04-03-2008, 08:46 PM
First place baby!!!!!

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 08:48 PM
First place baby!!!!!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 08:52 PM
gil meche, brian bannister and zack greinke are going to have a great year... i can feel it!

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 08:52 PM
gil meche, brian bannister and zack greinke are going to have a great year... i can feel it!

Who???

I really gotta start following baseball again.

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 08:54 PM
Who???

hahaha i just happen to like the royals. im a closet fan. lol.... they are the 1-2-3 starting pitchers in the rotation.:11:

hermhater
04-03-2008, 08:55 PM
Who???

Meche is a pitcher, the other guys I'm not sure about.

Meche is our best pitcher, but didn't get the win in the Royals first game because of some crazy rule about relievers.

Little help from anyone who understands why pitchers don't get wins even when they left the game with the lead.

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Meche is a pitcher, the other guys I'm not sure about.

Meche is our best pitcher, but didn't get the win in the Royals first game because of some crazy rule about relievers.

Little help from anyone who understands why pitchers don't get wins even when they left the game with the lead.

I think that if the team loses the lead after the pitcher leaves the game and then regains it then perhaps it's a no decision???

I really don't know.

...rbedgood???

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 09:07 PM
I think that if the team loses the lead after the pitcher leaves the game and then regains it then perhaps it's a no decision???

I really don't know.

...rbedgood???

its something like that.... whoever is the pitcher whenever your team regains the lead ends up being the winning pitcher.. brian bannester and zack grienke are IMO better pitchers than gil meche but meche has the experience versus them.

hermhater
04-03-2008, 09:10 PM

I really don't know.

...rbedgood???

I'm not sure how those saves and stuff work either rbedgood!

:bananen_smilies046:

its something like that.... whoever is the pitcher whenever your team regains the lead ends up being the winning pitcher.. brian bannester and zack grienke are IMO better pitchers than gil meche but meche has the experience versus them.

Well all our pitchers are doing pretty good so far, we have only allowed 5 runs through 3 games!

:yahoo:

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 09:12 PM

Cool! Thanks for the info! :bananen_smilies046:

Rep!

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 09:16 PM
Well all our pitchers are doing pretty good so far, we have only allowed 5 runs through 3 games!

im glad they are getting off to a good start, ill be excited when they are getting into game 50-100, and we'll see just how good they are.

hermhater
04-03-2008, 09:18 PM
im glad they are getting off to a good start, ill be excited when they are getting into game 50-100, and we'll see just how good they are.

I'm gonna go ahead and use up all my excitement for them now while they are doing good!

Chiefster
04-03-2008, 09:21 PM

They'll need a good start to the season.

anaeelbackwards
04-03-2008, 09:30 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and use up all my excitement for them now while they are doing good!

for now im saving my excitement if the jayhawks beat the tarheels saturday but then thats a whole other thread... :yahoo:

so its only fitting that i say this............

sound the alert system...

GO ROYALS!

hermhater
04-03-2008, 11:57 PM
how about...only undefeated team still and first place all by themselves in the entire league!!!! WOW!

GO ROYALS!!!!

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 02:51 AM
Hermhater...to answer your questions...first about earning a win

10.17 WINNING AND LOSING PITCHER
(a) The official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher that pitcher whose team assumes a lead while such pitcher is in the game, or during the inning on offense in which such pitcher is removed from the game, and does not relinquish such lead, unless
(1) such pitcher is a starting pitcher and Rule 10.17(b) applies; or
(2) Rule 10.17(c) applies.
Rule 10.17(a) Comment: Whenever the score is tied, the game becomes a new contest insofar as the winning pitcher is concerned. Once the opposing team assumes the lead, all pitchers who have pitched up to that point and have been replaced are excluded from being credited with the victory. If the pitcher against whose pitching the opposing team gained the lead continues to pitch until his team regains the lead, which it holds to the finish of the game, that pitcher shall be the winning pitcher.
(b) If the pitcher whose team assumes a lead while such pitcher is in the game, or during the inning on offense in which such pitcher is removed from the game, and does not relinquish such lead, is a starting pitcher who has not completed
(1) five innings of a game that lasts six or more innings on defense, or
(2) four innings of a game that lasts five innings on defense,
then the official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher the relief pitcher, if there is only one relief pitcher, or the relief pitcher who, in the official scorer’s judgment was the most effective, if there is more than one relief pitcher.
Rule 10.17(b) Comment: It is the intent of Rule 10.17(b) that a relief pitcher pitch at least one complete inning or pitch when a crucial out is made, within the context of the game (including the score), in order to be credited as the winning pitcher. If the first relief pitcher pitches effectively, the official scorer should not presumptively credit that pitcher with the win, because the rule requires that the win be credited to the pitcher who was the most effective, and a subsequent relief pitcher may have been most effective. The official scorer, in determining which relief pitcher was the most effective, should consider the number of runs, earned runs and base runners given up by each relief pitcher and the context of the game at the time of each relief pitcher’s appearance. If two or more relief pitchers were similarly effective, the official scorer should give the presumption to the earlier pitcher as the winning pitcher.
(c) The official scorer shall not credit as the winning pitcher a relief pitcher who is ineffective in a brief appearance, when at least one succeeding relief pitcher pitches effectively in helping his team maintain its lead. In such a case, the official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher the succeeding relief pitcher who was most effective, in the judgment of the official scorer.
Rule 10.17(c) Comment: The official scorer generally should, but is not required to, consider the appearance of a relief pitcher to be ineffective and brief if such relief pitcher pitches less than one inning and allows two or more earned runs to score (even if such runs are charged to a previous pitcher). Rule 10.17(b) Comment provides guidance on choosing the winning pitcher from among several succeeding relief pitchers.
(d) A losing pitcher is a pitcher who is responsible for the run that gives the winning team a lead that the winning team does not relinquish.
Rule 10.17(d) Comment: Whenever the score is tied, the game becomes a new contest insofar as the losing pitcher is concerned.
(e) A league may designate a non-championship game (for example, the Major League All-Star Game) for which Rules 10.17(a)(1) and 10.17(b) do not apply. In such games, the official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher that pitcher whose team assumes a lead while such pitcher is in the game, or during the inning on offense in which such pitcher is removed from the game, and does not relinquish such lead, Rule 10.17 to 10.19 120
unless such pitcher is knocked out after the winning team has attained a commanding lead and the official scorer concludes that a subsequent pitcher is entitled to credit as the winning pitcher.

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 02:54 AM
...and earning a SAVE

10.19 SAVES FOR RELIEF PITCHERS
A save is a statistic credited to a relief pitcher, as set forth in this Rule 10.19.
The official scorer shall credit a pitcher with a save when such pitcher meets all four of the following conditions:
(a) He is the finishing pitcher in a game won by his team;
(b) He is not the winning pitcher;
(c) He is credited with at least ⅓ of an inning pitched; and
(d) He satisfies one of the following conditions:
(1) He enters the game with a lead of no more than three runs and pitches for at least one inning;
(2) He enters the game, regardless of the count, with the potential tying run either on base, or at bat or on deck (that is, the potential tying run is either already on base or is one of the first two batters he faces); or Rule 10.19 to 10.20 121
(3) He pitches for at least three innings.

hermhater
04-04-2008, 03:04 AM
Hermhater...to answer your questions...first about earning a win

