PDA

View Full Version : Farve do what

Lazeye
04-03-2008, 08:40 PM
Farve thinking about a comback!

LOS ANGELES (TICKER) —Brett Favre (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/1025/;_ylt=AmFYQmE9v5ufLJC6Riab4rYLubYF) could be having second thoughts about retirement.
According to a Los Angeles Times report, the former Green Bay Packers (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/gnb/;_ylt=Ap2f94K.nyp_y2j0kUgAWf0LubYF) quarterback, who announced his retirement last month, is contemplating a comeback with another team.
Citing NFL sources, the Times reported Thursday that Favre has been quietly talking with teams about their interest in trading for the three-time NFL Most Valuable Player.
On March 4, Favre, who played with the Packers for 16 seasons, announced his retirement during an emotional press conference at Lambeau Field.
However, Favre, 38, has yet to give written notice of his retirement to the league or players’ union.
Favre’s agent, James “Bus” Cook, told the Times he was not aware of his client’s possible interest in resuming his career.

“That’s news to me,” Cook said. “I don’t think it has anything to do with anything. He’s retired, period, point blank.”
During his press conference, Favre denied he retired because the Packers did not make a more aggressive attempt to sign wide receiver Randy Moss (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/4262/;_ylt=As_cAFBvqkRJPkCvzoiNvucLubYF).
However, Favre’s decision came one day after the New England Patriots (http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/nwe/;_ylt=Apf4D25DXeQq0Y4laI_ffGoLubYF) re-signed Moss to a three-year contract worth $27 million.

Now if that would not be cool as hell to get him.

raiderswillwin
04-03-2008, 08:42 PM
My name is Tim Satterfield from Wichita, KS. I am a kid trapped in an infant's body with a pea-size brain.

Lazeye
04-03-2008, 08:48 PM
Good point, and I am also a Brodie C. fan.

raiderswillwin
04-03-2008, 09:04 PM
Good point, and I am also a Brodie C. fan.

hey lazeye...to be fair, when you first started posting and a lot of ppl were hating on you, it was because they thought you were me.

just wanted you to know that.

ppl typically are not A holes here to new members lol. :yahoo: :D :11: :sign0098:

My name is Tim Satterfield from Wichita, KS. I am a kid trapped in an infant's body with a pea-size brain.

Lazeye
04-03-2008, 09:40 PM
hey lazeye...to be fair, when you first started posting and a lot of ppl were hating on you, it was because they thought you were me.

just wanted you to know that.

ppl typically are not A holes here to new members lol. :yahoo: :D :11: :sign0098:
Wow I had no idea nobody had the balls to ask me anything like that. But thank you for letting me know, that was real cool of you. I still get mad just coming to the site sometimes but I want to hear what others are thinking. Not sure why I even put this post up here, cause I told myself I would never be apart of any group talk about anything. Guess I was just testing the waters to see what people were going to be like. I am still stunned that I was even nice to a haters fan...lol kidding.

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 09:52 PM
Smoke and mirrors.

royalsinyear2008
04-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Wow I had no idea nobody had the balls to ask me anything like that. But thank you for letting me know, that was real cool of you. I still get mad just coming to the site sometimes but I want to hear what others are thinking. Not sure why I even put this post up here, cause I told myself I would never be apart of any group talk about anything. Guess I was just testing the waters to see what people were going to be like. I am still stunned that I was even nice to a haters fan...lol kidding.

all right lazeye. I am serious, i have been banned many times here and so when i saw that you were new, i told a lot of the regulars that you were me lol. And even still as i type this, they still think that you are me. your best bet is to make a new screenname and be yourself and forget all the negative things ppl have said about you cause they werent really saying it to you. They were in essence saying it to what they thought was me.

so start over, and post away your thoughts. Oh yeah, im not really a raiders fan i just made that screenname to annoy these old fuddee duddees. This name will be banned in 5 minutes so ill talk to you later as a new name.:fatlock:

hermhater
04-04-2008, 04:38 PM
You sure do give Kansans a bad name.

Dyno-Mite
04-04-2008, 05:57 PM
Favre will come back and play for KC.We as a Chiefs crowd can make this happen.Are you with me or against me?:yahoo:

rbedgood
04-05-2008, 02:31 AM
Favre will come back and play for KC.We as a Chiefs crowd can make this happen.Are you with me or against me?:yahoo:

If only Tim would retire as well as Favre!!!

hermhater
04-05-2008, 02:37 AM
If only Tim would retire as a raider fan!

:mob:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 03:33 AM
i like tim. i kind of miss him already.

Don't you worry about going to Hell?

hermhater
04-05-2008, 03:44 AM
what is that?

It is where you make people wish they were instead of your presence.

Dyno-Mite
04-09-2008, 06:34 PM
If only Tim would retire as well as Favre!!!

Redgood,that pick with Montana says alot.I got the feel that Favre will go out like Montana while coming back to play for KC.It doesn't get any better than seeing Favre go out by switching from the green and yellow to the red and yellow.It's like reggae music.Reminds me of Bob Marley.:yahoo:

Chiefster
04-09-2008, 07:36 PM
Redgood,that pick with Montana says alot.I got the feel that Favre will go out like Montana while coming back to play for KC.It doesn't get any better than seeing Favre go out by switching from the green and yellow to the red and yellow.It's like reggae music.Reminds me of Bob Marley.:yahoo:

Ain't gonna happen.

royalswin100games
04-09-2008, 07:37 PM
Ain't gonna happen.

I concur. Fav-reh wouldn't want to deal with Carl.

Chiefster
04-09-2008, 07:41 PM
How about I move this where it belongs. :D

Dyno-Mite
04-11-2008, 06:05 PM
Ain't gonna happen.

You don't know that.You don't have any idea on what's on Brett's mind.Brett's probably thinking right now that KC would be a perfect fit for him to fininsh his career.I'd have to agree with him even if I wasn't a Chief fan.

royalswin100games
04-12-2008, 08:14 PM
You don't know that.You don't have any idea on what's on Brett's mind.Brett's probably thinking right now that KC would be a perfect fit for him to fininsh his career.I'd have to agree with him even if I wasn't a Chief fan.

If he played behind our current o-line he would be about as productive as Elvis Grbac.

hermhater
04-13-2008, 12:20 AM
If he played behind our current o-line he would be about as productive as Elvis Grbac.

Not after next this draft, we are gonna get 3 starters for our line!

:yahoo:

Dyno-Mite
04-21-2008, 04:22 PM
Not after next this draft, we are gonna get 3 starters for our line!

No the hell we aint gonna get 3 College starters for our offensive line.

hermhater
04-21-2008, 04:26 PM

Sure we are, and the Chiefs will win at least 10 games!

rbedgood
04-21-2008, 05:41 PM

Sure we are, and the Chiefs will win at least 10 games!

Yeah, and Hermhater is gonna grow to 5 feet tall...