PDA

View Full Version : Latest ESPN mock draft

DrunkHillbilly
03-27-2008, 01:48 PM
The latest ESPN mock draft I saw this morning had Jake Long going to St Louis and the Chiefs taking DT Sedrick Ellis from USC.

I don't like the fact that these mocks I've seen (3 now) don't have the Chiefs taking an O lineman.

I did watch this kid Ellis play a bunch of games being he was in the Pac 10 and he is pretty disruptive as far as nose tackles go.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 01:50 PM
I agree.

What is the use of building up the defense even more if the O can't stay on the field?

The D is just gonna get tired late in the game/season.

texaschief
03-27-2008, 01:56 PM
I'm glad no one sees us reaching for a guy who should be drafted around pick ten just because he's a "team need." Our D-line could use some help in the middle as well. If J.Long isn't there, the Chiefs need to try and trade down if they're going to take an OT. Otherwise, they need to take the best DL available...or Gohlston(OLB/DL).

DrunkHillbilly
03-27-2008, 02:11 PM
I'm glad no one sees us reaching for a guy who should be drafted around pick ten just because he's a "team need." Our D-line could use some help in the middle as well. If J.Long isn't there, the Chiefs need to try and trade down if they're going to take an OT. Otherwise, they need to take the best DL available...or Gohlston(OLB/DL).
Believe it or not I agree with this!!!!! I really don't want to reach for a Clady, I also would like to trade down.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 02:29 PM

Believe it or not I agree with this!!!!! I really don't want to reach for a Clady, I also would like to trade down.

Well we better draft a kicker then, because the games are gonna be played to a 3-0 victory.

Geez...

DrunkHillbilly
03-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Well we better draft a kicker then, because the games are gonna be played to a 3-0 victory.

Geez...
I think there will be other O linemen available later in the draft. Maybe not a Long type but let's face it, how many Long types are actually in the NFL? Not many in my estimation and that's if he ends up being an absolute stud! There are a ton of serviceable lineman throughout the league and many of them are late round draft picks. If we traded down (if Long's not there) we could stand to get an outstanding player at a different position.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 02:54 PM
I think there will be other O linemen available later in the draft. Maybe not a Long type but let's face it, how many Long types are actually in the NFL? Not many in my estimation and that's if he ends up being an absolute stud! There are a ton of serviceable lineman throughout the league and many of them are late round draft picks. If we traded down (if Long's not there) we could stand to get an outstanding player at a different position.

OK then, if McFadden is available we take him.

It stops anyone else from having him, and then after we prove how good he is, we trade him for Long.

royalswin100games
03-27-2008, 03:26 PM
From what I've heard Clady is moving up the board. He may not be a #5 choice but could be pretty solid.

I also agree and have agreed we should try to trade down if Long isn't available.

YZILLA
03-27-2008, 03:26 PM
I want to get McFadden, We need a kick returner and we need as much help in the backfield as we can get anyways - I say you go for the best player you can get at number 5. Remember last year when LJ went down , we got rid of Bennett, and the Priest got hurt, Kolby got dinged up. I know, I know The Oline need suring up . We have alot of picks this year and there are quite a few good o-lineman available. I doubt Herm would take a big name O-lineman anyway , It will be somebody he has instincts about that is under that radar. Thats the way he works.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 03:43 PM
From what I've heard Clady is moving up the board. He may not be a #5 choice but could be pretty solid.

I also agree and have agreed we should try to trade down if Long isn't available.

If we aren't taking an O lineman with the first pick we should take the best guy available on the board (besides Matt Ryan).

If McFadden is available we take him.

If he's gone we take the best CB available on the board. I don't care if he's been slotted as a number 10 or 15, we just take him dang it.

I want to get McFadden, We need a kick returner and we need as much help in the backfield as we can get anyways - I say you go for the best player you can get at number 5. Remember last year when LJ went down , we got rid of Bennett, and the Priest got hurt, Kolby got dinged up. I know, I know The Oline need suring up . We have alot of picks this year and there are quite a few good o-lineman available. I doubt Herm would take a big name O-lineman anyway , It will be somebody he has instincts about that is under that radar. Thats the way he works.

What he said!

:bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
03-27-2008, 04:06 PM
If we aren't taking an O lineman with the first pick we should take the best guy available on the board (besides Matt Ryan).

If McFadden is available we take him.

If he's gone we take the best CB available on the board. I don't care if he's been slotted as a number 10 or 15, we just take him dang it.

What he said!

Why? He is going to want a truckload of money. I agree if you're basing that pick on a trade. It would have to be a really good offer as well.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 04:10 PM
Why? He is going to want a truckload of money. I agree if you're basing that pick on a trade. It would have to be a really good offer as well.

You sound like Carl.

Your team does sh!tty so instead of paying good players, you muck from the bottom of the barrel and let Herm evaluate talent, so that later in the year Herm can say "It comes down to the players, they got to make the plays." and throw them under the bus.

Herm has said, once again, that he has never been solid at the QB position in this league.

Well Herms a dumbass and is doing it wrong!

DrunkHillbilly
03-27-2008, 04:16 PM
You sound like Carl.

Your team does sh!tty so instead of paying good players, you muck from the bottom of the barrel and let Herm evaluate talent, so that later in the year Herm can say "It comes down to the players, they got to make the plays." and throw them under the bus.

Herm has said, once again, that he has never been solid at the QB position in this league.

I thought you were a Brodie lover?

hermhater
03-27-2008, 04:24 PM
I thought you were a Brodie lover?

Haven't decided yet.

The kid makes poor decisions, but I don't blame him for them at this point.

It's hard to learn an NFL offense, and how to read defenses from your back.

royalswin100games
03-27-2008, 04:25 PM
You sound like Carl.

That was kinda under the belt. I've made it known I don't like the queen. I think we should spend money on talent.

I'm not saying we shouldn't pay good players. I'm saying we should pay good players that can fill the positions we need. I think we're okay at HB.

hermhater
03-27-2008, 04:35 PM
That was kinda under the belt. I've made it known I don't like the queen. I think we should spend money on talent.

I'm not saying we shouldn't pay good players. I'm saying we should pay good players that can fill the positions we need. I think we're okay at HB.

If you want to pay good players that we need then draft Clady.

We need O linemen more than any thing else, and I don't trust Herms evaluation enough to get them ALL in the later rounds.

I didn't say you were Carl, just that's what your philosophy sounded like.

You're right that was a low blow, my apologies.:D

royalswin100games
03-27-2008, 04:36 PM
If you want to pay good players that we need then draft Clady.

We need O linemen more than any thing else, and I don't trust Herms evaluation enough to get them ALL in the later rounds.

I didn't say you were Carl, just that's what your philosophy sounded like.

You're right that was a low blow, my apologies.:D

Once again, maybe Clady is good enough to take there...

hermhater
03-27-2008, 04:38 PM
Once again, maybe Clady is good enough to take there...

That's what I'm saying.

I don't like this trading down crap.

YZILLA
03-27-2008, 05:00 PM
We suffered last year and now have a #5 pick. Why give Dallas or some other team above 500 a chance to have the best in the draft. I say whoever is the best pick at #5 we take them . We are hurting really bad in alot of positions and O-line is our main goal . But Herm will take a no-name guy just because He wouldnt be Herm if he Didnt. MCfadden can do a hell of alot for us other than just line up at halfback. Look what Hester did for the Bears( and he is just beginning to grow as a player ) . We need to start our drives before the 20 yard line.He could be a threat in many positions. We will and have picked up some guys already on the oline that the papers really never talked about.( No Name players ) . We have alot of work to do and I have little faith in Herms decision making skills. I hope we take a superstar for our first pick whoever it is. Dont we have like 10 picks this year? If im not mistaken alot of great players have come from the late rounds that were never picked to be that great . Some people dont grow up until they get their first real job . College is just parties and pu*** and is way different than the real world. NFL is a mans game and we will see who steps up to be a man .Some in the NFL are still struggling to get out of college party mode. ( We know a few examples ).GO CHIEFS !

YZILLA
03-27-2008, 05:04 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/rudy_niswanger/ will be good this year - just wait !

And this guy ! http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/rob_smith/

hermhater
03-27-2008, 05:05 PM
We suffered last year and now have a #5 pick. Why give Dallas or some other team above 500 a chance to have the best in the draft. I say whoever is the best pick at #5 we take them . We are hurting really bad in alot of positions and O-line is our main goal . But Herm will take a no-name guy just because He wouldnt be Herm if he Didnt. MCfadden can do a hell of alot for us other than just line up at halfback. Look what Hester did for the Bears( and he is just beginning to grow as a player ) . We need to start our drives before the 20 yard line.He could be a threat in many positions. We will and have picked up some guys already on the oline that the papers really never talked about.( No Name players ) . We have alot of work to do and I have little faith in Herms decision making skills. I hope we take a superstar for our first pick whoever it is. Dont we have like 10 picks this year? If im not mistaken alot of great players have come from the late rounds that were never picked to be that great . Some people dont grow up until they get their first real job . College is just parties and pu*** and is way different than the real world. NFL is a mans game and we will see who steps up to be a man .Some in the NFL are still struggling to get out of college party mode. ( We know a few examples ).GO CHIEFS !

Kick ***.

Rep.

P.S. Who are the no name linemen we got a hold of?

YZILLA
03-27-2008, 08:57 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/travis_leffew/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/anthony_alabi/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/joe_lobdell/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/tre_stallings/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/michael_allan/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/mickey_pimentel/

Heres a list of guys we have aquired that you might not have heard of !

hermhater
03-27-2008, 09:14 PM
http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/travis_leffew/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/anthony_alabi/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/joe_lobdell/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/tre_stallings/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/michael_allan/

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/mickey_pimentel/

Heres a list of guys we have aquired that you might not have heard of !

Thanks guy!

How many of those guys are starting material?

Are they all on the practice squad?

chief31
03-27-2008, 10:16 PM

So, let's draft Chris Long and we'll keep him on the bench for the season. Or do we then bench Tamba?

I'm just sayin' that that theory doesn't work for building a team very often. Rarely does the BPA fit in with what you are doing. How many defensive linemen can one team carry?

If you have Barry Sanders and Walter Payton in your backfield, then aughtn't you be looking in some direction that isn't RB?

Exaggeration, for sure. But where does the line get drawn? We are missing two-three starters on o-line, and we have a great no.1 RB, as well as a terrific back-up RB. With only one first round selection, how do you possibly pass on the o-line?

Or do you just continue to throw whatever garbage that you can find in other teams' trash in those starting spots?

http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/rudy_niswanger/ will be good this year - just wait !

And this guy ! http://www.kcchiefs.com/player/rob_smith/

DMN
03-27-2008, 10:43 PM
We have to take the best payer on the board. It is clear that we are rebuilding. O line is our priority but even if we nail the draft with great o line picks what are our chances in the playoffs in 08? A championship is the goal and I dont see that in the next few years so we need to embrace the rebuilding and get the best players on our team that we can.... the chiefs need spark and I dont care what position it comes from.

royalswin100games
03-27-2008, 11:14 PM

So your saying you think McFadden is as fast and agile as Devin Hester? Are you saying we should draft the #1 rated HB in the draft with the #5 pick to be a KR/PR? If you aren't, do you think Larry and his attitude can handle splitting carries with McFadden? Then what do we do with Kolby? Should we run an offense splitting carries between three backs?

I wouldn't compare McFadden with Hester. They are two different types of players. Yes McFadden could be a great KR/PR but he has the build of a HB and should probably be used as such.

I never agreed with the contract we gave Larry. If recent history with backs in the NFL proves true, Larry probably doesn't have many good years left. I hope he proves me wrong this season. If we do draft McFadden, we need to get rid of Larry somehow. Kolby has proven himself and needs a shot.

YZILLA
03-28-2008, 02:55 AM
I wasnt comparing him to hester as far as a player.I was saying look at the way they are using him. Remember who our running back was at the end of the year? Kolby who was dinged up. We lost Priest, LJ and bennett. So we gonna say Kolby and LJ is enough in the type of offense we use. Who cares if LJ gets pissed Hes got his paycheck. Also I was thinking of using McFadden more on the lines of like Minnesota using Adrian Pederson. He also ran kick offs back right? We need play makers badly , We are not gonna draft the best offensive lineman this year anyways ( we would be lucky to draft two ) .Taylor from minnesota learned to embrace the fact that pederson is gonna be used alot and they both did well. I love Kolby Smith and I pray he does well ! and becomes the number one back here someday. My guess is he ends up somewhere that will pay him a big contract in a couple of years , We are stuck with LJ and thats not a bad thing. But I am saying I want to get Mcfadden. If he is there. If you dont like that , I respect your opinion also ! Either way we all want what is best for the team and want to go to Arrowhead thinking we dont lose on our turf.I watched them lose four times at home last year I think and it was really hard to take. I ended up basically giving my last two home game tickets away.One set noone even wanted for free? What does that tell you? We need a reason to be excited again and big game players is what will do that !

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:00 AM
I wasnt comparing him to hester as far as a player.I was saying look at the way they are using him. Remember who our running back was at the end of the year? Kolby who was dinged up. We lost Priest, LJ and bennett. So we gonna say Kolby and LJ is enough in the type of offense we use. Who cares if LJ gets pissed Hes got his paycheck. Also I was thinking of using McFadden more on the lines of like Minnesota using Adrian Pederson. He also ran kick offs back right? We need play makers badly , We are not gonna draft the best offensive lineman this year anyways ( we would be lucky to draft two ) .Taylor from minnesota learned to embrace the fact that pederson is gonna be used alot and they both did well. I love Kolby Smith and I pray he does well ! and becomes the number one back here someday. My guess is he ends up somewhere that will pay him a big contract in a couple of years , We are stuck with LJ and thats not a bad thing. But I am saying I want to get Mcfadden. If he is there. If you dont like that , I respect your opinion also ! Either way we all want what is best for the team and want to go to Arrowhead thinking we dont lose on our turf.I watched them lose four times at home last year I think and it was really hard to take. I ended up basically giving my last two home game tickets away.One set noone even wanted for free? What does that tell you? We need a reason to be excited again and big game players is what will do that !

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:08 AM

Thanks!

:yahoo:

texaschief
03-28-2008, 03:59 AM
Let's see who we have in house that we could plug into our O-line. Perhaps we're not as bad off as we might think.

TE-Gonzo, Michael Allen (I'm guessing we'll see a TE drafted)
OT-McIntosh(85 starts in 7 seasons), Alabi, Jones(16 starts in 5 seasons), Leffew, Lobdell(rookie), Svitek(4 starts in 3 seasons), Taylor(rookie)
OG-Smith, Waters(102 starts in 7 seasons), Stallings (should start next season)
C-Rudy Niswanger(i've heard from several ppl he should be good next season)

With ONLY using these "in-house" players, we could see a starting line of:

TE-Gonzo
LT-McIntosh
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger
RG-Waters
RT-Jones/Svitek

While that line isn't a "dream line", i think it could be a definite upgrade over last season's. With plenty of youth and with each of those players with some experience in the league.

I could live with McIntosh at RT, Stallings picking up one guard spot and seems to be the perfect size for a guard at 6'3, 330. If he has a nasty attitude, he could be a beast in the interior. I'm also ok with Niswanger at center at least for one season and see if he could be an in house solution. Obviously, Waters keeps his guard spot and Gonzo keeps his TE spot.

In a worst case scenario, if we just land just ONE OT, i think we should still have an improved line.

If we take an OT in the second round instead of the first, and then perhaps not another until somewhere around the 5th, I think you'll hear an explanation along the lines of, "we HAVE built our line thru the draft. We drafted Stallings, Svitek, Waters, and our new rookie. We aren't going to compose a line full of rookies from only THIS draft."

I think you'll end up seeing a line looking like this:
TE-Gonzo
LT-Rookie
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger/Rookie
RG-Waters
RT-McIntosh

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:07 AM
Let's see who we have in house that we could plug into our O-line. Perhaps we're not as bad off as we might think.

OT-McIntosh(85 starts in 7 seasons), Alabi, Jones(16 starts in 5 seasons), Leffew, Lobdell(rookie), Svitek(4 starts in 3 seasons), Taylor(rookie)

TE-Gonzo
LT-McIntosh
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger
RG-Waters
RT-Jones/Svitek

While that line isn't a "dream line", i think it could be a definite upgrade over last season's. With plenty of youth and with each of those players with some experience in the league.

I could live with McIntosh at RT, Stallings picking up one guard spot and seems to be the perfect size for a guard at 6'3, 330. If he has a nasty attitude, he could be a beast in the interior. I'm also ok with Niswanger at center at least for one season and see if he could be an in house solution. Obviously, Waters keeps his guard spot and Gonzo keeps his TE spot.

In a worst case scenario, if we just land just ONE OT, i think we should still have an improved line.

If we take an OT in the second round instead of the first, and then perhaps not another until somewhere around the 5th, I think you'll hear an explanation along the lines of, "we HAVE built our line thru the draft. We drafted Stallings, Svitek, Waters, and our new rookie. We aren't going to compose a line full of rookies from only THIS draft."

TE-Gonzo
LT-Rookie
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger/Rookie
RG-Waters
RT-McIntosh

Am I to understand that you approve of our current O line?

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:17 AM

TE-Gonzo
LT-McIntosh
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger
RG-Waters
RT-Jones/Svitek

TE-Gonzo
LT-Rookie
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger/Rookie
RG-Waters
RT-McIntosh

Plus!

Quit putting TE's into the mix.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:22 AM

TE-Gonzo
LT-McIntosh
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger
RG-Waters
RT-Jones/Svitek

TE-Gonzo
LT-Rookie
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger/Rookie
RG-Waters
RT-McIntosh

How much youth?

A bunch of 25 year olds.

What about the position training?

You think Herm is making that happen?

Thank God Gun is gonna have more of an investment in the linebacker corp!!!!!

GO CHIEFSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

texaschief
03-28-2008, 04:23 AM
Am I to understand that you approve of our current O line?

no. I just don't think it's the doomsday scenario, everyone else thinks it is. Of all those players i listed, how many of those players have any of us seen play? None of those guys got an extended look besides Waters, Gonzo and McIntosh... which i think you'd agree will all most likely be starters next season. Niswanger, from what i hear could be a good center and i think a former OT prospect in Stallings could do well at the guard spot.

Am i positive of those two players making great contributions? No. But I'm equally not positive that a 3rd or 4th round OL would contribute either. At least Stallings and Niswanger have a couple years in the league.

Again, we never saw those two guys on the field last year, so how could you write them off so easily? I still think we need an OT in the first 2 rounds though.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:24 AM

TE-Gonzo
LT-McIntosh
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger
RG-Waters
RT-Jones/Svitek

TE-Gonzo
LT-Rookie
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger/Rookie
RG-Waters
RT-McIntosh

Who the hell is Y'all?

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:27 AM
no. I just don't think it's the doomsday scenario, everyone else thinks it is. Of all those players i listed, how many of those players have any of us seen play? None of those guys got an extended look besides Waters, Gonzo and McIntosh... which i think you'd agree will all most likely be starters next season. Niswanger, from what i hear could be a good center and i think a former OT prospect in Stallings could do well at the guard spot.

Am i positive of those two players making great contributions? No. But I'm equally not positive that a 3rd or 4th round OL would contribute either. At least Stallings and Niswanger have a couple years in the league.

Again, we never saw those two guys on the field last year, so how could you write them off so easily? I still think we need an OT in the first 2 rounds though.

Now that is good logic!

We should do it in the first round.

Take Clady if Long is gone.

texaschief
03-28-2008, 04:27 AM
How much youth?

A bunch of 25 year olds.

What about the position training?

You think Herm is making that happen?

Thank God Gun is gonna have more of an investment in the linebacker corp!!!!!

GO CHIEFSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you think he's making that happen?

texaschief
03-28-2008, 04:30 AM
Now that is good logic!

We should do it in the first round.

Take Clady if Long is gone.

only if we trade down. lol

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:32 AM
Why don't you think he's making that happen?

Because I have watched the Chiefs defense lose the ability to wrap a guy up, and finish the tackle.

That is fundamentals, shall we go back and do a texaschief reminder, I posted the same sh!t last year.

I don't think we have good coaching and the chiefs have been taken over by herminhater.

DH practicing fundamentals everyday is important as we have seen.

Wrap up the tackle, and finish it.

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 04:32 AM

TE-Gonzo
LT-McIntosh
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger
RG-Waters
RT-Jones/Svitek

TE-Gonzo
LT-Rookie
LG-Stallings
C-Niswanger/Rookie
RG-Waters
RT-McIntosh

I'm glad McIntosh isn't on Brodie's blind side. I have a feeling we might see Alabi sooner rather than later in his slot.

I don't see how Niswanger would disappoint coming out of the SEC. He faced some of the best D-lineman in the nation in college.

I won't disagree with much of anything you posted. We might have an improved line, but as a Chiefs fan I know I was spoiled for years with the BEST line. I hope these guys can work well as a unit and get the job done.

I'd like to see us grab a guard along with a tackle. Everything I've seen on Branden Albert out of UVA seems positive. I've also heard he could play OT as well as OG.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:35 AM
How much wishing will it take to get Roaf and Shields back?

texaschief
03-28-2008, 04:38 AM
Because I have watched the Chiefs defense lose the ability to wrap a guy up, and finish the tackle.

That is fundamentals, shall we go back and do a texaschief reminder, I posted the same sh!t last year.

I don't think we have good coaching and the chiefs have been taken over by herminhater.

So, bringing in a guy to work on the line who was a former OC and who has 30 years of coaching experience would be a bad hire? is that right?

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:47 AM
So, bringing in a guy to work on the line who was a former OC and who has 30 years of coaching experience would be a bad hire? is that right?

We shall see.

I hope this works out.
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

chief31
03-28-2008, 07:00 AM

I just don't like the attitude that we can "get by" with a batch of long-shots in starting positions, (who were unable to earn spots as starters, even roster spots, considering the garbage that we were looking at on the field last season.) and grab us a fifth starting LB or a third starting HB.

I want to see a complete football team in K.C.

The offensive line makes-up 23% of your teams starters (disregarding special teams) I want a coach who is willing to treat that ,and every, area of his team with the respect that it deserves.

And big-playmakers don't make big plays without a quality team around them. (L.J.)

The Cowboys of the nineties had "big-playmakers" but where would they have been with our offensive line? Is it simply a coincidence that those Cowboys had a great o-line? Or did Emmitt make those guys look good?

I totally respect your opinion Zilla, I don't want you to think that I am trying to bash you. I just happen to disagree with the play-makers thing. As I watched a whole bunch of play-makers do very little of anything, until they were given an o-line to work with, and POW!!! The Cleveland Browns' "play-makers" suddenly burst to life.

DrunkHillbilly
03-28-2008, 09:36 AM

Hey, leave me outta this!!! I'm not doing the tackling!:yahoo:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 04:05 PM
We need blocking and tackling skills.

I think we can all agree on that.

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 05:37 PM
We need blocking and tackling skills.

I think we can all agree on that.

You need some growing skills...I know we can all agree on that...:yahoo:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 06:04 PM
You need some growing skills...I know we can all agree on that...:yahoo:

I was just looking through last months Playboy and you can be assured that I grew about 8 inches in just a few minutes...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/54.jpg

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 06:42 PM
I was just looking through last months Playboy and you can be assured that I grew about 8 inches in just a few minutes...

Back to the "We don't want to know" categories...

DrunkHillbilly
03-28-2008, 07:35 PM

Did you grow 4 times???????:yahoo:

texaschief
03-28-2008, 11:13 PM
:sign0153: Playboy makes you taller? If i had known that, i wouldn't have spent all my time with Hustler. Damn.

Canada
03-28-2008, 11:14 PM
You guys are cute...you should try a real girl sometimes!! :p

texaschief
03-28-2008, 11:15 PM
You guys are cute...you should try a real girl sometimes!! :p

why? how tall does that make you?

hermhater
03-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Did you grow 4 times???????:yahoo:

You're a funny guy.:sign0104:

:sign0153: Playboy makes you taller? If i had known that, i wouldn't have spent all my time with Hustler. Damn.

See above.

Canada
03-28-2008, 11:17 PM
why? how tall does that make you?

6'4" ...:bananen_smilies011: The ladies loooooooove tall guys!! :bananen_smilies083:

texaschief
03-28-2008, 11:22 PM
:lol: who you tellin? :lol:

Canada
03-28-2008, 11:23 PM
:lol: who you tellin? :lol:

The short guys.....

HH :p

hermhater
03-28-2008, 11:23 PM
If any of you here are trying to imply that I have ever had any problem with the ladies, you might want to reconsider...

texaschief
03-28-2008, 11:24 PM
If any of you here are trying to imply that I have ever had any problem with the ladies, you might want to reconsider...

relax homie. :lol:

no personal attacks here.

DrunkHillbilly
03-29-2008, 12:19 AM
We've seen your picture remember!!!!! J/K LOL!!!!

hermhater
03-29-2008, 12:58 AM
relax homie. :lol:

no personal attacks here.

Homey don't play dat!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/11/33.jpg

We've seen your picture remember!!!!! J/K LOL!!!!

And I look goooood....

Canada
03-29-2008, 02:00 AM

Your GF took me back to my hotel at 6 am last time I was in KC!! :p

texaschief
03-29-2008, 02:06 AM
wow....what a great friend.

hermhater
03-29-2008, 02:14 AM
Your GF took me back to my hotel at 6 am last time I was in KC!! :p

It was 4 a.m. and it was because we wanted you out of the apartment so bad.

You had to go and threaten all the friggin' cab drivers in KC so you couldn't get a ride without my charity.

If you are implying that anything other than a pity ride to the hotel occurred then I am gonna punch you TWICE in the balls!

:mob:

wow....what a great friend.

I have friends?

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 02:57 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/116.jpg

hermhater
03-29-2008, 03:08 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/116.jpg

You found my secret out!

:lol:

That sh!t right there is just funny guy!

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 03:11 PM
You found my secret out!

That sh!t right there is just funny guy!

All in good fun.