10.17 WINNING AND LOSING PITCHER
(a) The official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher that pitcher whose team assumes a lead while such pitcher is in the game, or during the inning on offense in which such pitcher is removed from the game, and does not relinquish such lead, unless
(1) such pitcher is a starting pitcher and Rule 10.17(b) applies; or
(2) Rule 10.17(c) applies.
Rule 10.17(a) Comment: Whenever the score is tied, the game becomes a new contest insofar as the winning pitcher is concerned. Once the opposing team assumes the lead, all pitchers who have pitched up to that point and have been replaced are excluded from being credited with the victory. If the pitcher against whose pitching the opposing team gained the lead continues to pitch until his team regains the lead, which it holds to the finish of the game, that pitcher shall be the winning pitcher.
(b) If the pitcher whose team assumes a lead while such pitcher is in the game, or during the inning on offense in which such pitcher is removed from the game, and does not relinquish such lead, is a starting pitcher who has not completed
(1) five innings of a game that lasts six or more innings on defense, or
(2) four innings of a game that lasts five innings on defense,
then the official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher the relief pitcher, if there is only one relief pitcher, or the relief pitcher who, in the official scorer’s judgment was the most effective, if there is more than one relief pitcher.
Rule 10.17(b) Comment: It is the intent of Rule 10.17(b) that a relief pitcher pitch at least one complete inning or pitch when a crucial out is made, within the context of the game (including the score), in order to be credited as the winning pitcher. If the first relief pitcher pitches effectively, the official scorer should not presumptively credit that pitcher with the win, because the rule requires that the win be credited to the pitcher who was the most effective, and a subsequent relief pitcher may have been most effective. The official scorer, in determining which relief pitcher was the most effective, should consider the number of runs, earned runs and base runners given up by each relief pitcher and the context of the game at the time of each relief pitcher’s appearance. If two or more relief pitchers were similarly effective, the official scorer should give the presumption to the earlier pitcher as the winning pitcher.
(c) The official scorer shall not credit as the winning pitcher a relief pitcher who is ineffective in a brief appearance, when at least one succeeding relief pitcher pitches effectively in helping his team maintain its lead. In such a case, the official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher the succeeding relief pitcher who was most effective, in the judgment of the official scorer.
Rule 10.17(c) Comment: The official scorer generally should, but is not required to, consider the appearance of a relief pitcher to be ineffective and brief if such relief pitcher pitches less than one inning and allows two or more earned runs to score (even if such runs are charged to a previous pitcher). Rule 10.17(b) Comment provides guidance on choosing the winning pitcher from among several succeeding relief pitchers.
(d) A losing pitcher is a pitcher who is responsible for the run that gives the winning team a lead that the winning team does not relinquish.
Rule 10.17(d) Comment: Whenever the score is tied, the game becomes a new contest insofar as the losing pitcher is concerned.
(e) A league may designate a non-championship game (for example, the Major League All-Star Game) for which Rules 10.17(a)(1) and 10.17(b) do not apply. In such games, the official scorer shall credit as the winning pitcher that pitcher whose team assumes a lead while such pitcher is in the game, or during the inning on offense in which such pitcher is removed from the game, and does not relinquish such lead, Rule 10.17 to 10.19 120
unless such pitcher is knocked out after the winning team has attained a commanding lead and the official scorer concludes that a subsequent pitcher is entitled to credit as the winning pitcher.

There was some good info there guy!

And then there was some crap...

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 03:10 AM
There was some good info there guy!

And then there was some crap...

It's all applicable information...some of it is rare exceptions, but baseball tends to be that way (spelling out almost every possibility.)

hermhater
04-04-2008, 03:15 AM
I think it's hilarious when the whole team just gets together at the mound during the game.

I would like to see that happen during a football game!

:lol:

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 03:23 AM
I think it's hilarious when the whole team just gets together at the mound during the game.

I would like to see that happen during a football game!

It does...every play...its called a HUDDLE!!

hermhater
04-04-2008, 03:36 AM
It does...every play...its called a HUDDLE!!

Let me get this straight.

You are comparing the break between plays (with a play clock) to guys standing around talking about their time on the road while the bullpen warms up?

:sign0104:

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 03:40 AM
Let me get this straight.

You are comparing the break between plays (with a play clock) to guys standing around talking about their time on the road while the bullpen warms up?

You didn't give the reason for players gathering in a circle...just wanted to see it...

hermhater
04-04-2008, 03:49 AM
You didn't give the reason for players gathering in a circle...just wanted to see it...

The play is over and the team needs to decide what to do within the next 3 minutes.

How does that work in baseball?

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 03:52 AM
The play is over and the team needs to decide what to do within the next 3 minutes.

How does that work in baseball?

Ummm, the pitcher's night is over, and the players need to decide plans for where the pitcher should get reservations for dinner after the game, so he can get on it?!

hermhater
04-04-2008, 03:58 AM
Ummm, the pitcher's night is over, and the players need to decide plans for where the pitcher should get reservations for dinner after the game, so he can get on it?!

Sounds like a travelers mentality vagabond.

rbedgood
04-04-2008, 04:04 AM
Sounds like a travelers mentality vagabond.

Yeah...speaking of mentality...why don't you turn yours on?!

hermhater
04-04-2008, 04:56 AM
Yeah...speaking of mentality...why don't you turn yours on?!

I've got a crack squad on that detail.

Three7s
04-04-2008, 05:42 AM
For all of you guys that don't like the Royals all that much, think about this! At least baseball season leads into football season! With the way the Royals are playing, I can watch some quality entertainment(for now) without getting bored until football season starts!

Chiefster
04-04-2008, 08:23 AM
For all of you guys that don't like the Royals all that much, think about this! At least baseball season leads into football season! With the way the Royals are playing, I can watch some quality entertainment(for now) without getting bored until football season starts!

