PDA

View Full Version : i need arrowcash for poker

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 02:22 PM
I am a piece of crap and I prove it every time I start a new thread and post stupid comments.

Canada
03-28-2008, 02:30 PM
LOL!!! Sure tim, I will do it!! ***

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 02:38 PM
Sorry timsatt,(or whoever you are) I can't do it unless...

1. You can get Carl and Herm fired and
2. You can make me proficient in the videogame Team Fortress 2 because I really suck and I'm tired of getting my *** kicked.

:toast2:

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 02:39 PM
If you give me rep, i will give you rep in return. I need money!!! i am poor!

Ummm...you do know you don't get arrowcash for rep? You earn arrowcash for posting. The longer the post, the more Arrowcash you actually earn. I could do the research and give you the numbers, and in fact I will, because posting them will actually increase the amount of Arrowcash I will earn for this post. You get 10 points for starting a thread, 5 points for a reply and .10 points per character within that thread. So words like prodigous are better than huge, or diminutive is better than short (ask Hermhater!!)

You also earn Arrowcash in some contests or for submitting ideas to improve/add to the site

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=919

Finally I'm sure Coach would be more than willing to sell you some Arrowcash. I'm not sure on the current exchange rate (the dollar is weak right now!), but I'm sure he'd be happy to work it out!!! :yahoo:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 02:40 PM
How are you gonna get Arrowcash from getting Rep from someone?

I have told you about 1000 times to go and reply to this post.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=77095&postcount=10

Geez...

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 02:41 PM

Geez...

Actually he may want to reply to the post before that...replying to "Oh Yeah" isn't going to do much for his Arrowcash balance.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 02:42 PM
Ummm...you do know you don't get arrowcash for rep? You earn arrowcash for posting. The longer the post, the more Arrowcash you actually earn. I could do the research and give you the numbers, and in fact I will, because posting them will actually increase the amount of Arrowcash I will earn for this post. You get 10 points for starting a thread, 5 points for a reply and .10 points per character within that thread. So words like prodigous are better than huge, or diminutive is better than short (ask Hermhater!!)

You also earn Arrowcash in some contests or for submitting ideas to improve/add to the site

Finally I'm sure Coach would be more than willing to sell you some Arrowcash. I'm not sure on the current exchange rate (the dollar is weak right now!), but I'm sure he'd be happy to work it out!!! :yahoo:

Or you could wait until someone posts something long winded and then just quote them!

:cool:

Canada
03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
why r u guys encouraging timsatt to stay and post? :sign0104:s

hermhater
03-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Actually he may want to reply to the post before that...replying to "Oh Yeah" isn't going to do much for his Arrowcash balance.

Good point.

I meant to quote all three posts of that long *** post.

Thanks guy!

:biggrin:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 02:46 PM

Because I'm sure this time he will not do anything stupid.

And he sucks at poker, and my Arrowcash is getting low.

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 02:46 PM

I wasn't dude, unless he can figure out how I can stop getting my brains splattered all over the wall on that video game. :D

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 02:47 PM

Geez...

Or you could wait until someone posts something long winded and then just quote them!

:cool:

The quote is good, but the multi-quote is better.

Canada
03-28-2008, 02:48 PM

Wow...so you are not pretending to be dumb. You really are!! :sign0104:

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 02:50 PM

He misses his "not so secret" lover...

That is all!

hermhater
03-28-2008, 02:52 PM

That is all!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/51.jpg

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 02:55 PM

That is all!

The quote is good, but the multi-quote is better.

I wasn't dude, unless he can figure out how I can stop getting my brains splattered all over the wall on that video game. :D

i concurr.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 02:57 PM
i concurr.

And now you have enough money to play one hand of poker.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/icons/icon6.gif

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:00 PM
i concurr.

Concur, one r. Learned that from the bubbleheads. Submariners are nasty asses. Almost as nasty as hatred's flatulence.

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 03:04 PM
Concur, one r. Learned that from the bubbleheads. Submariners are nasty asses. Almost as nasty as hatred's flatulence.

Seriously, we don't want to know!!!

On the other hand the extra character in a word occasionally is a rookie effort for extra Arrowcash. The true veteran would have said

"I find myself in absolute agreement with your general statement."

"I concurr" as written is only 8 characters or .80 Arrowcash.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:05 PM

You leave my flatulence alone!

:11:

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 03:05 PM
You leave my flatulence alone!

