PDA

View Full Version : Since I am no genius at computing....

spiman
04-16-2008, 10:57 PM
Who in this site has the knowledge/skillls to do this?
In the upcoming draft when it is the Chiefs turn: Tape/copy etc. The Chief's pick. Include the pick & player highlights-film etc. they usually show. Put it all on U-Tube or make a DVD or better yet post it on this site! If DVD, Sell it on this site and proceeds go to this site. Who-ever can meet this challenge will be declared "The Man". If it is a female, she can proclaim that "Women should rule the World". The person who can accomplish this should get get a boat load of arrow cash!:sign0163: :character00143:

hermhater
04-16-2008, 11:03 PM
You should have put this in the "Ideas" thread and made some Arrowcash.

Oh, I guess you don't really need it!

:cool:

Chiefster
04-16-2008, 11:11 PM
Who in this site has the knowledge/skillls to do this?
In the upcoming draft when it is the Chiefs turn: Tape/copy etc. The Chief's pick. Include the pick & player highlights-film etc. they usually show. Put it all on U-Tube or make a DVD or better yet post it on this site! If DVD, Sell it on this site and proceeds go to this site. Who-ever can meet this challenge will be declared "The Man". If it is a female, she can proclaim that "Women should rule the World". The person who can accomplish this should get get a boat load of arrow cash!:sign0163: :character00143:

I'm no lawyer, but I think copyright laws prohibit such a thing.

hermhater
04-16-2008, 11:16 PM

I'm not lawyer either but when I was posting the Chiefs games You Tube kept taking them off the site because of copyright infringements.

spiman
04-16-2008, 11:24 PM
Like they would ever catch ya. Heck they sell software to copy DVD's and talk about file sharing//I am so scared there at my door right now!:hyper: :frog2: Maybe the DVD part is pushing it though.. :yes: That underground mentality is tough to shake.. :pirate2:

hermhater
04-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Like they would ever catch ya. Heck they sell software to copy DVD's and talk about file sharing//I am so scared there at my door right now!:hyper: :frog2: Maybe the DVD part is pushing it though.. :yes: That underground mentality is tough to shake.. :pirate2:

I don't know that Coach has the bandwidth to do video streaming from the site.

I will probably end up recording the Chiefs picks in the draft and will have them so I can get them to ya.

royalswin100games
04-16-2008, 11:36 PM

I will probably end up recording the Chiefs picks in the draft and will have them so I can get them to ya.

I can record the Chiefs picks on my 'puter. I don't think I can send them to anybody but I can make a DVD.

hermhater
04-16-2008, 11:38 PM
I can record the Chiefs picks on my 'puter. I don't think I can send them to anybody but I can make a DVD.

Oh, I hadn't heard that the post office stopped service in Ventura.

:D

royalswin100games
04-16-2008, 11:42 PM
Oh, I have heard the Army will let anybody enlist... look at myself for example.

:D

FYP. :D

spiman
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM
I know your a busy man. I hope some-one records the Chiefs part in the draft. I leave for NEVADA Mon. YAHOOO:yahoo:

hermhater
04-16-2008, 11:44 PM
FYP. :D

You're right about that now, but when I was in they had pretty high standards.

I'm still kicking myself for not joining the Air Force.

royalswin100games
04-16-2008, 11:46 PM

Yep, people don't leave the chair force.

hermhater
04-16-2008, 11:47 PM
I know your a busy man. I hope some-one records the Chiefs part in the draft. I leave for NEVADA Mon. YAHOOO:yahoo:

I don't have any blank DVD's at the moment I should be able to buy some Friday though.

I will send the as soon as I get a copy made of Disc 2!

:bananen_smilies046:

spiman
04-16-2008, 11:56 PM
I shall B waiting..
I don't have any blank DVD's at the moment I should be able to buy some Friday though.

I will send the as soon as I get a copy made of Disc 2!
KUOOOOL! You Rock dude.....:rocknroll:
:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
04-18-2008, 01:53 PM

High standards? Oh yeah, minimum height requirments...

hermhater
04-18-2008, 02:04 PM
High standards? Oh yeah, minimum height requirments...

Yep, and I squeaked in!

My ex wife was 5'2" and had to actually gain 3 pounds to meet the minimum weight requirement!

:11: