleyes: :p

CHUCK the government...

-CH (Subtract the CH from one of those words) and + F (in place of the CH):D

Chiefster
03-27-2008, 02:27 AM
CHUCK the government...

One word: Sarcasm.

Notice the :rolleyes: and :p smilies.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 02:43 AM
I would like my own beer stand please!! :)

Dude, it was so cool today.

I was on the phone talking to Steph today outside work.

I was standing behind a pillar because it decided to get sh!tty in KC again today, and the most beautiful site I have ever seen came rolling around the corner!!!!

I couldn't take a picture because I was on the phone, but it was some kind of portable Budweiser cooler as tall as a Canadian and as long as one too!!!!

These guys had at least 10 kegs of Bud rolling down the street!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
03-27-2008, 02:44 AM
CHUCK the government...

One word: Sarcasm.

Notice the :rolleyes: and :p smilies.

I'm gonna say from his response that he got the sarcasm Chiefster...

:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
03-27-2008, 03:36 PM
Dude, it was so cool today.

I was on the phone talking to Steph today outside work.

I was standing behind a pillar because it decided to get sh!tty in KC again today, and the most beautiful site I have ever seen came rolling around the corner!!!!

I couldn't take a picture because I was on the phone, but it was some kind of portable Budweiser cooler as tall as a Canadian and as long as one too!!!!

These guys had at least 10 kegs of Bud rolling down the street!!!

:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

And you went back to work??? :iamwithstupid:

hermhater
03-27-2008, 03:49 PM
And you went back to work??? :iamwithstupid:

They brought it into the building and I followed them.

Unfortunately they went up to the 30th floor, and my card only gets me access up to 10...
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Canada
03-27-2008, 04:27 PM
They brought it into the building and I followed them.

Unfortunately they went up to the 30th floor, and my card only gets me access up to 10...
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

Climb up the outside!!

hermhater
03-27-2008, 04:33 PM
Climb up the outside!!

I forgot my suction cups, and the building is made of glass...

rbedgood
03-27-2008, 07:59 PM
So essentially as usual HH, you wanted to fit in, but you weren't invited. Left out, the story of HH's life.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 08:04 PM
So essentially as usual HH, you wanted to fit in, but you weren't invited. Left out, the story of HH's life.

If there's beer involved, I want to be a part of it.

Invited or not.

:11:

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 03:32 PM
YouTube - Football and smokes

hermhater
03-29-2008, 03:46 PM
YouTube - Football and smokes (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TXsx_h8QJvM)

"Don't eat the brown acid!"

WTF???

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 03:50 PM
"Don't eat the brown acid!"

WTF???

I saw the original ad and youtubed it. It turned out to be the psychedelic version.

tammietailgator
03-29-2008, 04:26 PM
wow - now that is bazaar!! but kinda funny!