Which part of "WE DON'T WANT TO KNOW" went over your head?

Oh...never mind.

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:07 PM

On the other hand the extra character in a word occasionally is a rookie effort for extra Arrowcash. The true veteran would have said

Nice.

:bananen_smilies046:

Oh crap, don't get much dough for that one do I. :D

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 03:10 PM

Nice........

Oh crap, I'm not going to get much Arrowcash for that diminutive (Hermhater's favorite word) effort will I??????? :D

You wouldn't have gotten much arrowcash, however you redeemed the value of the post with the final comment. However you still have much to learn. Allow me to edit the post you made above...

Canada
03-28-2008, 03:13 PM
This might be the most ridiculous post whoring thread not involving Chiefster ever!!

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:13 PM
Yep!

Canada
03-28-2008, 03:15 PM

Finally pulled those outta your bum and nose long enough to use them i see!! :p

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:19 PM
You wouldn't have gotten much arrowcash, however you redeemed the value of the post with the final comment. However you still have much to learn. Allow me to edit the post you made above...

I am very thankful for your insightful observation and correction to my obvious blunder in my reply. Please feel free to correct any errors I may make in posting. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated. I agree that that I have a lot to learn and I appreciate your consideration; especially from someone whom has a wealth of information concerning this forum.

I need to take another college lit class man.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:23 PM
Finally pulled those outta your bum and nose long enough to use them i see!! :p

I use my pinky for picking my nose.

You seem to like using your little pink albino to piss me off.

You don't want to see me when I'm angry!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/106.jpg

I am very thankful for your insightful observation and correction to my obvious blunder in my reply. Please feel free to correct any errors I may make in posting. All of your feedback is greatly appreciated. I agree that that I have a lot to learn and I appreciate your consideration; especially from someone whom has a wealth of information concerning this forum.

The elusive double word post for Arrowcash.

I have heard of it, but but this is the first time I have ever actually seen it in the wild...

Magnificent!

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:24 PM
I use my pinky for picking my nose.

You seem to like using your little pink albino to piss me off.

You don't want to see me when I'm angry!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/106.jpg

The elusive double word post for Arrowcash.

I have heard of it, but but this is the first time I have ever actually seen it in the wild...

Magnificent!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

I'm a good sport!

I think it's funny!

:lol:

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 03:35 PM

Wow I was going to give you an A-plus for that effort until you went and abbreviated literature. Therefore you get an "A-minus"...

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:36 PM
Wow I was going to give you an A-plus for that effort until you went and abbreviated literature. Therefore you get an "A-minus"...

Still an A. Doesn't hurt the GPA too much.

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:39 PM

Still an A. Doesn't hurt the GPA too much.

Screw the Grade Point Average, Arrowcash will some day be able to buy beer!

Better stock up on funds!!!

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 03:42 PM
Screw the Grade Point Average, Arrowcash will some day be able to buy beer!

Better stock up on funds!!!

Just as long as I don't have to buy light beer. :toast2:

hermhater
03-28-2008, 03:48 PM
Just as long as I don't have to buy light beer. :toast2:

Nothing wrong with light beer.

It's tasty.

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 05:25 PM
RUSH: From Operation Chaos headquarters, I am commander Rush Limbaugh, here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies. Great to be with you, ladies and gentlemen. Operation Chaos, we can safely say, is now exceeding all objectives. Would you turn up the theme music? I can barely hear it out there. We might have a mix minus problem. There we go. Much, much better. And now it's gone, as soon as I ask for it to be turned up, now it's gone.

Yes, Operation Chaos is exceeding all objectives, ladies and gentlemen. This is just amazing. I just got today's audio sound bite roster. Let me just give you the headlines here: Drive-Bys discuss Limbaugh critique of Obama. We've got an anti-Obama preacher from Harlem today. You have just got to hear this. Obama on Nightline, the candidate of race, because I said that yesterday. Deval Patrick, the governor of Massachusetts equates the Reverend J. Wright to talk radio. Feminist icon, "I will not vote with my vagina," on Hardball last night. They had a big debate over the Limbaugh Effect and Operation Chaos. Bob Schieffer has been asked about Operation Chaos and finds it fascinating. Bob Beckel has proposed a plan to counter Operation Chaos. Obama is burning cash fighting Operation Chaos. Here's the latest poll numbers. "Barack Obama's big national lead over Hillary Clinton has all but evaporated in the U.S. presidential race, and both Democrats trail Republican John McCain, according a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday. The poll showed Obama had only a statistically insignificant lead of 47 percent to 44 percent over Clinton, down sharply from a 14 point edge he held over her in February. ... The poll showed Arizona Sen. McCain, who has clinched the Republican presidential nomination, is benefiting from the lengthy campaign battle between Obama and Clinton." Well, yes, which was the primary purpose of Operation Chaos. (laughing)

