PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance

Canada
04-13-2008, 09:54 AM
FINAL UPDATE

Here it is! The final list. Those who have not sent me seat requests Leeana will be getting upper deck seats.

Here is the order that will be going in.

Lower Level

Canada - 3 tickets
Coach - 1 ticket
YZILLA - 3 tickets
HayVern - 2 tickets
Chief31 - 1 ticket
Royalswin- 1ticket
Chieffrom - 2 tickets
theNorth

Upper Deck are $150-190 I will let you know the final price for sure on Friday

Upper Deck

HH - 2 tickets
Chiefster - 4 tickets
Moefoe - 2 tickets
Tornado - 4 tickets
Tammie T - 2 tickets
Anaeelback- 2tickets
Guru - 1 ticket

Upper deck are $41-59 and I will let you know the final price on those as well on Friday!

A total of 30 Crowders will be attending, Additional tickets are available subject to availability so if you need more let me know ASAP and I will do what I can for you!!

Hotels

If everyone is good with the Red Roof inn I can reserve a block of rooms there as well. Prices are about $60 a night with one King size bed or $70 a night with two queen beds. I am talking to the manager there on Friday about discounts as well. We should be able to get about 10% (I am guessing) If you need a room let me know how many rooms you want, one or two beds and I will reserve them for everyone. Red Roof Inn is on Noland Rd (3.6 miles from Arrowhead) We can organize a carpool from the hotel on gameday if anyone is interested. Let me know ASAP about Hotel rooms as I would like to reserve them as early as we can!!

Thanks again to everyone for getting me all the info for the tickets. I will be sending out payment info most likely on Friday!!

:bananen_smilies046:
Canada

Old details below.

Here is where we stand with the home opener. Thank you to everyone who has sent me the requested info. I am still missing some things from some people. If you do not send me your contact info, NO TICKETS will be reserved under your name. If you do not tell me how many tickets you want, NO TICKETS will be reserved for you. If you do not tell me how much you want to spend on tickets/where you want to sit, then you will get the $59.00 seats in the 300 level.

He is my updated list or what info I have and what I still need from each person.

Completed orders

Canada - 4 tickets
Coach - 1 ticket
HermHater - 2 tickets
TammieTailgator - 2 tickets
Hayvern - 2 tickts
Chiefster - 4 tickets
Chief31 - 1 ticket

Incomplete orders
Missing seat/price requests

Moefoe - 2 tickets
YZILLA - 3 tickets
Tornado Spotter - 4 tickets
Anaeelbackwards - 2 tickets

People who said they want to go and have sent me nothing

Chief from the North
RoyalsWin100games

*Please do not post whore in this thread. This is enough of a pain in the *** trying to keep everyones info in order. Please PM me info ASAP. Remember, if you have not given me contact info or # of tickets you want. You will not get any. If you have not given me a seat request you will be sitting in the 300 level. Final Order with specific seats have to be ordered the day the schedule is announced so PLEASE get them in. I do not want to see any one left out, but I am not paying for anyone else's tickets!!

Thank you for your Cooperation!!

Canada :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-13-2008, 09:56 AM
I have three tickets left (including ones for Royals and Chief from the North) I can still order a few extras so anyone else still interested let me know!!

Canada
04-13-2008, 03:56 PM
Royals,

You have moved up on my list, but I still need to know # of tickets you want and what seats/price you want!! :bananen_smilies046:

....and how much beer you will be bringing for me!! :D

royalswin100games
04-13-2008, 03:58 PM
Royals,

You have moved up on my list, but I still need to know # of tickets you want and what seats/price you want!! :bananen_smilies046:

....and how much beer you will be bringing for me!! :D

Can I travel with beer in my suitcase? 1 ticket.

Canada
04-13-2008, 05:44 PM

Yes you can, If you couldn't I would never leave home!! :D :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-13-2008, 05:56 PM
*Please do not post whore in this thread. This is enough of a pain in the *** trying to keep everyones info in order.

Yes you can, If you couldn't I would never leave home!! :D :bananen_smilies046:

Thank God we're not post whoring here!

YZILLA
04-14-2008, 02:04 AM
Don't forget to add me for 3 tickets in the upper price range and we discussed on the phone bro !

Guru
04-14-2008, 02:12 AM
I will enjoy the view from my HDTV. heh.

Have fun guys. Maybe someday we can just have a get together to watch a game at a house or bar.

hermhater
04-14-2008, 03:37 AM

Have fun guys. Maybe someday we can just have a get together to watch a game at a house or bar.

Sounds like an invite to me!

Next away game after the Opener we meet at Gurus house!

:beer:

Guru
04-14-2008, 03:44 AM
Sounds like an invite to me!

Next away game after the Opener we meet at Gurus house!

:beer:

I have enough crazy kids running around my house. Nope, I look for a way to get OUT of my house. No invites to come here.

hermhater
04-14-2008, 03:49 AM
I have enough crazy kids running around my house. Nope, I look for a way to get OUT of my house. No invites to come here.

:lol:

Canada
04-14-2008, 08:25 AM
Here is where we stand with the home opener. Thank you to everyone who has sent me the requested info. I am still missing some things from some people. If you do not send me your contact info, NO TICKETS will be reserved under your name. If you do not tell me how many tickets you want, NO TICKETS will be reserved for you. If you do not tell me how much you want to spend on tickets/where you want to sit, then you will get the $59.00 seats in the 300 level.

He is my updated list or what info I have and what I still need from each person.

Completed orders

Canada - 4 tickets
Coach - 1 ticket
HermHater - 2 tickets
TammieTailgator - 2 tickets
TornadoSpotter - 4 tickets
Hayvern - 2 tickts
Chiefster - 4 tickets
Chief31 - 1 ticket
YZILLA - 3 tickets
Royalswin100 - 1 ticket
Moefoe - 2 tickets

Incomplete orders
Missing seat/price requests

Anaeelbackwards - 2 tickets

People who said they want to go and have sent me nothing

Chief from the North

*Please do not post whore in this thread. This is enough of a pain in the *** trying to keep everyones info in order. Please PM me info ASAP. Remember, if you have not given me contact info or # of tickets you want. You will not get any. If you have not given me a seat request you will be sitting in the 300 level. Final Order with specific seats have to be ordered the day the schedule is announced so PLEASE get them in. I do not want to see any one left out, but I am not paying for anyone else's tickets!!

Updated!! Thanks everyone. Now lets all get on Anaeelbackwards case to tell me how much she wants to spend on tickets and we will be all set!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
04-14-2008, 08:27 AM
If anyone is missing from the list please let me know!!

hermhater
04-14-2008, 07:19 PM
Leeana tell us how much you're gonna spend!

:yahoo:

Chiefster
04-14-2008, 10:08 PM

Come along dude; I'll pick you up on the way from my house. The car will be a little cramped, but it can be done. :D

Guru
04-15-2008, 01:14 AM
Come along dude; I'll pick you up on the way from my house. The car will be a little cramped, but it can be done. :D

My house is not exactly on the way man.

OK, how much are the tix right now? I haven't spent more than $50 on a single ticket in my life and I average around $35 or less.

prough91
04-15-2008, 01:17 AM
I'd go, but, alas, I'm poor.

hermhater
04-15-2008, 01:19 AM
My house is not exactly on the way man.

OK, how much are the tix right now? I haven't spent more than $50 on a single ticket in my life and I average around $35 or less.

I am cheap and paying $50 each to sit by Chiefster and tornadospotter.

Those are the upper level seats, but I don't care personally I am going mostly for the experience of meeting the Crowd in person and just rooting for the Chiefs!

Guru
04-15-2008, 01:25 AM
I am cheap and paying $50 each to sit by Chiefster and tornadospotter.

Those are the upper level seats, but I don't care personally I am going mostly for the experience of meeting the Crowd in person and just rooting for the Chiefs!

are they 50 or 59? I am confused.

Chiefster
04-15-2008, 06:18 AM
are they 50 or 59? I am confused.

They are $41.00 according to the price list on their web site which is what I'm purchasing from Canada.

Chiefster
04-15-2008, 06:24 AM
Now I'm confused.

Guru
04-15-2008, 06:34 AM
They are $41.00 according to the price list on their web site which is what I'm purchasing from Canada.

Well, I can do 41.

Canada
04-15-2008, 07:26 AM
Upper deck are $41-$59 Due to renovations the prices have gone up.

Guru
04-16-2008, 02:27 AM
I have sat in the top row and didn't mind one bit. I consider all seats in Arrowhead to be good seats. Especially in the upper level.

hermhater
04-16-2008, 02:40 AM
I have sat in the top row and didn't mind one bit. I consider all seats in Arrowhead to be good seats. Especially in the upper level.

ALL SEATS ARE GOOD AT ARROWHEAD!

Canada
04-16-2008, 09:06 AM
Here it is! The final list. Those who have not sent me seat requests Leeana will be getting upper deck seats.

Lower Level

Canada - 3 tickets
Coach - 1 ticket
YZILLA - 3 tickets
HayVern - 2 tickets
Chief31 - 1 ticket
Royalswin- 1ticket
Chieffrom - 2 tickets
theNorth

Upper Deck

HH - 2 tickets
Chiefster - 4 tickets
Moefoe - 2 tickets
Tornado - 4 tickets
Tammie T - 2 tickets
Anaeelback- 2tickets
Guru - 1 ticket

Upper deck are $41-59 and I will let you know the final price on those as well on Friday!

A total of 30 Crowders will be attending, Additional tickets are available subject to availability so if you need more let me know ASAP and I will do what I can for you!!

Hotels

If everyone is good with the Red Roof inn I can reserve a block of rooms there as well. Prices are about $60 a night with one King size bed or $70 a night with two queen beds. I am talking to the manager there on Friday about discounts as well. We should be able to get about 10% (I am guessing) If you need a room let me know how many rooms you want, one or two beds and I will reserve them for everyone. Red Roof Inn is on Noland Rd (3.6 miles from Arrowhead) We can organize a carpool from the hotel on gameday if anyone is interested. Let me know ASAP about Hotel rooms as I would like to reserve them as early as we can!!

Thanks again to everyone for getting me all the info for the tickets. I will be sending out payment info most likely on Friday!!

Canada

hermhater
04-16-2008, 01:36 PM

Lower Level

Canada - 3 tickets
Coach - 1 ticket
YZILLA - 3 tickets
HayVern - 2 tickets
Chief31 - 1 ticket
Royalswin- 1ticket
Chieffrom - 2 tickets
theNorth

Upper Deck

HH - 2 tickets
Chiefster - 4 tickets
Moefoe - 2 tickets
Tornado - 4 tickets
Tammie T - 2 tickets
Anaeelback- 2tickets
Guru - 1 ticket

Hotels

Canada

Post whore.

Canada
04-16-2008, 06:53 PM
Also anyone who would like some prices on Flights send me a pm and let me know where you are flying from and time of day you would like to leave. I am trying to coordinate flights so that we can all meet somewhere and travel together!!

Canada
04-16-2008, 06:57 PM
Van Rentals are also around $200 for the weekend for everyone who discussed renting a van. Does not include DD!! :(

Chiefster
04-16-2008, 08:31 PM

Agreed! I've been there twice and had a great view each time.

garciakcfan
04-16-2008, 08:58 PM
whoah!!! whats this about???? I was actually looking at going to the chiefs/bills game on nov 23. Air tran which flys out of niagara falls has some pretty cheap tickets. If you have a better idea i.e. out of toronto let me know. Because I would love to see my chiefs play and ive never been to kc before

hermhater
04-16-2008, 09:02 PM
whoah!!! whats this about???? I was actually looking at going to the chiefs/bills game on nov 23. Air tran which flys out of niagara falls has some pretty cheap tickets. If you have a better idea i.e. out of toronto let me know. Because I would love to see my chiefs play and ive never been to kc before

Home Opener against the Raiders guy!

Come on down, you can fly with Canada!

garciakcfan
04-16-2008, 09:05 PM
that would be pretty sweet. maybe i could sleep at a cheap hooker hotel for the night depending on how much this is going to cost??? Hermhater any ideas???

hermhater
04-16-2008, 09:10 PM
that would be pretty sweet. maybe i could sleep at a cheap hooker hotel for the night depending on how much this is going to cost??? Hermhater any ideas???

I'm not sure if you can still get seats in the sections that Canada reserved for the Crowd but the cost for the lower level is something between $150-$200, and upper level is between $41-59.

As for a cheap hooker motel try the American Inn, or the Interstate Inn down I-70.

And no, I've never had a hooker at either of them.

garciakcfan
04-16-2008, 09:13 PM
lol, if i could swing it i would love to go. Canada send me some info please... Are you going Hermhater??

hermhater
04-16-2008, 09:15 PM
lol, if i could swing it i would love to go. Canada send me some info please... Are you going Hermhater??

Hell yeah!

We have 30 people going so far.

It's gonna be a friggin' blast!

garciakcfan
04-16-2008, 09:15 PM
Cool, ill check back later, hockey playoffs are on!!!!!

Guru
04-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Don't know if I will stay the night just yet or not but will need a place to park to avoid that damn $22 fee.

Chiefster
04-16-2008, 09:35 PM
Hell yeah!

We have 30 people going so far.

It's gonna be a friggin' blast!

The "Crowd" will rule!

hermhater
04-16-2008, 09:54 PM
Don't know if I will stay the night just yet or not but will need a place to park to avoid that damn $22 fee.

You're welcome to park in my apartments parking lot, but I think we should all leave from the hotel parking lot and carpool so a lot of us can save the parking fee!

:11:

The "Crowd" will rule!

Yes we will!

Chiefster
04-16-2008, 10:14 PM
You're welcome to park in my apartments parking lot, but I think we should all leave from the hotel parking lot and carpool so a lot of us can save the parking fee!

