PDA

View Full Version : ESPN's First ake

DrunkHillbilly
04-23-2008, 11:33 AM
Skip Bayless just crucified the Chiefs and CP for not getting a deal done with JA!!! He said in his opinion, JA would have gone 1st in this draft if he were in it! Crucified CP for making this personal instead of making a smart business decision and getting the deal done!!! I don't normally agree with this guy but he hit the nail on the head today!!!

royalswin100games
04-23-2008, 11:34 AM
Skip Bayless just crucified the Chiefs and CP for not getting a deal done with JA!!! He said in his opinion, JA would have gone 1st in this draft if he were in it! Crucified CP for making this personal instead of making a smart business decision and getting the deal done!!! I don't normally agree with this guy but he hit the nail on the head today!!!

Yep.

:bananen_smilies046:

ASDF
04-23-2008, 01:02 PM
What is the point of having JA around when we have a very soft team.

JA had his best season thus far, and he did not make a huge difference - we went 4:12- because the rest of the team was not performing as good as they should.

It hurts to see JA leave in this fashion and we all loathe CP. But we need to know that getting two high draft picks to rebuild the team in exchange for JA is good for the chiefs in the long run.

texaschief
04-23-2008, 01:32 PM

JA had his best season thus far, and he did not make a huge difference - we went 4:12- because the rest of the team was not performing as good as they should.

It hurts to see JA leave in this fashion and we all loathe CP. But we need to know that getting two three high draft picks to rebuild the team in exchange for JA is good for the chiefs in the long run.

....and THIS is the good business decision.

hermhater
04-23-2008, 02:05 PM

I can't stand Bayless and his pink shirts.

He was right, but he's about 3 months late with his analysis.

I take Jared at his word, and he stated long ago that this is what he was gonna do.

Coach
04-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Skip Worthless. He's a sack.

anaeelbackwards
04-23-2008, 08:58 PM
i was watching that too......

skip is a tool.

although i did agree with what he said vs what the female reporter was saying.:beer:

chief31
04-23-2008, 09:01 PM

It hurts to see JA leave in this fashion and we all loathe CP. But we need to know that getting two high draft picks to rebuild the team in exchange for JA is good for the chiefs in the long run.

This is supposed to be the third year of a rebuilding project.

....and THIS is the good business decision.

I take Jared at his word, and he stated long ago that this is what he was gonna do.

No he didn't.

Well, that's a certifiable fact.:D

Guru
04-23-2008, 09:32 PM
Knew I could count on your for a voice of reason.

Chiefster
04-23-2008, 10:11 PM

...That's being kind.

jakesmith
04-24-2008, 02:03 PM
So CP is the laughing stock of the NFL? When does he get fired and where is the party going to be?

anaeelbackwards
04-24-2008, 02:15 PM
So CP is the laughing stock of the NFL? When does he get fired and where is the party going to be?

if theres a party, beer is on me.

Canada
04-24-2008, 02:15 PM

If someone is buying the beer then I am there!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-24-2008, 03:42 PM

If someone is buying the beer then I am there!! :bananen_smilies046:

Carl will never be fired, he has some dirt on the Hunts!

:11:

Doesn't mean we can't still have a party, though!

jakesmith
04-24-2008, 04:14 PM
Carl will never be fired, he has some dirt on the Hunts!

:11:

Doesn't mean we can't still have a party, though!

This pic should be seared into your brains....and make any Chiefs fan mad.

http://usera.imagecave.com/jake3404/capt_d901810d262c40088df6c14f6b3e4ae6_chiefs_allen _traded_football_mnjm107.jpg

hermhater
04-24-2008, 04:20 PM
This pic should be seared into your brains....and make any Chiefs fan mad.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

He is gonna look like Barney up there in MN.

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 04:42 PM
He is gonna look like Barney up there in MN.

Barney with a mullet.

hermhater
04-24-2008, 04:54 PM
Barney with a mullet.

:lol:

anaeelbackwards
04-25-2008, 12:38 PM
Barney with a mullet.

up here, it says SUCCESS
back here, it says party

http://arrowheadaddict.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/jallen_1.JPG

man i'll miss that guy...

hermhater
04-25-2008, 03:22 PM
up here, it says SUCCESS
back here, it says party

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/169.jpg

man i'll miss that guy...

I'm gonna miss him too, and I wish him all the best in MN.

I still don't agree with this trade, but it's time to move on to the draft.

I absolutely cannot wait until tomorrow!!!!!

YZILLA is sitting in the middle of a blizzard in South Dakota right now, but I'm sure he will be down here for the draft party at Arrowhead!!!

:yahoo:

jakesmith
04-25-2008, 05:33 PM
I'm gonna miss him too, and I wish him all the best in MN.

I still don't agree with this trade, but it's time to move on to the draft.

I absolutely cannot wait until tomorrow!!!!!

YZILLA is sitting in the middle of a blizzard in South Dakota right now, but I'm sure he will be down here for the draft party at Arrowhead!!!

:yahoo:

LOL, I didnt know YZILLA was in SD. He is on the east side then. It is sunny and a hot 45 degrees on the westside. :yahoo:

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:37 PM
LOL, I didnt know YZILLA was in SD. He is on the east side then. It is sunny and a hot 45 degrees on the westside. :yahoo:

Wow.

It's a pretty wide state though, lots of room for different weather conditions.

When I was a kid I lived in SD and it was the craziest weather I have ever experienced.

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:51 PM
NOW EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE HOME OPENER NEEDS TO CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LET CANADA KNOW IF HE HAS YOUR TICKET ORDER RIGHT!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83984#post83984