Folks, we are doing it! Do you realize, we are doing it! Things are happening out there on our terms. Why, this is just fabulous. "McCain leads 46 percent to 40 percent in a hypothetical matchup against Obama in the November presidential election, according to the poll. That is a sharp turnaround from the Reuters/Zogby poll from last month, which showed in a head-to-head matchup that Obama would beat McCain 47 percent to 40 percent. ... Matched up against Clinton, McCain leads 48 percent to 40 percent, narrower than his 50 to 38 percent advantage over her in February. 'It's not surprising to me that McCain's on top because there is disarray and confusion on the Democratic side,' Zogby said." Wait a minute. McCain's on top means Hillary's on bottom. We were told Hillary will never be on bottom, particularly when it comes to this dream ticket.

"The poll showed Obama continues to have strong support from the African-American community but that he is experiencing some slippage among moderates and independents. Among independents, McCain led for the first time in the poll, 46 percent to 36 percent over Obama. He was behind McCain by 21 percent among white voters. Zogby attributed this to a combination of the fallout from Clinton's victory in Ohio earlier this month and the controversy over Wright's sermons. 'And, just the closer he gets to the nomination, the tougher questions whites ask about an African-American candidate,' Zogby said."

In Pennsylvania, Senator Clinton has widened her lead over Senator Obama. This is according to a Quinnipiac University poll that was released late yesterday. "Senator Clinton now leads Senator Obama 53-41% among likely primary voters, and in the latest survey, the split between black and white voters has grown. Senator Clinton has widened her lead among women, likely Democrat primary voters, and narrowed Senator Obama's lead among men." Again, this now is in Pennsylvania. Clay Richards, who runs the Quinnipiac poll, said, "The momentum is clearly Senator Clinton's as she firms up her traditional coalition of women, white males, noncollege, rural and older voters in Pennsylvania." Not stupid, just uneducated. So, Operation Chaos is exceeding all objectives. It's now gotten to the point that the Drive-By Media is having debates about it and what to do to stop it, and how to counter it, which is only going to increase the effectiveness of Operation Chaos.

RUSH: Operation Chaos, Rush the Vote, is a sticking point. Mrs. Clinton is in Michigan today trying to persuade Michigan to revote, talking about it's unfair for Michiganders to be disenfranchised. Her "campaign accused Barack Obama on Tuesday of standing in the way of a second presidential primary in Michigan, as several state lawmakers expressed concerns over suggested rules governing any revote. ... One of the sticking points holding up a possible do-over election in Michigan is a rule that would ban anyone who voted in the Republican presidential primary from voting again in the Democratic one." (laughs) Mrs. Clinton wants the Republicans to be able to vote! She is totally aware of what's going on with Operation Chaos and Rush the Vote, and she wants Republicans to be able to vote in the Michigan do-over if it happens. "US Sen. Carl Levin and the three Democratic leaders working on the proposal planned to lobby lawmakers [today]. ... Michigan doesn't require voters to register by party to vote, so the parties have to use other tools to stop crossover voting. Both parties are due to get a list of who voted in the Jan. 15 primary and which ballot -- Democratic or Republican -- they chose. It's unclear whether those lists would be used to challenge anyone who had voted in the GOP primary."

A guy named Brewer "said he's sorry some Democrats won't be able to vote again. 'I regret that that might be the case, but it's a national party rule and we have no choice but to follow it.'" Well, Clinton can't put up with this! She can't tolerate this. No voter should be disenfranchised! That was the focus of her speech today in Michigan. As Democrats keep saying, "Count all the votes, as many times as you can, from all the voters. Every voter should count!" But now national rules are suggesting that some people won't be able to vote if they do a redo in Michigan. This is the result of Operation Chaos and Rush the Vote. And besides, there are no "rules." There are only traditions and customs. Mrs. Clinton will find a way. Then there's this, liberals are "a little antsy." This is Jim Kuhnhenn, the Associated Press. "Liberals are antsy. They haven't seen Democratic voter enthusiasm like this in a long time and they'd rather not wait until the party's August convention to harness it to the party's presidential nominee. [Hillary and] Obama are still fiercely competing just when liberal activists and labor leaders wanted to mobilize voters and gear up their message for the general election [in November]. Activists who gathered at a Washington hotel this week said Obama and Clinton have energized the electorate with their prolonged contest, but several warned that a convention fight could be fractious and leave little time to mount a general election campaign against Republican nominee-in-waiting John McCain. 'There is always that danger,' said Karen Ackerman, the political director for the AFL-CIO.... 'The way that this plays out in terms of how the nominee is eventually chosen matters a lot.'" So they're cheering the voter enthusiasm out there, but they are worried that this is going to go to the convention and that it is all going to fall apart. They somehow want a nominee chosen before they get to the convention. That's going to be very difficult to do. http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/spc.gifBREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here's Mark in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Great to have you, sir. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Thank you, El Rushbo. I just want to get back to the possible Michigan primary. They can't make up their minds what they are going to do, but anyway, my point is this. This is not a do-over if they have the Michigan primary on the Democrat side because this will be the first time. The first time we were told the delegates weren't going to count. I voted Republican the first time around. But both my wife and I talked about this. Had the Democrats had a full slate, we may have crossed over because we could see what was happening back then but they didn't have that opportunity then. We do now.

RUSH: So you knew about Operation Chaos before there was an Operation Chaos?

CALLER: I'm not saying that. I wasn't sure you were going to do anything like this, but I can't say that I'm surprised that you've done it, and I'm glad that you did it basically because it exposes a few things, number of things. I helps expose the Democrats for who they are, and then it also shows their hypocrisy. You know, they can do what we just did or what you're doing, and it's perfectly okay. Of course, you've mentioned that point many times before. But my point is this, as far as Michigan goes. If they're going to do it at all, they've gotta open it up just like they would have had it the first time assuming they'd had a full slate of candidates.

royalswin100games
03-28-2008, 05:38 PM
RUSH: From Operation Chaos headquarters, I am commander Rush Limbaugh, here at the Excellence in Broadcasting Network, the Limbaugh Institute for Advanced Conservative Studies. Great to be with you, ladies and gentlemen. Operation Chaos, we can safely say, is now exceeding all objectives. Would you turn up the theme music? I can barely hear it out there. We might have a mix minus problem. There we go. Much, much better. And now it's gone, as soon as I ask for it to be turned up, now it's gone.

Yes, Operation Chaos is exceeding all objectives, ladies and gentlemen. This is just amazing. I just got today's audio sound bite roster. Let me just give you the headlines here: Drive-Bys discuss Limbaugh critique of Obama. We've got an anti-Obama preacher from Harlem today. You have just got to hear this. Obama on Nightline, the candidate of race, because I said that yesterday. Deval Patrick, the governor of Massachusetts equates the Reverend J. Wright to talk radio. Feminist icon, "I will not vote with my vagina," on Hardball last night. They had a big debate over the Limbaugh Effect and Operation Chaos. Bob Schieffer has been asked about Operation Chaos and finds it fascinating. Bob Beckel has proposed a plan to counter Operation Chaos. Obama is burning cash fighting Operation Chaos. Here's the latest poll numbers. "Barack Obama's big national lead over Hillary Clinton has all but evaporated in the U.S. presidential race, and both Democrats trail Republican John McCain, according a Reuters/Zogby poll released on Wednesday. The poll showed Obama had only a statistically insignificant lead of 47 percent to 44 percent over Clinton, down sharply from a 14 point edge he held over her in February. ... The poll showed Arizona Sen. McCain, who has clinched the Republican presidential nomination, is benefiting from the lengthy campaign battle between Obama and Clinton." Well, yes, which was the primary purpose of Operation Chaos. (laughing)

Folks, we are doing it! Do you realize, we are doing it! Things are happening out there on our terms. Why, this is just fabulous. "McCain leads 46 percent to 40 percent in a hypothetical matchup against Obama in the November presidential election, according to the poll. That is a sharp turnaround from the Reuters/Zogby poll from last month, which showed in a head-to-head matchup that Obama would beat McCain 47 percent to 40 percent. ... Matched up against Clinton, McCain leads 48 percent to 40 percent, narrower than his 50 to 38 percent advantage over her in February. 'It's not surprising to me that McCain's on top because there is disarray and confusion on the Democratic side,' Zogby said." Wait a minute. McCain's on top means Hillary's on bottom. We were told Hillary will never be on bottom, particularly when it comes to this dream ticket.

"The poll showed Obama continues to have strong support from the African-American community but that he is experiencing some slippage among moderates and independents. Among independents, McCain led for the first time in the poll, 46 percent to 36 percent over Obama. He was behind McCain by 21 percent among white voters. Zogby attributed this to a combination of the fallout from Clinton's victory in Ohio earlier this month and the controversy over Wright's sermons. 'And, just the closer he gets to the nomination, the tougher questions whites ask about an African-American candidate,' Zogby said."

In Pennsylvania, Senator Clinton has widened her lead over Senator Obama. This is according to a Quinnipiac University poll that was released late yesterday. "Senator Clinton now leads Senator Obama 53-41% among likely primary voters, and in the latest survey, the split between black and white voters has grown. Senator Clinton has widened her lead among women, likely Democrat primary voters, and narrowed Senator Obama's lead among men." Again, this now is in Pennsylvania. Clay Richards, who runs the Quinnipiac poll, said, "The momentum is clearly Senator Clinton's as she firms up her traditional coalition of women, white males, noncollege, rural and older voters in Pennsylvania." Not stupid, just uneducated. So, Operation Chaos is exceeding all objectives. It's now gotten to the point that the Drive-By Media is having debates about it and what to do to stop it, and how to counter it, which is only going to increase the effectiveness of Operation Chaos.

RUSH: Operation Chaos, Rush the Vote, is a sticking point. Mrs. Clinton is in Michigan today trying to persuade Michigan to revote, talking about it's unfair for Michiganders to be disenfranchised. Her "campaign accused Barack Obama on Tuesday of standing in the way of a second presidential primary in Michigan, as several state lawmakers expressed concerns over suggested rules governing any revote. ... One of the sticking points holding up a possible do-over election in Michigan is a rule that would ban anyone who voted in the Republican presidential primary from voting again in the Democratic one." (laughs) Mrs. Clinton wants the Republicans to be able to vote! She is totally aware of what's going on with Operation Chaos and Rush the Vote, and she wants Republicans to be able to vote in the Michigan do-over if it happens. "US Sen. Carl Levin and the three Democratic leaders working on the proposal planned to lobby lawmakers [today]. ... Michigan doesn't require voters to register by party to vote, so the parties have to use other tools to stop crossover voting. Both parties are due to get a list of who voted in the Jan. 15 primary and which ballot -- Democratic or Republican -- they chose. It's unclear whether those lists would be used to challenge anyone who had voted in the GOP primary."

A guy named Brewer "said he's sorry some Democrats won't be able to vote again. 'I regret that that might be the case, but it's a national party rule and we have no choice but to follow it.'" Well, Clinton can't put up with this! She can't tolerate this. No voter should be disenfranchised! That was the focus of her speech today in Michigan. As Democrats keep saying, "Count all the votes, as many times as you can, from all the voters. Every voter should count!" But now national rules are suggesting that some people won't be able to vote if they do a redo in Michigan. This is the result of Operation Chaos and Rush the Vote. And besides, there are no "rules." There are only traditions and customs. Mrs. Clinton will find a way. Then there's this, liberals are "a little antsy." This is Jim Kuhnhenn, the Associated Press. "Liberals are antsy. They haven't seen Democratic voter enthusiasm like this in a long time and they'd rather not wait until the party's August convention to harness it to the party's presidential nominee. [Hillary and] Obama are still fiercely competing just when liberal activists and labor leaders wanted to mobilize voters and gear up their message for the general election [in November]. Activists who gathered at a Washington hotel this week said Obama and Clinton have energized the electorate with their prolonged contest, but several warned that a convention fight could be fractious and leave little time to mount a general election campaign against Republican nominee-in-waiting John McCain. 'There is always that danger,' said Karen Ackerman, the political director for the AFL-CIO.... 'The way that this plays out in terms of how the nominee is eventually chosen matters a lot.'" So they're cheering the voter enthusiasm out there, but they are worried that this is going to go to the convention and that it is all going to fall apart. They somehow want a nominee chosen before they get to the convention. That's going to be very difficult to do. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: Here's Mark in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Great to have you, sir. Welcome to the program.

CALLER: Thank you, El Rushbo. I just want to get back to the possible Michigan primary. They can't make up their minds what they are going to do, but anyway, my point is this. This is not a do-over if they have the Michigan primary on the Democrat side because this will be the first time. The first time we were told the delegates weren't going to count. I voted Republican the first time around. But both my wife and I talked about this. Had the Democrats had a full slate, we may have crossed over because we could see what was happening back then but they didn't have that opportunity then. We do now.

CALLER: I'm not saying that. I wasn't sure you were going to do anything like this, but I can't say that I'm surprised that you've done it, and I'm glad that you did it basically because it exposes a few things, number of things. I helps expose the Democrats for who they are, and then it also shows their hypocrisy. You know, they can do what we just did or what you're doing, and it's perfectly okay. Of course, you've mentioned that point many times before. But my point is this, as far as Michigan goes. If they're going to do it at all, they've gotta open it up just like they would have had it the first time assuming they'd had a full slate of candidates.

Thank you timsatt for those important words that Rush had to contribute to the ChiefsCrowd forum. Unfortunately, I read none of them.

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 05:41 PM

A guy named Brewer "said he's sorry some Democrats won't be able to vote again. 'I regret that that might be the case, but it's a national party rule and we have no choice but to follow it.'" Well, Clinton can't put up with this! She can't tolerate this. No voter should be disenfranchised! That was the focus of her speech today in Michigan. As Democrats keep saying, "Count all the votes, as many times as you can, from all the voters. Every voter should count!" But now national rules are suggesting that some people won't be able to vote if they do a redo in Michigan. This is the result of Operation Chaos and Rush the Vote. And besides, there are no "rules." There are only traditions and customs. Mrs. Clinton will find a way. Then there's this, liberals are "a little antsy." This is Jim Kuhnhenn, the Associated Press. "Liberals are antsy. They haven't seen Democratic voter enthusiasm like this in a long time and they'd rather not wait until the party's August convention to harness it to the party's presidential nominee. [Hillary and] Obama are still fiercely competing just when liberal activists and labor leaders wanted to mobilize voters and gear up their message for the general election [in November]. Activists who gathered at a Washington hotel this week said Obama and Clinton have energized the electorate with their prolonged contest, but several warned that a convention fight could be fractious and leave little time to mount a general election campaign against Republican nominee-in-waiting John McCain. 'There is always that danger,' said Karen Ackerman, the political director for the AFL-CIO.... 'The way that this plays out in terms of how the nominee is eventually chosen matters a lot.'" So they're cheering the voter enthusiasm out there, but they are worried that this is going to go to the convention and that it is all going to fall apart. They somehow want a nominee chosen before they get to the convention. That's going to be very difficult to do. http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/BREAK TRANSCRIPT

This belongs in the political thread. TimSatt, have some respect. There is a time and place for politics, there is even a thread on this board reserved for it.

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 06:00 PM
this post is thread-related. i was trying to think of something that had a lot of words in it and rush's transcripts were the first thing that came to mind.

It wasn't meant to be read, just to be a large collection of words to make me money!

oh, by the way, respect this.............:pointlaugh:

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 06:18 PM

dang it! i lost it all on blackjack. lets see how much this gets me...

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 06:21 PM
DANG IT!! I SUCK AT BLACKJACK!!!! here is $1000 more for me........

Canada
03-28-2008, 06:26 PM
this post is thread-related. i was trying to think of something that had a lot of words in it and rush's transcripts were the first thing that came to mind.

It wasn't meant to be read, just to be a large collection of words to make me money!

oh, by the way, respect this.............:pointlaugh:

See HH, he is still a douche!!

hermhater
03-28-2008, 06:27 PM
See HH, he is still a douche!!

Yeah, I was gonna say something about that, but he was the only one here to read it, and didn't want to waste my time...

ChiefsWillWin
03-28-2008, 06:31 PM
i am a gentleman and a scholar.

Canada
03-28-2008, 06:31 PM
ok douche....are you done begging for money? lol

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 06:41 PM
Dude, seriously someone friggin drilled him with the negative rep....He's about to get a RED 58...haha...Anyhow I'm just wondering if TimSatt gives negative rep with his negative balance does it actually add rep to the receiver???

hermhater
03-28-2008, 06:45 PM
Dude, seriously someone friggin drilled him with the negative rep....He's about to get a RED 58...haha...Anyhow I'm just wondering if TimSatt gives negative rep with his negative balance does it actually add rep to the receiver???

A red 58...

I wonder if that could really happen...

Canada
03-28-2008, 07:03 PM

What goes around comes around. He give me neg rep he gets it back. Mine is just worth a little more than his!! :D

hermhater
03-28-2008, 07:05 PM
What goes around comes around. He give me neg rep he gets it back. Mine is just worth a little more than his!! :D

rbedgood
03-28-2008, 07:09 PM
He hasn't hit me yet, but I'm guessing he will...I did hit him, more out of curiousity as to whether he'll get a Red 58?!

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 12:32 AM
He hasn't hit me yet, but I'm guessing he will...I did hit him, more out of curiousity as to whether he'll get a Red 58?!

I hit him too. If he takes my 58 I'll kick his a$$.

rbedgood
03-29-2008, 05:23 AM
Well he hit me, and he of all people had the gall to tell me to stop being asenine (I think he meant asinine...)

rbedgood
03-29-2008, 05:24 AM
Oh by the way, I think he cost me like 30 rep points...

Canada
03-29-2008, 06:23 AM

No, he neg repped me a bunch but you don't lose any cause he is so far in the neg rep. :D

tornadospotter
03-29-2008, 10:49 AM
Nothing wrong with light beer.

It's tasty.

Less filling! :bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Less filling! :bananen_smilies046:

Almost at 1000 buddy.

tornadospotter
03-29-2008, 10:56 AM
Almost at 1000 buddy.

Thanks for pointing that out, I must conserve so that I post something worthy for my 1000th post.

RoyalsWillWin
03-29-2008, 02:10 PM

hello. i gave you positive rep. canada is the only person that i have given negative rep to.

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 02:24 PM
hello. i gave you positive rep. canada is the only person that i have given negative rep to.

If I read correctly, you gave me negative rep as well timsatt.

hermhater
03-29-2008, 02:38 PM
If I read correctly, you gave me negative rep as well timsatt.

timsatt gave me positive rep and my rep points went through the roof!

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 02:44 PM
timsatt gave me positive rep and my rep points went through the roof!

I'm sure he did... lucky you. :D

hermhater
03-29-2008, 02:47 PM
I'm sure he did... lucky you. :D

Yeah...

I sure am a lucky dog!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/114.jpg

royalswin100games
03-29-2008, 04:11 PM

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/120.jpg

hermhater
03-29-2008, 04:21 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/03/120.jpg

:sign0098:

Canada
03-29-2008, 05:59 PM

Oh God no...you gave me neg rep? Timsatt? neg rep. Is something scary gonna happen now? Or do you only threaten in pms??

Canada
03-29-2008, 05:59 PM
I am a piece of crap and I prove it every time I start a new thread and post stupid comments.

:lol: :sign0098:

RoyalsWillWin
03-29-2008, 06:31 PM
I am a 2 year old trapped in a 27 yr old body.

Canada
03-29-2008, 06:58 PM
hey man, I am a little boy who loves older men. As long as it is consensual. personally i liked women, but they don't like me so old men is enuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Jayhawks!!!

Please don't fix my posts to try and hit on me. It's kinda creepy

hermhater
03-29-2008, 06:59 PM
Please don't fix my posts to try and hit on me. It's kinda creepy

So's the albino!

Canada
03-29-2008, 07:16 PM
:p :)

hermhater
03-29-2008, 07:18 PM
:p :)

I'm thirsty.

Gonna eat dinner, kill the albino, and drink some brews!

Who's in?

Chiefster
03-29-2008, 10:11 PM
CRAP!!!!

I went to neg rep the guy and forgot to change the option!

hermhater
03-29-2008, 10:22 PM
I am a 2 year old trapped in a 27 yr old body.

Almost missed that Coach!

hermhater
03-29-2008, 10:23 PM
CRAP!!!!

I went to neg rep the guy and forgot to change the option!

I forgot what they say the first thing is to go when you age, but it seems like it was important.:wink:

Chiefster
03-29-2008, 10:24 PM

Almost missed that Coach!

Nice!

Chiefster
03-29-2008, 10:25 PM
I forgot what they say the first thing is to go when you age, but it seems like it was important.:wink:

HA! Yup!

Well I just got through neg repping the guy into oblivian. :)

I'm outta here for now.

Later Crowd!

tornadospotter
03-30-2008, 01:02 AM
Yes but they have pills to fix that, so bring on the Ladies! or Wife. :D

hermhater
03-30-2008, 01:59 AM
Yes but they have pills to fix that, so bring on the Ladies! or Wife. :D

Talk about timing!

Rep (if I still have it available) guy!