PDA

View Full Version : Trent Green Affects Jamarcus Russell and Calvin Johnson

Arrowhead Pride
04-24-2007, 09:21 AM
Via rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1350

Clayton's theory is that the whole top part of the draft depends on the future of Trent Green. If Green goes to Miami, Daunte Culpepper will be cut and Oakland would then sign him. Clayton says if a Green trade can't be worked out, the Raiders will be forced to draft JaMarcus Russell.

<a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com">Arrowhead Pride</a>

chief31
04-24-2007, 09:28 AM
Via rotoworld:

http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playerpages/player_main.aspx?sport=NFL&id=1350

Clayton's theory is that the whole top part of the draft depends on the future of Trent Green. If Green goes to Miami, Daunte Culpepper will be cut and Oakland would then sign him. Clayton says if a Green trade can't be worked out, the Raiders will be forced to draft JaMarcus Russell.

<a href="http://www.arrowheadpride.com">Arrowhead Pride</a>

I hadn't thought about that. Thanks for showing me this one.

I also liked the second story, there. Where C.P. mentioned to the Dolphins that if Wes Welker tendered a second round pick, plus a seventh rounder, then what is a starting quarterback worth?

Go ahead, start Cleo Lemon, dare ya.

Arrowhead Pride
04-24-2007, 09:30 AM
As long as you assume that the Raiders want Culpepper, this one does make sense.

chief31
04-24-2007, 09:37 AM
As long as you assume that the Raiders want Culpepper, this one does make sense.
Al Davis, want Duante Culpepper? I'm sure of it.lol.

wolfpack
04-24-2007, 09:59 AM
the faiders make stuped trades or picking up players but clayton must have gotten this from the rhonda moss write alike, adam teicher. why would you sign a wounded washed up has been when you could draft a big strong OBOTF. just plain stupid. they have two great WR`S, just nobody to throw them the ball.

chief31
04-24-2007, 10:11 AM
the faiders make stuped trades or picking up players but clayton must have gotten this from the rhonda moss write alike, adam teicher. why would you sign a wounded washed up has been when you could draft a big strong OBOTF. just plain stupid. they have two great WR`S, just nobody to throw them the ball.

Surely, you have watched a Saints game, when Brooks was there... He can sling it, the Faiders' biggest area of concern is the O-line. Give someone a couple seconds to throw it and they'll get it to Rhonda.

Honestly, I have no idea why I seem to dissagree with everyone. I might be a bit of an *******.lol. It's unintentional though, I assure you.

wolfpack
04-24-2007, 10:18 AM
brooks has never been or willbe a QB. he dosent have the brains for it. i`d take russell over dante anyday of the week.

Canada
04-24-2007, 10:50 AM
We all know what we would do, but remember the Raiders suck for a reason!! :)

Chiefster
04-24-2007, 01:06 PM
Wow, I had no idea that so much was riding on the Trent Green trade with Miami.

Coach
04-24-2007, 09:00 PM

I've never been a Culpepper fan, but I'm sure people in Oakland would love to see him and Randy back together. I'm guessing that the Trent Green trade won't happen until after the Oakland pick anyhow.

Once Oakland takes Russell and someone other than Miami snatches up Brady Quinn, then I think we got a shot at a great trade. If day 1 goes without a trade, I think we are in big trouble.

chief31
04-24-2007, 10:20 PM
brooks has never been or willbe a QB. he dosent have the brains for it. i`d take russell over dante anyday of the week.

C'mon, Brooks had a couple of pretty good seasons with Joe Horn and the Saints. And I'd start Cleo Lemon over Culpepper. So, sure, I would take Russell, over Duante, but, Al Davis is a bit different. He might be looking at his numbers with Moss.

kenny1937
04-26-2007, 07:37 PM
I've never been a Culpepper fan, but I'm sure people in Oakland would love to see him and Randy back together. I'm guessing that the Trent Green trade won't happen until after the Oakland pick anyhow.

Once Oakland takes Russell and someone other than Miami snatches up Brady Quinn, then I think we got a shot at a great trade. If day 1 goes without a trade, I think we are in big trouble.

Yes, coach I think that is a reasonable assessment on both issues, ooops missed Trent again!!

:Car 1: ==

Chiefster
04-27-2007, 05:15 AM

Yup; the buzz is that if this occurs then the Chiefs will be forced to release Green.

wolfpack
04-28-2007, 01:18 AM
the faiders will take quinn.why he has been running a nfl offense for a couple of years now under wise(sp). but you never know about davis.

Chiefster
04-28-2007, 05:28 AM
the faiders will take quinn.why he has been running a nfl offense for a couple of years now under wise(sp). but you never know about davis.

He is the unpredictable one.