PDA

View Full Version : anyone watch survivor?

anaeelbackwards
03-25-2008, 01:27 PM
yeah the season that is currently on air, they are filming it from micronesia. and yeah if any of you didn't know, thats where i am from.. tis where my dad was in the marines and met my mom, and wam bam thank you mam i was born. and then ive been residing in good ol' kansas for the past 21 years... the last time i been there was back in 1999... i miss it.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/87.jpg

hermhater
03-25-2008, 01:31 PM
I have watched every single Survivor except this one, Leeana.

I love that show, but haven't been able to watch it this season because of all the freakin' idiots that want me to help them with their taxes.

I'll bet Micronesia is beautiful though, next time you go, take me!!!

:yahoo:

anaeelbackwards
03-25-2008, 01:38 PM
I have watched every single Survivor except this one, Leeana.

I love that show, but haven't been able to watch it this season because of all the freakin' idiots that want me to help them with their taxes.

I'll bet Micronesia is beautiful though, next time you go, take me!!!

it sure is...... and hey im going this summer.. its my birthday present from my mom.... ahem which is april 19th... gifts would be nice... money would be better. beer would be grand. :0)

ive never really watch survivor... my friends and people just come up to me and are like "hey you know survivor was filmed in micronesia?" and it was just nice to see micronesia being put out on front like that. people ask me what ethnicity i am, and people are like "micro-what?" :wheelchair:

hermhater
03-25-2008, 01:54 PM
it sure is...... and hey im going this summer.. its my birthday present from my mom.... ahem which is april 19th... gifts would be nice... money would be better. beer would be grand. :0)

ive never really watch survivor... my friends and people just come up to me and are like "hey you know survivor was filmed in micronesia?" and it was just nice to see micronesia being put out on front like that. people ask me what ethnicity i am, and people are like "micro-what?" :wheelchair:

You're birthday is less than a month away?

Kick ***!!!

I'll give ya some beer!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-27-2008, 12:58 AM
No; I do not watch Survivor.

That is all.

rbedgood
03-27-2008, 04:56 AM
Survivor...that thing is still on???

Chiefster