PDA

View Full Version : HH

YZILLA
03-27-2008, 01:49 PM
So Hermhater.......Are you gonna go to the royals game with me after the draft party ? I'll buy your ticket !

hermhater
03-27-2008, 01:52 PM
So Hermhater.......Are you gonna go to the royals game with me after the draft party ? I'll buy your ticket !

I still have to see if Steph wants to go.

You don't have to buy the tickets, just the beer!

:lol:

Seriously though, if Steph doesn't want to sit through a Royals game, I will still probably go across the parking lot with ya and watch a game.

Who knows, maybe we're what the Royals need to finally start winning!

Chiefster
03-28-2008, 09:00 PM
Two words here: Private Message.

That is all.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 09:01 PM
Two words here: Private Message.

That is all.

Could you maybe change the title of the thread to "Everyone's invited to the Royals game after the draft."?

Chiefster
03-28-2008, 09:08 PM
Could you maybe change the title of the thread to "Everyone's invited to the Royals game after the draft."?

If YZILLA would like me too.

I was merely pointing out that this inquiry would have been better served in a PM since it addressed only you specifically.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 09:14 PM
If YZILLA would like me too.

I was merely pointing out that this inquiry would have been better served in a PM since it addressed only you specifically.

Thanks guy!

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
03-28-2008, 09:18 PM
Thanks guy!

No problem; all YZILLA has to do is give me the word. I don't make it a habit of editing a members post without their consent unless it breaks the rules.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 09:22 PM
No problem; all YZILLA has to do is give me the word. I don't make it a habit of editing a members post without their consent unless it breaks the rules.

Or unless you're fixin' someones post for 'em!

:D

Chiefster
03-28-2008, 09:30 PM
Or unless you're fixin' someones post for 'em!

:D

Yeah, but that's only my quote of their post I'm fixin, not their original post reply.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 10:25 PM
Yeah, but that's only my quote of their post I'm fixin, not their original post reply.

I know guy, just givin' ya the business!

YZILLA
03-28-2008, 10:31 PM
The Locker room: General Forum for discussion of all sports and anything else on your mind.

Since everyone joins in on everyones thread anyways ,I was hoping maybe others would chime in and start talking about the Royals or the Draft day or whatever . I started the conversation with HH in public because to me I really enjoy reading what others have to say like " Hey I'm going to the Royals game that day mayybe we can hook up ? " Or cool . " I wish we were going to draft day or the Royals game". I did'nt want it private or I would have. I guess I didn't see anything in the forum format saying this was the rules. Sorry for airing my dirty laundry I guess-lol JK No harm intended.I guess I could just text him or call his cell next time . take care everyone !

hermhater
03-28-2008, 10:36 PM
Chiefster is just a little territorial with his threads!

:biggrin:

YZILLA
03-28-2008, 10:48 PM
The only thing I can say is I didnt breakany rules and I dont see any harm in what I did. I will just keep my posts to replies from now on if I am doing something wrong. my appologies for putting this out in the open and not speaking to more than one other person when I posted this.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 10:52 PM
The only thing I can say is I didnt breakany rules and I dont see any harm in what I did. I will just keep my posts to replies from now on if I am doing something wrong. my appologies for putting this out in the open and not speaking to more than one other person when I posted this.

You didn't break any rules, I think Chiefster was just giving us a hard time.

I understood what you were doing when you posted this!

Steph said she doesn't want to go to the game, but I'm gonna!

YZILLA
03-28-2008, 10:56 PM
Anyone want to join us? We will be the guys in the Chiefs jerseys at the royals game ! :yahoo::toast2::toast2::toast2::drunkhb::drunkhb:: drunkhb::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 10:59 PM
Anyone want to join us? We will be the guys in the Chiefs jerseys at the royals game ! :yahoo::toast2::toast2::toast2::drunkhb::drunkhb:: drunkhb::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

You're gonna have to bring one for me, I don't have one...http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon9.gif

I could wear my Chiefs shirt though!