Your point is well taken three7's; now sit down and be quiet! :D
j/k

royalswin100games
04-04-2008, 12:37 PM
Please close my other thread if this is the official "royals" thread.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/john_donovan/04/03/donovan.hillman/index.html?eref=T1

Good to see the Royals are getting attention.

hermhater
04-04-2008, 03:40 PM

Royals are kicking ***!

Your point is well taken three7's; now sit down and be quiet! :D
j/k

Bully! :biggrin:

Please close my other thread if this is the official "royals" thread.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/writers/john_donovan/04/03/donovan.hillman/index.html?eref=T1

Good to see the Royals are getting attention.

I like this Hillman guy.

He has the guys going over fundamentals every day in practice.

Take a lesson from Hillman Herm.

From the article:" to five pretty good years in Japan as manager of the Nippon Ham Fighters."

97 to go!

hermhater
04-08-2008, 04:12 PM
Home opener for the Royals today!

We will stomp the Skankees!

Damon is the first batter for the Skanks...

Dang Bannister walked him.

hermhater
04-08-2008, 04:21 PM
Gaithwright gets a base hit to start off the season at the K!

And gets his first stolen base!!!

hermhater
04-08-2008, 04:26 PM
Teehan gets a double and Joey scores a run for the Royals!!!

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 07:47 PM
college night at the k vs yankees tomorrow...

or

bucknight vs the twins friday

which should i attend?!?!?

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 07:57 PM
college night at the k vs yankees tomorrow...

or

bucknight vs the twins friday

which should i attend?!?!?

ROYALS TOP YANKS 5-2. GO ROYALS!!!

I think you should go tomorrow if you have to choose between the two. Grienke should start tomorrow and looked pretty good with his first start. Tomko should pitch on Friday and I don't trust him.

The good thing is you get to see Gordon and Butler continue to smack the hell out of the ball. I'm jealous. :D

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 08:05 PM
ROYALS TOP YANKS 5-2. GO ROYALS!!!

I think you should go tomorrow if you have to choose between the two. Grienke should start tomorrow and looked pretty good with his first start. Tomko should pitch on Friday and I don't trust him.

The good thing is you get to see Gordon and Butler continue to smack the hell out of the ball. I'm jealous. :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bannister looked real good today although he was out after the 5th. in my book he's our number 1 but its a good tie with greinke.

yeah i really havent seen that much of tomko, but i sure would love to see greinke pitch tomorrow. and plus discounted seats for me if i bring my college id with me, but mannn i would sure hate to miss out on dollar hotdogs, small pepsi's and peanuts... hmmmmmmm its also fireworks friday too......

and the yankees are only coming once this year, so im gonna have to go with tomorrow...

hermhater
04-08-2008, 08:23 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bannister looked real good today although he was out after the 5th. in my book he's our number 1 but its a good tie with greinke.

yeah i really havent seen that much of tomko, but i sure would love to see greinke pitch tomorrow. and plus discounted seats for me if i bring my college id with me, but mannn i would sure hate to miss out on dollar hotdogs, small pepsi's and peanuts... hmmmmmmm its also fireworks friday too......

and the yankees are only coming once this year, so im gonna have to go with tomorrow...

Good plan.

I disagree with you about Bannister though, I watched him walk 5 in a row today...

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 08:36 PM
Good plan.

I disagree with you about Bannister though, I watched him walk 5 in a row today...

Bannister is just a sophmore. He finished in top 3 ROY voting last year. He will be good if he stays healthy but Meche is the #1 starter.

Canada
04-08-2008, 08:37 PM
Bannister is just a sophmore. He finished in top 3 ROY voting last year. He will be good if he stays healthy but Meche is the #1 starter.

He will win ROY for sure this year!! :D

hermhater
04-08-2008, 08:38 PM

So we're training him to go to the Yankees, or the Sox?

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
So we're training him to go to the Yankees, or the Sox?

its always to the oakland a's and then to the yankees or sox or the white sox

i.e johnny damon, jermaine dye the list goes on and on...

royalswin100games
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
He will win ROY for sure this year!! :D

Chiefster
04-08-2008, 09:20 PM
its always to the oakland a's and then to the yankees or sox or the white sox

i.e johnny damon, jermaine dye the list goes on and on...

Those were veterans from other teams though; they needed no training.

