timbok
04-17-2007, 04:29 PM
or sooner.
April 28th oughta be fun.

Chiefster
04-17-2007, 04:33 PM
or sooner.

Anything is possible! It really doesn't pay to try to speculate what goes on in todays NFL, but you're right it oughta be fun. :)

Chiefster
04-17-2007, 04:35 PM
or sooner.

Anything is possible! It really doesn't pay to try to speculate what goes on in todays NFL, but you're right it oughta be fun. :)

kenny1937
04-18-2007, 03:08 AM

You can say that again, ooops, you just did. (grin)

:rock_dj:

Coach
04-21-2007, 01:17 PM
You can say that again, ooops, you just did. (grin)

:rock_dj:

Kenny, your posts always keep me rolling.

Chiefster
04-21-2007, 01:20 PM
Kenny, your posts always keep me rolling.

He comes by it naturally.

timbok
04-21-2007, 05:48 PM
i believe trent green gets traded monday!

Chiefster
04-21-2007, 06:36 PM
i believe trent green gets traded monday!

Miami; here he comes! :D

kenny1937
04-23-2007, 03:01 PM
Miami; here he comes! :D

You sing the song Chiefster, and I will play my kazoo!!

:character0063: :character00308:

wolfpack
04-23-2007, 03:19 PM
i just hope the queen dosnt wait to long and the phins go elsewhere.

kenny1937
04-23-2007, 03:39 PM

Good thought wolfpack.

:character00135: Me, wait too long!!

Chiefster
04-23-2007, 07:06 PM
Good thought wolfpack.

:character00135: Me, wait too long!!

...Surely not. :rolleyes:

chief31
04-24-2007, 08:45 AM

I say "let them go elsewhere". Where are they gonna go? Keep Trent, Let the Dolphins start Gradkowski, or someone like that. There aren't many quality quarterbacks out there. If the Dolphins would rather start some back-up quarterback, then I'm o.k. with it.

wolfpack
04-24-2007, 10:27 AM
i see the queen given in some and the phins given in some. he`ll go for a 5th.

Chiefster
04-24-2007, 01:20 PM
I say "let them go elsewhere". Where are they gonna go? Keep Trent, Let the Dolphins start Gradkowski, or someone like that. There aren't many quality quarterbacks out there. If the Dolphins would rather start some back-up quarterback, then I'm o.k. with it.

I would like nothing more; I've turned into a real fan of Trent Green, but from what I understand is to keep Green we would take a severe cap hit...unless I'm mistaken.

Coach
04-24-2007, 10:23 PM
I would like nothing more; I've turned into a real fan of Trent Green, but from what I understand is to keep Green we would take a severe cap hit...unless I'm mistaken.

Green has a huge cap #. Combined with Broyle and Huard, it's a bundle to be spending at QB.

chief31
04-24-2007, 10:24 PM

Yeah, that's true. I'll take the hit. I'm not letting him go, for a fifth round pick. That's just me.

Coach
04-24-2007, 10:28 PM
Yeah, that's true. I'll take the hit. I'm not letting him go, for a fifth round pick. That's just me.

I do expect Green to have a good year somewhere this year. He's still a good QB. If he would have had some quality WR's to throw to while he was in KC, he could have been a superstar.

Chiefster
04-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Green has a huge cap #. Combined with Broyle and Huard, it's a bundle to be spending at QB.

I do expect Green to have a good year somewhere this year. He's still a good QB. If he would have had some quality WR's to throw to while he was in KC, he could have been a superstar.

Agreed; and I, like you, would really much rather see him go to Chicago where they have some semblance of an offensive line then to Miami.

Coach
04-24-2007, 10:45 PM
Agreed; and I, like you, would really much rather see him go to Chicago where they have some semblance of an offensive line then to Miami.

And he'd be in the NFC.:character0003:

Chiefster
04-24-2007, 11:29 PM
And he'd be in the NFC.:character0003:

Yet another excellent point!

kenny1937
04-26-2007, 07:25 PM
:Car 1: == Hey Wait Trent!! OH Man!! There he goes, and I wanted to ask him what he thought about all this!! RATS!!

:joker:

Chiefster
04-27-2007, 05:19 AM
:Car 1: == Hey Wait Trent!! OH Man!! There he goes, and I wanted to ask him what he thought about all this!! RATS!!

