PDA

View Full Version : Royal pain.

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 04:16 PM
The club started off well but have hit a bit of a skid lately. With all the young guys we have, I'm going to call it "growing pains".

Here's to the Royals getting back up for an interesting and fun season! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-24-2008, 04:25 PM
I'm with you guy, losing 5 straight is not cool!

:mob:

Let's get this train back on the tracks guys!

:yahoo:

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 04:28 PM
We should go to a game sometime soon and get drunk dude. Haven't hung out with ya in forever it seems.

hermhater
04-24-2008, 04:40 PM
We should go to a game sometime soon and get drunk dude. Haven't hung out with ya in forever it seems.

I think YZILLA wants to go to the game Saturday after the draft party.

You should be off work by then, right?

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 04:41 PM
I think YZILLA wants to go to the game Saturday after the draft party.

You should be off work by then, right?

Yeah. I'm closing the shop at 4 on Saturdays now so that sounds good.

hermhater
04-24-2008, 04:45 PM
Yeah. I'm closing the shop at 4 on Saturdays now so that sounds good.

If I'm not mistaken the game is at 6 PM.

Whether or not I can go to the game is still up in the air though.

Family stuff.

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 05:50 PM
If I'm not mistaken the game is at 6 PM.

Whether or not I can go to the game is still up in the air though.

Family stuff.

Right on. Well give me a call if you decide you can make it.

m0ef0e
04-24-2008, 06:10 PM
DOH! I just remembered I can't go on Sat cuz I gotta go to a friend's birthday par-tay... gettin drunk, gettin it on, not givin a :sign0153: all night long!

anaeelbackwards
04-25-2008, 01:01 PM
The club started off well but have hit a bit of a skid lately. With all the young guys we have, I'm going to call it "growing pains".

Here's to the Royals getting back up for an interesting and fun season! :bananen_smilies046:
you say growing pains?

http://es.geocities.com/djpuen/growing_pains3.jpg

I'm with you guy, losing 5 straight is not cool!

:mob:

Let's get this train back on the tracks guys!

:yahoo:

they were going to eventually go into their skid, but i think gordon and crew will get their bats back into order and jose guillen's bat will eventually heat up. im not worried bout out boys in blue. im definitely not worried, and anyone catch bannisters outing last nite? 2ER but its too bad we didn't have any offense.

:drunkhb: :beer:

hermhater
04-25-2008, 04:54 PM
you say growing pains?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

they were going to eventually go into their skid, but i think gordon and crew will get their bats back into order and jose guillen's bat will eventually heat up. im not worried bout out boys in blue. im definitely not worried, and anyone catch bannisters outing last nite? 2ER but its too bad we didn't have any offense.

:drunkhb: :beer:

:lol: