PDA

View Full Version : Nfl Live. Wow!!!!

DrunkHillbilly
04-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Was anyone watching NFL Live yesterday afternoon. They have been looking at all the teams and discussing the draft and needs all week long. They first said we needed to fix the O Line. The host???? Golick and Cris Carter absolutley blasted Brodie Croyle!!! The were actually laughing at the fact that some were saying he was the QB of the future for the Chiefs. This was in the fact or fiction part of the show. Then they discussed Herm. One said his job was in jeapardy and the othe did not think it was.

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 11:58 AM
Believe only about half of what you hear and read.

DrunkHillbilly
04-05-2008, 03:28 PM
Believe only about half of what you hear and read.
Believe it??? I agree with it!! Our QB situation is a joke which is exactly what they were eluding to.

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 03:36 PM
I was referring to this:

Then they discussed Herm. One said his job was in jeapardy and the othe did not think it was.

Canada
04-05-2008, 03:37 PM
I am on a different computer at a different base now!! hahaha

I am like Timsatt except that people like me, I am intelligent, I am full grown, I am straight and I have never kissed my sister!!

hermhater
04-05-2008, 03:42 PM
Was anyone watching NFL Live yesterday afternoon. They have been looking at all the teams and discussing the draft and needs all week long. They first said we needed to fix the O Line. The host???? Golick and Cris Carter absolutley blasted Brodie Croyle!!! The were actually laughing at the fact that some were saying he was the QB of the future for the Chiefs. This was in the fact or fiction part of the show. Then they discussed Herm. One said his job was in jeapardy and the othe did not think it was.

How do you know Brodie is no good?

Did you watch him in college?

I was referring to this:

Herm is a disease.

I am like Timsatt except that people like me, I am intelligent, I am full grown, I am straight and I have never kissed my sister!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 03:49 PM

:lol: :lol:

Herm is a disease.

...From which there seems to be no cure.

Hayvern
04-05-2008, 04:06 PM

Well I will say this, if Croyle is not the future for this team, then we might as well forget about ever drafting a quarterback and bringing one through the ranks. This team has a horrible record for trying to create quarterbacks.

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:08 PM
Well I will say this, if Croyle is not the future for this team, then we might as well forget about ever drafting a quarterback and bringing one through the ranks. This team has a horrible record for trying to create quarterbacks.

I think he is going to get one more chance to prove himself, but just one more chance.

Coach
04-05-2008, 04:23 PM

Post of the month nominee!

Canada
04-05-2008, 04:28 PM
Heh yup! You know what they used to call timsatt's sister before he was able to catch her...a virgin.

:lol: Know how they circusized timsatt...they kicked his sister in the jaw!! :D

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:31 PM
:lol: Know how they circusized timsatt...they kicked his sister in the jaw!! :D

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hermhater
04-05-2008, 04:53 PM
Damn you guys are harsh!

What if timsatts sister is actually a sweet, caring person?

Chiefster
04-05-2008, 04:56 PM
Damn you guys are harsh!

What if timsatts sister is actually a sweet, caring person?

You raise a good point.

I will cease and desist, with my apologies to his sister.

Canada
04-05-2008, 05:17 PM
I won't!!

hermhater
04-05-2008, 05:32 PM
You raise a good point.

I will cease and desist, with my apologies to his sister.

I won't!!

I'm just messin' with you guys, if they all came from the same gene pool they are probably pretty similar!

Canada
04-05-2008, 05:42 PM
I got somethin for his sister!!

hermhater
04-05-2008, 05:48 PM
I got somethin for his sister!!

I hope she is a scientist because she's gonna need a microscope to find it!

:beer:

Canada
04-05-2008, 06:39 PM
I hope she is a scientist because she's gonna need a microscope to find it!

:beer:

Wow...I don't even know how to begin responding to what may be the worst joke I have EVER heard. Do you still have time to edit that up?? :iamwithstupid:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 07:17 PM
Wow...I don't even know how to begin responding to what may be the worst joke I have EVER heard. Do you still have time to edit that up?? :iamwithstupid:

Nothing wrong with my post!

:mob:

DrunkHillbilly
04-05-2008, 08:05 PM

Herm is a disease.

I don't know if he isn't any good but I didn't like what I saw of him. He wasn't pressured every single time he threw the ball and the decisions he made were horrible! Yes, I did see him at Alabama and he wasn't anything special there either. Set a bunch of records where there were no records to be broken! I just don't get a good feel from the guy. When we drafted him I was listening on the radio and I just felt like crap when I heard his name called. He never even came to mind during that draft!!

DrunkHillbilly
04-05-2008, 08:08 PM
This is one reason I have been *****in and moaning about getting a QB in free agency for the last 3 seasons!!! These guys have all seen me posting about different guys I thought we should have looked at. Even went as far as to post some of the guys that have been FA's in the last 3 years salary's to show that we definetly could have afforded them. One of them I really thought we should have looked at was Garcia when Philly let him go. Carried them on his shoulders and then went to Tampa and dominated!!!!

hermhater
04-05-2008, 08:15 PM
I don't know if he isn't any good but I didn't like what I saw of him. He wasn't pressured every single time he threw the ball and the decisions he made were horrible! Yes, I did see him at Alabama and he wasn't anything special there either. Set a bunch of records where there were no records to be broken! I just don't get a good feel from the guy. When we drafted him I was listening on the radio and I just felt like crap when I heard his name called. He never even came to mind during that draft!!

Dang guy, I didn't know you were so emotionally involved in Brodie's being a Chief.

None of us know if he will be able to handle an NFL offense yet.

This is one reason I have been *****in and moaning about getting a QB in free agency for the last 3 seasons!!! These guys have all seen me posting about different guys I thought we should have looked at. Even went as far as to post some of the guys that have been FA's in the last 3 years salary's to show that we definetly could have afforded them. One of them I really thought we should have looked at was Garcia when Philly let him go. Carried them on his shoulders and then went to Tampa and dominated!!!!

I like Garcia too, and his wife is smokin'!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/35.jpg

Not that Brodie's is chopped liver...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/36.jpg

:sign0098: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:

YZILLA
04-05-2008, 08:26 PM
no way those are real on Brodies Wife

YZILLA
04-05-2008, 08:27 PM
not that I mind either way ! Very nice !:sign0098:

hermhater
04-05-2008, 08:30 PM

not that I mind either way ! Very nice !:sign0098:

Yeah but she's no Playmate of the Year...

YZILLA
04-05-2008, 08:33 PM
Yeah but shes got that southern accent and the girl next door ( kinda ) look !

hermhater
04-05-2008, 08:34 PM
Yeah but shes got that southern accent and the girl next door ( kinda ) look !

True.

No one would kick her out of bed for eating Crackers the dog!

:11:

DrunkHillbilly
04-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Dang guy, I didn't know you were so emotionally involved in Brodie's being a Chief.

None of us know if he will be able to handle an NFL offense yet.

I like Garcia too, and his wife is smokin'!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/35.jpg

Not that Brodie's is chopped liver...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/36.jpg

:sign0098: :beer: :bananen_smilies046:
Not emotional about Brodie. Emotional about the Chiefs!! How do draft a guy that nobody is even talking about and expect him to be your future? Sooooooo many FA QB's during the last few years to choose from!!! Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm afraid I won't be.

hermhater
04-05-2008, 10:21 PM
Not emotional about Brodie. Emotional about the Chiefs!! How do draft a guy that nobody is even talking about and expect him to be your future? Sooooooo many FA QB's during the last few years to choose from!!! Hopefully I'm wrong but I'm afraid I won't be.

Yeah but what about his wife?

Canada
04-06-2008, 08:05 AM

I hate hair extensions too!! :D

Hayvern
04-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Yeah but what about his wife?

I don't know much about her, does she have a good arm? Does she show good poise in the pocket? How about her scambling ability?

Coach
04-06-2008, 10:18 AM
I am not against drafting a Qb early. But I'm not a fan on taking one in the first round this year.

DrunkHillbilly
04-06-2008, 12:42 PM
I am not against drafting a Qb early. But I'm not a fan on taking one in the first round this year.
Agreed

hermhater
04-06-2008, 03:13 PM
I hate hair extensions too!! :D

:lol:

I don't know much about her, does she have a good arm? Does she show good poise in the pocket? How about her scambling ability?

:lol: :lol:

Chiefster
04-12-2008, 12:08 PM

Agreed, and for reasons that have been stated and restated here many, many times over.

DMN
04-12-2008, 06:30 PM

Dont know much about the first two. but as far as scrambling goes. best plate of eggs I have ever had!

hermhater
04-12-2008, 11:28 PM

Dont know much about the first two. but as far as scrambling goes. best plate of eggs I have ever had!

Now that was funny!

:lol:

Guru
04-14-2008, 01:18 AM
Post of the month nominee!

Not sports related.:11:

Chiefster
04-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Not sports related.:11:

Yup, and the POTM contest has hereby gone the way of the dinosaurs.

rbedgood
04-18-2008, 05:48 PM
Yup, and the POTM contest has hereby gone the way of the dinosaurs.

You would know...