PDA

View Full Version : Sayonara JA !

bigpoppachief
04-25-2008, 03:02 AM
Yeah okay JA gave us a little bit of something to cheer about last year but still we were 4-12. I am not a fan of carl or Herm but let's face the facts our defense was not just JA. I think that we will find a gem DE in the draft and although he wont be JA he will do. Honestly I would love to nab ghoulston or long with our first pick because they both will be great DE in the NFL. I know croyle knows this is the last year he will get a chance because if he does not improve next year we will draft a QB and he knows that. All I know is i am excited about the draft like I have never been excited before ! I am saying my prayers and hoping for the best !

hermhater
04-25-2008, 04:22 AM
I'm excited as all get out about the draft too!!!!!!

:yahoo:

YZILLA is gonna record the reaction at Arrowhead of the fans for every Draft Pick!

Kickk ***!

No I must drink beer and sleep, if you talk to me I will not be here.

Ii F i smelle dth twrong thne too bad.

Coach
04-25-2008, 05:12 PM
I am very excited about the draft. I'm not excited about Gholston though.

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:18 PM

I keep hearing that he could be the "big bust" of the draft.

Why is this happening?

Canada
04-25-2008, 05:20 PM
I keep hearing that he could be the "big bust" of the draft.

Why is this happening?

Cause people were talking about him being a fader. Association with the faders will make anyone a bust!! :D

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:27 PM
Cause people were talking about him being a fader. Association with the faders will make anyone a bust!! :D

:lol:

jakesmith
04-25-2008, 05:36 PM
Isnt there some question about Goulston's knee and a so called injury that he is hiding?

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:39 PM
Isnt there some question about Goulston's knee and a so called injury that he is hiding?

I don't know, I will have to check that out.

hermhater
04-25-2008, 05:50 PM
NOW EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE HOME OPENER NEEDS TO CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LET CANADA KNOW IF HE HAS YOUR TICKET ORDER RIGHT!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83984#post83984

tornadospotter
04-25-2008, 08:32 PM
NOW EVERYONE WHO IS GOING TO THE HOME OPENER NEEDS TO CLICK ON THIS LINK AND LET CANADA KNOW IF HE HAS YOUR TICKET ORDER RIGHT!

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?p=83984#post83984
I did already:D :lol:

tornadospotter
04-25-2008, 08:33 PM
Same here, I hope for C Long or trade the pick!

Canada
04-25-2008, 08:34 PM

Yup C Long or if for some reason Dorsey is there I would love to see the trade with Seattle!!

royalswin100games
04-25-2008, 08:35 PM

I concur.

:bananen_smilies046:

rbedgood
04-25-2008, 11:26 PM
Although a trade out of the pick likely is the best case scenario, there is the reality that a trade out won't present itself. If this is the case I'd argue the Chiefs are better off reaching and over paying an OT that is a dire need for the team than reaching for other positions that are less of a need.

tornadospotter
04-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Although a trade out of the pick likely is the best case scenario, there is the reality that a trade out won't present itself. If this is the case I'd argue the Chiefs are better off reaching and over paying an OT that is a dire need for the team than reaching for other positions that are less of a need.
Yeah, probably right. I hope we get some players. Not just athletes, Players, that want to play and win! That have heart, and the will to do what it takes to win! To do what it takes to be a winner. Legally that is.

hermhater
04-26-2008, 03:40 AM

I am Herm:

"Stupid Logic!"

:mob: