PDA

View Full Version : Peyton in heaven

Coach
04-13-2007, 03:30 AM
Peyton Manning, after living a full life, died.

When he got to heaven, God was showing him around. They came to a modest little house with a faded Colts flag in the window. "This house is yours for eternity, Peyton," said God. "This is very special; not everyone gets a house up here." Peyton felt special, indeed, and walked up to his house.

On his way up the porch, he noticed another house just around the corner.

It was a 3-story mansion with a Red and White and Black sidewalk, a 50-foot tall flagpole with an enormous Chiefs logo flag, and in every window, a Kansas City Chiefs towel.
Peyton looked at God and said "God, I'm not trying to be ungrateful, but I have a question. I was an all-pro QB, I hold many NFL
records, and I even went to the Hall of Fame."

God said "So what's your point Peyton?"

"Well, why does Lary Johnson get a better house than me?"

God chuckled, and said: "Peyton, that's not LJ's house, it's mine."

GO CHIEFS!!!

Chiefster
04-13-2007, 05:23 AM
LOL!!! Nice!

jgunn1966
04-13-2007, 12:53 PM
Good stuff!!

stlchief
04-13-2007, 09:20 PM
reminds me of the one:

priest / rabbi / cab driver go to heaven at the same time. priest gets a shack, rabbi gets a trailer, cab driver gets a mansion. priest & rabbie ask god why. god: "because he scared the hell out of more people than the 2 of you combined"

Chiefster
04-13-2007, 10:27 PM
reminds me of the one:

priest / rabbi / cab driver go to heaven at the same time. priest gets a shack, rabbi gets a trailer, cab driver gets a mansion. priest & rabbie ask god why. god: "because he scared the hell out of more people than the 2 of you combined"

LOL!!!! Nice!

Canada
04-14-2007, 11:33 AM
I have a friend who is a Raiders fan and he has a dog named Rex. One day I went to his house to watch the Chiefs and the Raiders game. In the second quarter the Raiders scored and Rex got up on his hind legs and ran around the room four times, then he did three backflips then went to the fridge and grabbed us two beers.

WOW I said, that is amazing.

Yeah my friend says, he does that every time the Raiders score on the Chiefs.

Really? If he gets that excited when they score, what does he do when they beat the Chiefs? I asked

"I don't know" he replied. I have only had the dog for 5 years!!

Chiefster
04-14-2007, 09:30 PM
I have a friend who is a Raiders fan and he has a dog named Rex. One day I went to his house to watch the Chiefs and the Raiders game. In the second quarter the Raiders scored and Rex got up on his hind legs and ran around the room four times, then he did three backflips then went to the fridge and grabbed us two beers.

Really? If he gets that excited when they score, what does he do when they beat the Chiefs? I asked

That's funny!!!!!!

Coach
04-14-2007, 11:52 PM

Nice. I like where this thread is going.

Coach
04-14-2007, 11:56 PM
The Oakland Raiders have a new line of cologne. It's a little different though; you wear it and the other guy scores.
:bananen_smilies087: :bananen_smilies039:

chief31
04-15-2007, 04:31 AM
Friday, in Oakland California, a group of young boys (10-12 years old) were playing baseball. When Timmy hit a line drive, up the middle and started running, he was, visciously, attacked by an untagged Pit-Bull dog. Steven was catching and picked up the ball bat. He ran to Timmys aid, striking the rampaging dog, twice.

After the dog fled, a news reporter, who had been walking by and witnessed the attack, ran over to talk to Steven. He started writing his headline, for a story, about the event.

It started " Young A's fans rescues friend from...." Steven noticed this, and stated, " Mister, I'm not an A's fan."

"Oh, sorry. I just assumed...." He started over, with " Young Raiders fan runs to the aid of....." Steven, again, stopped him. " Sir, I'm not a Raiders fan either."

"Really? Well, if you aren't an A's fan, nor a Raiders fan, what teams fan are you?" The reporter asked.

Steven stated, proudly. " I'm a Kansas City Chiefs fan." So the reporter decided to start over...... " Rotten little ******* injures beloved family pet."

That's a Raiders fan for ya.

stlchief
04-15-2007, 12:24 PM
A man dies and goes to hell. He works his first day breaking rocks in the fire, but does it without complaining. The devil comes to him at the end of the day and says "Isn't this work a little hard?". The man says "Well, I'm from KC. We're good people and we work hard. There is no need to complain." This aggravates the devil and he decides to turn up the heat on the man the next day. Day 2 - 100 degrees hotter, but the man breaks his rocks without complaint. The devil asks him at the end of the day "Isn't it a little hot in here?" The man says "Well, I'm from KC. We used to get some pretty hot summers.". The devil is now beside himself. He decides to freeze the man out and drops the temperature to about 150 below freezing. The man, to the devil's surprise, works all day singing and laughing. He finishes his rocks early and starts helping those around him. The devil is livid. He goes to him at the end of the day and says "I don't get it - did you have cold winters?!". The man says "Well, you see, we did have cold winters, but nothing like that." The devil says "So why aren't you complaining?" The man grins a grin a mile wide and says "If it's a cold day in hell, my Chiefs just won the SuperBowl!"

Chiefster
04-15-2007, 11:23 PM
A man dies and goes to hell. He works his first day breaking rocks in the fire, but does it without complaining. The devil comes to him at the end of the day and says "Isn't this work a little hard?". The man says "Well, I'm from KC. We're good people and we work hard. There is no need to complain." This aggravates the devil and he decides to turn up the heat on the man the next day. Day 2 - 100 degrees hotter, but the man breaks his rocks without complaint. The devil asks him at the end of the day "Isn't it a little hot in here?" The man says "Well, I'm from KC. We used to get some pretty hot summers.". The devil is now beside himself. He decides to freeze the man out and drops the temperature to about 150 below freezing. The man, to the devil's surprise, works all day singing and laughing. He finishes his rocks early and starts helping those around him. The devil is livid. He goes to him at the end of the day and says "I don't get it - did you have cold winters?!". The man says "Well, you see, we did have cold winters, but nothing like that." The devil says "So why aren't you complaining?" The man grins a grin a mile wide and says "If it's a cold day in hell, my Chiefs just won the SuperBowl!"

Uuugh!
LOL!
I heard that one a couple of summers ago sitting in a barbers chair. The barber had to stop cutting hair for a moment so that I could laugh.

stlchief
04-15-2007, 11:37 PM
These are all classics! The one that started it ("That's not _____'s house, that's mine") is the ultimate...

Chiefster
04-16-2007, 12:44 AM
These are all classics! The one that started it ("That's not _____'s house, that's mine") is the ultimate...

Yup! Totally awesome! :)