:joker:

Trent could have been riding on a snails back and would have had the same effect. LOL! j/k

wolfpack
04-28-2007, 08:40 AM
trents a true,rare class act. you never heard him bit@hing how bad the defense was those years that the offense could put up 30+ points a game on anyone. or when they lost he blamed himself, no one else. its a crying shame they just waisted a beautiful ofense. dont know how much he has left but we`ll never know with hermie`s run,run,pass,punt offense. this is the queens fault for not getting the right coaches,head or defensives coaches on the team. i`ve been watching the chiefs since the 60`s and i thought the teams dickie,at least offense, put on the field was the most exciting to watch. excluding the super bowl team. never could i get excited on one side of the ball then cusse out the other like i did with vermil. i just like a attacking offense. attack attack is the way to go. i hate hermmie. i think i would still hate his coaching even if they won a super bowl.

Chiefster
04-28-2007, 08:43 AM
trents a true,rare class act. you never heard him bit@hing how bad the defense was those years that the offense could put up 30+ points a game on anyone. or when they lost he blamed himself, no one else. its a crying shame they just waisted a beautiful ofense. dont know how much he has left but we`ll never know with hermie`s run,run,pass,punt offense. this is the queens fault for not getting the right coaches,head or defensives coaches on the team. i`ve been watching the chiefs since the 60`s and i thought the teams dickie,at least offense, put on the field was the most exciting to watch. excluding the super bowl team. never could i get excited on one side of the ball then cusse out the other like i did with vermil. i just like a attacking offense. attack attack is the way to go. i hate hermmie. i think i would still hate his coaching even if they won a super bowl.

You'll get no argument from me my friend.

Chiefster
04-29-2007, 08:52 AM
:1408: eat This, Carl!!!!!!

I never understood Lamar’s, rest his soul, fascination with Peterson. Any other NFL owner would have kicked him to the curb years ago. I'm hoping that Clark doesn't employ the same philosophy.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
05-03-2007, 11:48 PM
they have to give him like a 2 at most 3 year window. If we arent atleast in the AFC championship they have to cut him loose. :Banane36: if not i am gonna go nuts like the banana guy

Chiefster
05-04-2007, 12:06 AM
they have to give him like a 2 at most 3 year window. If we arent atleast in the AFC championship they have to cut him loose. :Banane36: if not i am gonna go nuts like the banana guy

Well, we certainly wouldn't want that. :p

jgunn1966
05-04-2007, 12:36 AM
We have not heard from Trent only his agent. Trent will play for the Chiefs next year, CP is not going to get fair value for him now. If a team during (early)pre-season loses a QB maybe we will get a good trade,but its going to take a situation like that to move him. The Chiefs need Trent around if they want any chance to win next year,if they weren't thinking this they would have release him with Hicks.If I was a AFC West opponent I would be licking my chops not seeing Trent. Yes he had a bad year after the concussion,but didn't Big Ben pretty much suck after his. Medically he should have never come back and alot of ex-NFL players would agree he just wasn't ready.He gives us are only chance to compete next year.

Chiefster
05-04-2007, 01:24 AM
We have not heard from Trent only his agent. Trent will play for the Chiefs next year, CP is not going to get fair value for him now. If a team during (early)pre-season loses a QB maybe we will get a good trade,but its going to take a situation like that to move him. The Chiefs need Trent around if they want any chance to win next year,if they weren't thinking this they would have release him with Hicks.If I was a AFC West opponent I would be licking my chops not seeing Trent. Yes he had a bad year year after the concussion,but didn't Big Ben pretty much suck after his. Medically he should have never come back and alot of ex-NFL players would agree he just wasn't ready.He gives us are only chance to compete next year.

Good post; although I'm sure you will find those here with a dissenting point of view.

chief31
05-04-2007, 10:35 AM
Good post; although I'm sure you will find those here with a dissenting point of view.

Hi.:Tool:

kenny1937
05-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Herm and Carl are not concerned with offense, Herm is a defense nut and Carl does just enough to fill the seats at Arrowhead. The golden superbowl ring is always just out of reach, you know "wait til next year" and it always gives fodder for the fans to chat about. That is why they got a kicker, they want those field goals, because that is the offense, unless an interception or punt/kickoff return nets a td. Trent, if you are stillaround for the season, I would hire myself a body guard to be on the field with me, that is all the protection you will get.

:character0060: :violent-smiley-080:

Chiefster
05-04-2007, 11:23 AM
Hi.:Tool:

Hence the dissenting point of view. LOL!!!

Chiefster
05-04-2007, 11:27 AM
Herm and Carl are not concerned with offense, Herm is a defense nut and Carl does just enough to fill the seats at Arrowhead. The golden superbowl ring is always just out of reach, you know "wait til next year" and it always gives fodder for the fans to chat about. That is why they got a kicker, they want those field goals, because that is the offense, unless an interception or punt/kickoff return nets a td. Trent, if you are stillaround for the season, I would hire myself a body guard to be on the field with me, that is all the protection you will get.

:character0060: :violent-smiley-080:

...A team whose offense that is the defense, or vise versa a Super Bowl team will not be.