Yes we will!

Good idea.

hermhater
04-16-2008, 10:29 PM
Good idea.

Thanks!

Do I get Arrowcash for it so I can play more Let 'em Ride?

:biggrin:

Coach
04-17-2008, 12:05 AM

Lower Level

Canada - 3 tickets
Coach - 1 ticket
YZILLA - 3 tickets
HayVern - 2 tickets
Chief31 - 1 ticket
Royalswin- 1ticket
Chieffrom - 2 tickets
theNorth

Upper Deck

HH - 2 tickets
Chiefster - 4 tickets
Moefoe - 2 tickets
Tornado - 4 tickets
Tammie T - 2 tickets
Anaeelback- 2tickets
Guru - 1 ticket

Hotels

Canada

You should block off rooms asap if you haven't already. Once the schedule was released those rooms fill up VERY fast.

Ticket: $60-200
Hotel: $60/night
Celebrating a Chiefs victory over the Faders with 30 other Crowder's = Priceless.

I'm not sure if you can still get seats in the sections that Canada reserved for the Crowd but the cost for the lower level is something between $150-$200, and upper level is between $41-59.

As for a cheap hooker motel try the American Inn, or the Interstate Inn down I-70.

And no, I've never had a hooker at either of them.

It sounds like Canada may still able to fit in stragglers. But let him know asap.

Guru
04-17-2008, 12:12 AM
I am more of a Motel 6 guy but if I can find someone to split costs with I could do red roof.

hermhater
04-17-2008, 01:20 AM
I am more of a Motel 6 guy but if I can find someone to split costs with I could do red roof.

There is a Motel 6 in Blue Springs about 10 miles from the stadium.

Guru
04-17-2008, 01:56 AM
There is a Motel 6 in Blue Springs about 10 miles from the stadium.

I know. Been there a few times too.

hermhater
04-17-2008, 02:39 AM
I know. Been there a few times too.

And you do know how to get ahold of the hookers here, right??

Guru
04-17-2008, 02:57 AM
And you do know how to get ahold of the hookers here, right??

Actually, no I don't. I considered it a well kept Motel 6 personally. Have things changed in 2 years?

hermhater
04-17-2008, 03:15 AM
Actually, no I don't. I considered it a well kept Motel 6 personally. Have things changed in 2 years?

It's hit and miss I guess.

During Chiefs season I would guess it would be pretty bad during a Raiders game.

Guru
04-17-2008, 03:17 AM
It's hit and miss I guess.

During Chiefs season I would guess it would be pretty bad during a Raiders game.

Hmmmm. Good point. I guess Red Roof is only 10 bucks higher. Maybe Coach, Royalswin or Chief31 will want to split the room if I don't just drive back that night.

A lot depends on what everyone does after the game.

Chiefster
04-17-2008, 07:36 AM
Thanks!

Do I get Arrowcash for it so I can play more Let 'em Ride?

:biggrin:

No.

That is all.

hermhater
04-17-2008, 01:03 PM
Hmmmm. Good point. I guess Red Roof is only 10 bucks higher. Maybe Coach, Royalswin or Chief31 will want to split the room if I don't just drive back that night.

A lot depends on what everyone does after the game.

I assume everyone will be either celebrating by drinking beers and tailgating some more, or drowning our sorrows by drinking beers and tailgating some more.

Either way I can't wait!

anaeelbackwards
04-17-2008, 01:42 PM
I assume everyone will be celebrating by drinking beers and tailgating some more, and drinking beers and tailgating some more.

Either way I can't wait!

FYP! :toast2: :toast2: :toast2:

zrodriquez628
04-24-2008, 11:45 AM
I am a spammer.

Canada
04-24-2008, 11:54 AM
Rodriguez can't get it up!!!!! ahahahahahahahaha

Chief from the North
04-24-2008, 01:34 PM
I assume everyone will be either celebrating by drinking beers and tailgating some more, or drowning our sorrows by drinking beers and tailgating some more.

Either way I can't wait!

mmmmm beer.

anaeelbackwards
04-24-2008, 01:46 PM
mmmmm beer.

like a ripple effect.

mmmm sounds good right now!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/158.jpg

Canada
04-24-2008, 01:53 PM
http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/159.jpg

hermhater
04-24-2008, 04:17 PM
I am a spammer.

Rodriguez can't get it up!!!!! ahahahahahahahaha

What the hell was this all about?

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 04:43 PM
What the hell was this all about?

:lol: No clue.

Chiefster
04-24-2008, 08:39 PM
I am a spammer.

Living proof that the world does not die for a lack of complete idiots.