PDA

View Full Version : I'm gonna agree with Tex and...

royalswin100games
04-21-2008, 02:37 PM
...say we should go after Jason Taylor.

JA seems like he's a Viking already. I give up.

hermhater
04-21-2008, 02:46 PM
He's too old.

Herm doesn't want old players, and Carl doesn't want talented ones apparently.

royalswin100games
04-21-2008, 02:50 PM
He's too old.

Still one of the best athletes in the league.

Herm doesn't want old players, and Carl doesn't want talented ones apparently.

Pessemism, I must stay positive.

:11:

texaschief
04-21-2008, 07:29 PM
...say we should go after Jason Taylor.

JA seems like he's a Viking already. I give up.

You're agreeing with who?

hermhater
04-21-2008, 07:33 PM
You're agreeing with who?

I would think that's you guy, where you guys talking about this in PM because I don't remember you guys talking about it in a thread.

texaschief
04-21-2008, 07:40 PM
I would think that's you guy, where you guys talking about this in PM because I don't remember you guys talking about it in a thread.

I mentioned Jason Taylor as probably the best DE in the league compared to Jared Allen....that may be what he's referring to, but I wouldn't condone getting rid of Allen to go after Taylor. That to me, is a lateral move at best considering Taylor's age compared to Allen's.

royalswin100games
04-21-2008, 10:21 PM
I mentioned Jason Taylor as probably the best DE in the league compared to Jared Allen....that may be what he's referring to, but I wouldn't condone getting rid of Allen to go after Taylor. That to me, is a lateral move at best considering Taylor's age compared to Allen's.

With all the talk about Taylor wanting out of Miami, I figured why not. I agree he's one of the best.

I don't condone getting rid of Allen for Taylor and I don't think it would be a lateral move if it happened(which it won't).

rbedgood
04-25-2008, 05:03 AM
Problem is that Taylor wants out of Miami because they are "rebuilding" and he doesn't want to be on a team that is at least a few years away from playing for a championship. He knows his time is coming to an end in the NFL and wants to play for a team that is ready to win in the near future. Expect him to be traded after the draft, and I'd make a guess that interested parties will be Tampa, Seattle, & New Orleans.

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:06 AM
Problem is that Taylor wants out of Miami because they are "rebuilding" and he doesn't want to be on a team that is at least a few years away from playing for a championship. He knows his time is coming to an end in the NFL and wants to play for a team that is ready to win in the near future. Expect him to be traded after the draft, and I'd make a guess that interested parties will be Tampa, Seattle, & New Orleans.

I'm just gonna go ahead and respond to you.

That is usually the end of a thread.