PDA

View Full Version : Happy Earthday?

hermhater
04-22-2008, 03:51 AM
:yahoo:

Guru
04-22-2008, 03:56 AM
:sign0153:Enjoy it now because global warming will destroy it.

royalswin100games
04-22-2008, 09:20 AM
I was birfed on this earf.

anaeelbackwards
04-22-2008, 11:08 AM
http://ww2.earthday.net/

everythings going greeen!

hermhater
04-22-2008, 03:59 PM

The Earth will be here long after humans have made it uninhabitable.

I'm not worried about the Earth, I'm worried about us.

royalswin100games
04-22-2008, 07:54 PM

Yes, Earf will look like Mars in 500 years.

hermhater
04-22-2008, 08:10 PM
Yes, Earf will look like Mars in 500 years.

I just got done watching an episode of Eco-Tech and it looks like we have all the energy problems solved.

We are gonna start burning baby seals for energy.

royalswin100games
04-22-2008, 08:20 PM
I just got done watching an episode of Eco-Tech and it looks like we have all the energy problems solved.

We are gonna start burning baby seals for energy.

"Burnt Baby Seals!" "My Corps, Your Corps, Our Corps, MARINE CORPS!" "Wine Wine you dirty skunk, every time I drink it it makes me drunk, make me fall down and bust my chin, when I get up I do it over again, if the river was wine and I was a duck, well i'd swim to the bottom and get ****ed up!!!"

hermhater
04-22-2008, 08:23 PM
"Burnt Baby Seals!" "My Corps, Your Corps, Our Corps, MARINE CORPS!" "Wine Wine you dirty skunk, every time I drink it it makes me drunk, make me fall down and bust my chin, when I get up I do it over again, if the river was wine and I was a duck, well i'd swim to the bottom and get ****ed up!!!"

Is that some kind of cadence you guys sing when you're running?

:bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
04-22-2008, 08:24 PM
Is that some kind of cadence you guys sing when you're running?

:bananen_smilies046:

Not anymore. The sissies I run with don't.

Chiefster
04-22-2008, 09:30 PM

The sky is falling!!! :D

Guru
04-22-2008, 10:20 PM

Well, if you believe an overrated symptom will really happen within 10 years (Al Gore) then it will.

I still don't buy into all this Global Warming bullcrap.

royalswin100games
04-22-2008, 11:30 PM
GREEN TEAM!!!

Do you have an ID or credit card the Green Team can see?

hermhater
04-22-2008, 11:43 PM
Well, if you believe an overrated symptom will really happen within 10 years (Al Gore) then it will.

I still don't buy into all this Global Warming bullcrap.

I believe we are causing Global Warming, but I also don't believe we will be significantly affected by it for decades.

That could be changing though at the alarming rate that China and India are developing though.

:11:

Guru
04-23-2008, 12:12 AM
I believe we are causing Global Warming, but I also don't believe we will be significantly affected by it for decades.

That could be changing though at the alarming rate that China and India are developing though.

:11:

Explain Greenland then.

hermhater
04-23-2008, 12:16 AM
Explain Greenland then.

The Vikings (:mob:) named it Greenland so that others that wanted to migrate to Iceland (the nice place) would go to the wrong place.

Guru
04-23-2008, 12:19 AM
The Vikings (:mob:) named it Greenland so that others that wanted to migrate to Iceland (the nice place) would go to the wrong place.

:lol:

Not the response I was looking for but funny nonetheless.

hermhater
04-23-2008, 12:39 AM
:lol:

Not the response I was looking for but funny nonetheless.

What was your original question about?

I'm not too up to speed on what's going on in Greenland.

Guru
04-23-2008, 12:49 AM
What was your original question about?

I'm not too up to speed on what's going on in Greenland.

Greenland used to be a thriving lush environment. It is now nothing but ICE. If global warming is true, than that should NEVER have happened.

rbedgood
04-23-2008, 01:02 PM
Global Warming is the trend of the time....when I was a kid they were talking about the next ice age. I do realize that pollution/pollutants have negative health affects on us, but I don't feel that scientific data is significant enough or reliable enough to show global warming. Too many top climatologists and scientists are questioning the data for it to be so blindly accepted. Oh and p.s. some of the most dramatic pictures and videos in Al Gore's "documentary" are computer generated/borrowed from "The Day after Tomorrow".

The climate on the earth is not stable, it is constantly either cooling or warming...however it isn't going to be the demise of our populating the planet.

One of the most compelling arguments out there against global warming is that the data used to support it is largely from regional weather stations that are supplying temperature data...however over 50% of these stations are not up to the standards that are supposed to be used for accurately reading temperature...(i.e. thermometer placed on hot roof, near asphalt, near machinery that puts off heat, etc.) The theory is only as good as the data that supports it...if the data is bad, then the theory is baseless.

hermhater
04-23-2008, 02:09 PM
Oh, well then by all means if there is any doubt at all about whether we are causing a climate shift then let's do absolutely nothing about it then.