PDA

View Full Version : Dallas Cowboys' reform system.

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 03:13 PM
It looks like Pac-man will be shooting up night clubs in dallas now and Goodell hasn't even reinstated him yet. :sign0153: Jerry's a crazy guy. I think the Pepsi Max may have affected his reasoning.

hermhater
04-24-2008, 03:23 PM
I heard about that mess in Dallas.

:lol:

Pepsi Max!

:bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 08:23 PM
I heard about that mess in Dallas.

Pepsi Max!

:bananen_smilies046:

I don't think there is another city in the U.S. that has more strip clubs.

Canada
04-25-2008, 08:25 PM

Really? Then why the hell is TexasChief always on here??

hermhater
04-25-2008, 08:26 PM

:sign0098:

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 08:26 PM

He's in southern Texas isn't he?

Canada
04-25-2008, 08:28 PM
He's in southern Texas isn't he?

I dunno, where is Dallas? (besides in Texas)

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 08:32 PM
I dunno, where is Dallas? (besides in Texas)

Dallas is northeast Texas.

Canada
04-25-2008, 08:36 PM
Can't he just drive there?

hermhater
04-25-2008, 08:38 PM

texas has been so friendly lately I'm gonna leave this one alone...

I had a good one for ya though texas!

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 08:39 PM

Sure, but that's a heck of a drive and when you drive through Texas, there is NOTHING.

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 08:43 PM
texas has been so friendly lately I'm gonna leave this one alone...

I had a good one for ya though texas!

How is this conversation going to offend texaschief?

hermhater
04-25-2008, 09:28 PM
How is this conversation going to offend texaschief?

It wouldn't up to this point, but I might start drinking beers and say something like:

You guys are assuming he even likes to see naked women...

But I'm not drinking now and wouldn't say something like that...

:biggrin:

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 09:29 PM
It wouldn't up to this point, but I might start drinking beers and say something like:

You guys are assuming he even likes to see naked women...

But I'm not drinking now and wouldn't say something like that...

:biggrin:

rbedgood
04-25-2008, 09:32 PM

The All Male Cabarets aren't in Dallas, he has to travel for those.

rbedgood
04-25-2008, 09:33 PM
....just kidding Tex...

Canada
04-25-2008, 11:42 PM
The All Male Cabarets aren't in Dallas, he has to travel for those.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AkChief49
04-25-2008, 11:54 PM
Ah,Jerry Jones... said he would not pick R. Moss because of his troubles...wonder if he and Al Davis drank the same kool-aid...wait a minute! wasn't that guys' name in the real kool-aid incident named Jones? Guyana was it?.....http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-city-of-Dallas-isn-t-showing-Pacman-the-resp;_ylt=AkLznOc6MRYLaVhdcrInY0ZDubYF?urn=nfl,790 40

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 11:57 PM
Ah,Jerry Jones... said he would not pick R. Moss because of his troubles...wonder if he and Al Davis drank the same kool-aid...wait a minute! wasn't that guys' name in the real kool-aid incident named Jones? Guyana was it?.....http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdown_corner/post/The-city-of-Dallas-isn-t-showing-Pacman-the-resp;_ylt=AkLznOc6MRYLaVhdcrInY0ZDubYF?urn=nfl,790 40

:sign0098: :lol:

hermhater
04-26-2008, 12:01 AM

Jim is Al's twin separated at birth.

Chiefster
04-26-2008, 12:03 AM
It looks like Pac-man will be shooting up night clubs in dallas now and Goodell hasn't even reinstated him yet. :sign0153: Jerry's a crazy guy. I think the Pepsi Max may have affected his reasoning.

He's smokin dope.

Canada
04-26-2008, 12:10 AM
He's smokin dope.

Whats wrong with smokin do....uhhhh....nevermind!!

Canada
04-26-2008, 12:13 AM
Besides dokin smope never aint never made nobody not be so darned....what was i talkin about again?....oh yeah....the dope. I sure do like the pope....drivin around in his little pope mobile....anyways....smope made me smerter ya morans!!

royalswin100games
04-26-2008, 12:16 AM
Besides dokin smope never aint never made nobody not be so darned....what was i talkin about again?....oh yeah....the dope. I sure do like the pope....drivin around in his little pope mobile....anyways....smope made me smerter ya morans!!

When I come to the home opener next year after I separate from the Navy...

Canada
04-26-2008, 12:17 AM
When I come to the home opener next year after I separate from the Navy...

....we are gonna see the pope!! sweet!!

hermhater
04-26-2008, 03:23 AM
This can't be real, right?

How on Earth (what's left of it) did this happen?

How is it possible that a Canadian is able to threaten an American?

Canada is a bully!

:mob:

Canada
04-26-2008, 08:39 AM
This can't be real, right?

How on Earth (what's left of it) did this happen?

How is it possible that a Canadian is able to threaten an American?

Canada is a bully!

:mob:

I didn't nor would I ever threaten someone...and if you keep telling people I do then I am gonna come down there and pound you!! :fighting0030:

(remember, it is only a "threat" if I don't follow through with it. Otherwise it is just a beating) :brutale_smilies010: :character00264:

rbedgood
04-27-2008, 01:00 AM
I didn't nor would I ever threaten someone...and if you keep telling people I do then I am gonna come down there and pound you!! :fighting0030:

(remember, it is only a "threat" if I don't follow through with it. Otherwise it is just a beating) :brutale_smilies010: :character00264:

For HH as he seems to be confused...Canada is making a "promise"...not a "threat"

From Dictionary.com

threat http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/09/31.jpg
–noun 1.a declaration of an intention or determination to inflict punishment, injury, etc., in retaliation for, or conditionally upon, some action or course; menace: He confessed under the threat of imprisonment. 2.an indication or warning of probable trouble: The threat of a storm was in the air. 3.a person or thing that threatens. –verb (used with object), verb (used without object) 4.Archaic. to threaten.

prom·ise http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2007/09/31.jpg
noun, verb, -ised, -is·ing. –noun 1.a declaration that something will or will not be done, given, etc., by one: unkept political promises. 2.an express assurance on which expectation is to be based: promises that an enemy will not win. 3.something that has the effect of an express assurance; indication of what may be expected. 4.indication of future excellence or achievement: a writer who shows promise. 5.something that is promised. –verb (used with object) 6.to engage or undertake by promise (usually used with an infinitive or a clause as object): She promised to go tomorrow. 7.to make a promise of (some specified act, gift, etc.): to promise help. 8.to make a promise of something to (a specified person): Promise me that you will come. 9.to afford ground for expecting: The sky promised a storm. 10.to engage to join in marriage. 11.to assure (used in emphatic declarations): I won't go there again, I promise you that! –verb (used without object) 12.to afford ground for expectation (often fol. by well or fair): His forthcoming novel promises well. 13.to make a promise.

hermhater
04-27-2008, 09:26 AM

m0ef0e
04-28-2008, 05:47 PM

But T.O. is such an excellent example of modesty and responsibility! Plus, he really sets the bar for what a teammate and role model should be...

:sign0103::beer::drunkhb:

Canada
04-28-2008, 05:49 PM
But T.O. is such an excellent example of modesty and responsibility! Plus, he really sets the bar for what a teammate and role model should be...

:sign0103::beer::drunkhb:

I think he will be an excellent role model for young pac man jones. He should get straightened right out now!! :bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 05:53 PM
I think he will be an excellent role model for young pac man jones. He should get straightened right out now!! :bananen_smilies046:

I think they both will attend church every Sunday.

rbedgood
04-28-2008, 07:09 PM

Yeah, where is that website with funny church signs again???

m0ef0e
04-28-2008, 07:13 PM

Well, if Goodell doesn't reinstate him, Pac-man will definitely have the time/opportunity to do so.

rbedgood
04-28-2008, 07:15 PM
Well, if Goodell doesn't reinstate him, Pac-man will definitely have the time/opportunity to do so.

LOL...that there is funny. Hey y'all I'll be back in about 20 minutes...pulling up to my hotel for the night and gotta pack up the laptop and check in.

hermhater
04-28-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah, where is that website with funny church signs again???

http://www.churchsigngenerator.com/churchsigns.php