PDA

View Full Version : King Carl on the airwaves...

ihatekingcarl
04-19-2007, 01:22 PM
Did anyone hear him complaining about the 07 schedule? He emailed the people who make the schedules and whined to them about it. What a sissy! Has anyone mentioned to him that the draft is coming up real soon? Maybe he should be spending his time evaluating talent, so we don't end up with the likes of Trezelle Jenkins, Sylvester Morris, Ryan Sims, Junior Siiavi, and etc. Is it obvious Chiefs Fans? This guy has to go before the Chiefs will ever make it to the Super Bowl. I can't believe this guy is a GM.

wolfpack
04-19-2007, 05:33 PM
i perfer to play a harder schedular. it makes you a better team. besides easy teams dont make the playoffs,well maybe. after the monday night joke abunch of years ago it seemes we have been banned from monday night. atleast we have our break closer to the middle this year.

Chiefster
04-19-2007, 06:32 PM
Did anyone hear him complaining about the 07 schedule? He emailed the people who make the schedules and whined to them about it. What a sissy! Has anyone mentioned to him that the draft is coming up real soon? Maybe he should be spending his time evaluating talent, so we don't end up with the likes of Trezelle Jenkins, Sylvester Morris, Ryan Sims, Junior Siiavi, and etc. Is it obvious Chiefs Fans? This guy has to go before the Chiefs will ever make it to the Super Bowl. I can't believe this guy is a GM.

Yup; I've been saying that for quite a while. Oh, and welcome to the "Crowd" make yourself at home. :D

chief31
04-20-2007, 09:07 AM

You will find many alliances, with that statement, on this site.

Chiefster
04-20-2007, 10:13 AM
You will find many alliances, with that statement, on this site.

Not me! LOL!

chief31
04-20-2007, 02:55 PM
Not me! LOL!

Yes.......You.

Chiefster
04-20-2007, 11:43 PM
Yes.......You.

No way; you're mistaken. :p

Coach
04-21-2007, 12:44 PM
atleast we have our break closer to the middle this year.

Yes, that is a nice change. One that most people don't normally consider.

Chiefster
04-21-2007, 12:57 PM
Yes, that is a nice change. One that most people don't normally consider.

That is a good point; one that I admit to overlooking.

ihatekingcarl
04-22-2007, 05:32 PM
I am sure everyone saw this article. Sign me up for a front office job at One Arrowhead Drive. Who are these people and why are they still working with the Chiefs? There needs to be a major overhaul.

http://www.kansascity.com/160/story/79661.html

Chiefster
04-22-2007, 11:23 PM
I am sure everyone saw this article. Sign me up for a front office job at One Arrowhead Drive. Who are these people and why are they still working with the Chiefs? There needs to be a major overhaul.

...Totally missed that article; too long. :D
j/k

Cisco Kid
04-23-2007, 12:40 AM
Wow!!! That was one serious article. Only wish some K.C. reporter would stick a mic in Peterson's face and ask him ten or twenty questions about the comments made by the players and coach.

Sure it was under Dick Vermeil's watch, but who hired Vermeil and who was Vermeil's boss sitting beside him on draft day? Unacceptable! Not reveiwing tape on a player or even interviewing them before the draft!!

This crap about taking the word of an ex-coach/friend about a player is just bad business.

kenny1937
04-23-2007, 02:42 PM

After many years of frustration, it is not necessary to read an article to make the statement about a major overhaul, going on nineteen years speak volumes for themselves. Glad to have you aboard my friend.

:saythat:

wolfpack
04-23-2007, 03:26 PM
as long as the queen can fill the Hunts pocketbooks,he`ll be around.

kenny1937
04-23-2007, 03:33 PM

You are so right my friend, couldn't have said it better myself!!

Chiefster
04-23-2007, 07:15 PM
After many years of frustration, it is not necessary to read an article to make the statement about a major overhaul, going on nineteen years speak volumes for themselves. Glad to have you aboard my friend.

Good point, and...

Yep!