PDA

View Full Version : This will be fun

tammietailgator
04-14-2008, 11:35 PM
The Kansas City Chiefs are partnering with 101 the Fox to give you total access to your team. Join us as we host four FREE events throughout the metro area to thank you for your loyal support!
For the past 45 years, Kansas City has been a home to the Chiefs. By joining forces with local venues, we are excited to give back to a community that has given us so much. To that end, the Chiefs will host four two-hour events to take place throughout the metro area between March and June. These events will give fans the opportunity to meet a host of players and get to know the men behind the uniform. A key member of the Chiefs coaching staff will join the “Voice of the Chiefs”, Mitch Holthus, for an inside look at the team and an exclusive Q&A session at each event. Special appearances will also be made by KC Wolf and members of the Kansas City Chiefs Cheerleaders. Each event will include the opportunity for autographs, pictures, Cheerleader performances, interactive football games and prize giveaways.

tammietailgator
04-14-2008, 11:40 PM
Stop #2 Museums at 18th and Vine at the Pavilion
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
4pm - 6pm
Museums at 18th and Vine
1616 East 18th Street
Kansas City, MO 64108

Stop #3
Harry S. Truman Library and Museum
Thursday, May 1, 2008
4pm - 6pm
500 West US Highway 24
Independence, MO 64050

Stop #4
Olathe Family YMCA
Tuesday, June 3, 2008
4pm - 6pm
21400 West 153rd Street
Olathe, KS 66061

hermhater
04-14-2008, 11:47 PM
Cool.

YouTube - Chiefs Total Access Tour: Dwayne Bowe

YouTube - Chiefs Total Access Tour: Player Introduction

Why isn't LJ wearing a jersey?

tammietailgator
04-14-2008, 11:58 PM
Cool.

YouTube - Chiefs Total Access Tour: Dwayne Bowe (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u1ub0zRTik0)

YouTube - Chiefs Total Access Tour: Player Introduction (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yD_3Nk1Rhzs)

Why isn't LJ wearing a jersey?
Interesting... I will ask him if he is not when he comes to the one by my house.

hermhater
04-15-2008, 12:16 AM
Interesting... I will ask him if he is not when he comes to the one by my house.

If he keeps this stuff up he is gonna have to be moved off my favorite Chiefs player stat.