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM

ok ok ok.... carlos beltran...:11:

Chiefster
04-08-2008, 09:24 PM
ok ok ok.... carlos beltran...:11:

...Better. :D

anaeelbackwards
04-08-2008, 09:25 PM

johnny damon was selected by the royals, he's from the royals farm.

hermhater
04-08-2008, 09:26 PM
johnny damon was selected by the royals, he's from the royals farm.

That's what they were saying during the game today!

hermhater
04-09-2008, 10:37 PM
The Royals are up 4-0 on the Skankees, and it's the bottom of the 8th.

royalswin100games do whatever you superstitious baseball players do to insure a win for us.

royalswin100games
04-09-2008, 10:45 PM
The Royals are up 4-0 on the Skankees, and it's the bottom of the 8th.

royalswin100games do whatever you superstitious baseball players do to insure a win for us.

It looks like Greinke is panning out to be what he was hyped up to be when we drafted him - 8 IP 0 ER 2 SO against the Yanks tonight. It would be cool to get 2 out of 3 or maybe even sweep them at home. I haven't been this excited since the winning streak at the beginning of '03.

hermhater
04-09-2008, 10:47 PM
It looks like Greinke is panning out to be what he was hyped up to be when we drafted him - 8 IP 0 ER 2 SO against the Yanks tonight. It would be cool to get 2 out of 3 or maybe even sweep them at home. I haven't been this excited since the winning streak at the beginning of '03.

Does changing the subject help us win?

Kick ***!

The two japanese guys on each team are facing each other now.

anaeelbackwards
04-10-2008, 01:44 PM
so i did not go to the game last night but i will be going this friday, anyone let me know if you will be there... im excited! BUCKNIGHT AT THE K! dollar hot dogs, small pepsis!

hermhater
04-10-2008, 01:49 PM
so i did not go to the game last night but i will be going this friday, anyone let me know if you will be there... im excited! BUCKNIGHT AT THE K! dollar hot dogs, small pepsis!

Big win for the Royals last night, but it was a crappy rainy mess!!!

I'm not gonna be at the game tomorrow but I will be watching for you in the stands chicky!!!

anaeelbackwards
04-10-2008, 01:52 PM
Big win for the Royals last night, but it was a crappy rainy mess!!!

I'm not gonna be at the game tomorrow but I will be watching for you in the stands chicky!!!

indeed a big win for the royals... especially against those darned yankees. we are guaranteed tv exposure in the better half of sportscenter!:11:

hermhater
04-10-2008, 01:58 PM
indeed a big win for the royals... especially against those darned SKANKEES. we are guaranteed tv exposure in the better half of sportscenter!:11:

FYR! :yahoo:

Chiefster
04-12-2008, 10:54 AM
indeed a big win for the royals... especially against those darned yankees. we are guaranteed tv exposure in the better half of sportscenter!:11:

I cant stand that team.

:mob:

hermhater
04-12-2008, 11:59 PM
I cant stand that team.

Me neither and now the Twins too!

They won't let the Royals score!

royalswin100games
04-14-2008, 02:10 AM
BANNISTER ON FIRE!!!

We beat the twinkies 5-1 today.
GO ROYALS!!!

Guru
04-14-2008, 02:19 AM
The"Royals" thread? Is Prince Charles coming?

hermhater
04-14-2008, 02:53 AM
The"Royals" thread? Is Prince Charles coming?

There's a stadium right across from Arrowhead.

Come and visit.

hermhater
04-14-2008, 02:55 AM
BANNISTER ON FIRE!!!

We beat the twinkies 5-1 today.
GO ROYALS!!!

Oh yeah!

We finally score on the Twinkies!

GO ROYALS!!!

Guru
04-14-2008, 03:05 AM

Come and visit.

Why? They don't play football there.

Three7s
04-14-2008, 03:27 AM
No one's playing football right now anyways, so baseball it is!

hermhater
04-14-2008, 03:29 AM

Come and visit.

Why? They don't play football there.

I meant Arrowhead Guru.

Get your britches to Arrowhead for the Home Opener!

hermhater
04-14-2008, 03:33 AM
No one's playing football right now anyways, so baseball it is!

As long as the Royals are not below .500 by 20 games I will watch them!

This year is starting off awesome!

hermhater
04-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Royals at 8-5 right now at the top of the division!

Three7s
04-15-2008, 04:35 PM
Right now, Bannister and Greinke are simply not hittable. I just wish the offense would pick it up a little.

hermhater
04-15-2008, 05:11 PM
Right now, Bannister and Greinke are simply not hittable. I just wish the offense would pick it up a little.

I don't know about that guy, they've scored 10 runs in their last 2 games...

:11:

royalswin100games
04-15-2008, 07:38 PM
I don't know about that guy, they've scored 10 runs in their last 2 games...

:11:

Gordon and Butler are smacking the hell out of the ball.

Three7s
04-16-2008, 02:56 AM
So, who's for cutting Bale out of the rotation? Question is who to replace him with? It may be a tad soon, but I'm tired of seeing him get bombed. Same with Nomo.

royalswin100games
04-16-2008, 09:16 AM
So, who's for cutting Bale out of the rotation? Question is who to replace him with? It may be a tad soon, but I'm tired of seeing him get bombed. Same with Nomo.

That's the problem. There is not enough depth at starter.

Chiefster
04-17-2008, 07:29 AM
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Associated Press) -- Gil Meche pitched six innings to earn his first win of the year, Kansas City got to Los Angeles' Jered Weaver early, and the Royals held on to beat the Angels 3-2 Wednesday night.
Meche (1-2) held Los Angeles to two runs on six hits as he ran his career record against the Angels to 7-2. He walked three and struck out two.
Billy Butler and Alex Gordon had RBI singles in the first inning, and Joey Gathright scored on an error in the second to give Kansas City a quick 3-0 lead...

http://southeastkansas.cox.net/cci/sports/localsportstopstory?_mode=view&_state=maximized&view=aparticle&id=D903ECA01&_action=validateaparticle

royalswin100games
04-17-2008, 09:07 AM
ANAHEIM, Calif. (Associated Press) -- Gil Meche pitched six innings to earn his first win of the year, Kansas City got to Los Angeles' Jered Weaver early, and the Royals held on to beat the Angels 3-2 Wednesday night.
Meche (1-2) held Los Angeles to two runs on six hits as he ran his career record against the Angels to 7-2. He walked three and struck out two.
Billy Butler and Alex Gordon had RBI singles in the first inning, and Joey Gathright scored on an error in the second to give Kansas City a quick 3-0 lead...

http://southeastkansas.cox.net/cci/sports/localsportstopstory?_mode=view&_state=maximized&view=aparticle&id=D903ECA01&_action=validateaparticle

hermhater
04-17-2008, 12:54 PM
Wow this is a weird feeling having the Royals do so well.

Looks like it's gonna be our year!

anaeelbackwards
04-17-2008, 01:46 PM
can i just say that brian bannister is that man?

and oh yeah zack greinke too!:welcome:

hermhater
04-17-2008, 01:51 PM
can i just say that brian bannister is that man?

and oh yeah zack greinke too!:welcome:

It's our season to shine!

mxpxHERO
04-17-2008, 02:11 PM
brian bannister said he was a streaky pitcher, i just hope he stays on this streak he's on. hes badass.

and i like seeing gathright stealin those bases, its been a while since we had a good base stealer, i think since beltran

hermhater
04-17-2008, 02:13 PM
brian bannister said he was a streaky pitcher, i just hope he stays on this streak he's on. hes badass.

and i like seeing gathright stealin those bases, its been a while since we had a good base stealer, i think since beltran

I didn't even know who the players were this year until I started watching.

Joey is a fast son of a gun!

anaeelbackwards
04-17-2008, 02:17 PM
I didn't even know who the players were this year until I started watching.

Joey is a fast son of a gun!

its good you only started watching,,,,,,

imagine all the mediocrity you woulda been watching for the past few years.......:sign0103:

hermhater
04-17-2008, 02:21 PM
its good you only started watching,,,,,,

imagine all the mediocrity you woulda been watching for the past few years.......:sign0103:

Mediocrity?

That is just the joke I needed after hearing about Jared!

anaeelbackwards
04-17-2008, 02:27 PM
Mediocrity?

That is just the joke I needed after hearing about Jared!

don't we all need some good news or something funny after the jared news?

jeez...:lol:

hermhater
04-17-2008, 02:30 PM
don't we all need some good news or something funny after the jared news?

jeez...:lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/106.jpg

anaeelbackwards
04-17-2008, 02:37 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/106.jpg

:lol: :funnypost: :sign0153: :sign0098:

hahahahaha thats drunk writing at its best.:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-17-2008, 02:39 PM
:lol: :funnypost: :sign0153: :sign0098:

hahahahaha thats drunk writing at its best.:bananen_smilies046:

Ummmmm...