PDA

View Full Version : NBA playoffs.

m0ef0e
04-28-2008, 06:59 PM
Anybody been watching them?

GO SPURS!!! (I've been a fan since I was a kid and David Robinson was my favorite player years before he ever won his first title. So, I am not a bandwagoner, lol.)

I'm taking a lot of heat from my friends because I can't stand any more Boston teams winning and I keep talking crap on the Celtics (even tho I know they are good).

I was really worried about the Suns when they got Shaq but they can't seem to get over the hump against the Spurs, it seems. Not even on Shaq's shoulders...

LeBron is amazing! The next MJ if you ask me. The Cavs are my team from the east. As previously stated: BOSTON CAN SUCK IT!!!

The best series right now is probably Sixers/Pistons. It's the only series at a 2-2 tie and could go either way. Though it doesn't really matter who wins the east cuz the Spurs will own them! :yahoo:

hermhater
04-28-2008, 07:01 PM
I haven't even seen a single second of the playoffs.

Does that make me a bad person?

:biggrin:

rbedgood
04-28-2008, 07:04 PM

Playoffs? I thought basketball was over...

m0ef0e
04-28-2008, 07:09 PM

A kitten dies for every playoff game you don't watch so... YES

You seriously missed out on some good stuff tho, man. Game 1 between the Spurs/Suns was just crazy (double OT) and in game 1 of the Cavs' series, LeBron James had an oop he caught from literally like 12 feet high to slam home. It was mind-blowing!

EDIT: Shoot, with his arm extended like that, that ball may have been 14 feet up with how high LeBron was. His head was above the rim!

hermhater
04-28-2008, 07:42 PM
Playoffs? I thought basketball was over...

College basketball has the Kansas Jayhawks as Champions, but the NBA is still dragging on.

You seriously missed out on some good stuff tho, man. Game 1 between the Spurs/Suns was just crazy (double OT) and in game 1 of the Cavs' series, LeBron James had an oop he caught from literally like 12 feet high to slam home. It was mind-blowing!

EDIT: Shoot, with his arm extended like that, that ball may have been 14 feet up with how high LeBron was. His head was above the rim!

I like LeBron, I heard there was some smack talk going on between him and some guy from another team and then LeBron owned his entire team??

anaeelbackwards
04-28-2008, 09:27 PM
i personally don't like boston teams either

but they've got PAUL PIERCE (ex jayhawk) and my favorite NBA player in the league KEVIN GARNETT... and they are the best team in the league. i gotta admit i dont watch the NBA that much but when i happen to go on TNT, i catch it every now and then.

boy would a CELTIC/SPURS matchup be great!

rbedgood
04-28-2008, 09:34 PM
College basketball has the Kansas Jayhawks as Champions, but the NBA is still dragging on.

I like LeBron, I heard there was some smack talk going on between him and some guy from another team and then LeBron owned his entire team??

I seriously wasn't kidding when I named my pick list "Idon'twatchbasketball". I don't think I could name more than 4-5 current players.

hermhater
04-28-2008, 09:42 PM
i personally don't like boston teams either

but they've got PAUL PIERCE (ex jayhawk) and my favorite NBA player in the league KEVIN GARNETT... and they are the best team in the league. i gotta admit i dont watch the NBA that much but when i happen to go on TNT, i catch it every now and then.

boy would a CELTIC/SPURS matchup be great!

Why would that be a great matchup?

I seriously wasn't kidding when I named my pick list "Idon'twatchbasketball". I don't think I could name more than 4-5 current players.

I could probably name 10 but that's just because I hear their names on Sportscenter all the time.

Is Larry Bird still playing?

Canada
04-28-2008, 09:46 PM

I hate cats too!! :D

hermhater
04-28-2008, 09:48 PM
I hate cats too!! :D

I love cats!

Don't try putting words in my mouth, only beer!

:bananen_smilies046:

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 10:01 PM
Lakers will win. Forgiabouet!!!

anaeelbackwards
04-28-2008, 10:02 PM

forgiawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?:sign0153: :beer:

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 10:20 PM
forgiawhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?:sign0153: :beer:

F-O-R-G-E-T-A-B-O-U-T-I-T!!!

If anyone thinks the geriatric Spurs are gonna beat the Lakers in a 7 game series I'm more than willing to debate - and I'm not even a Laker fan.

hermhater
04-28-2008, 10:23 PM

D your research, its spelled fuhgedaboutit...

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 10:24 PM

Thank you postwhore.

anaeelbackwards
04-28-2008, 10:24 PM

sorry royals but i agree. i woulda probably known whatcha meant if you spelled it like that, but im a dumbass so yeah.:lol:

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 10:33 PM
The coach for the Hawks looks like a clown in the suit he's wearing. His team's in it right now.

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 10:44 PM
The coach for the Hawks looks like a clown in the suit he's wearing. His team's in it right now.

Why did the Hawks get rid of the McDonald's jerseys? These new jerseys look like sh!t.

hermhater
04-28-2008, 10:48 PM
Why did the Hawks get rid of the McDonald's jerseys? These new jerseys look like sh!t.

I'm trying to remember, is it the Atlanta Hawks?

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 10:51 PM
I'm trying to remember, is it the Atlanta Hawks?

Yep, they're about to beat the Celtics right now.

hermhater
04-28-2008, 11:13 PM
Yep, they're about to beat the Celtics right now.

Wow, I thought you said they were the best team in the east?

royalswin100games
04-28-2008, 11:15 PM
Wow, I thought you said they were the best team in the east?

They got beat. Now the Lakers are on.

hermhater
04-28-2008, 11:23 PM
They got beat. Now the Lakers are on.

Huh you suck at predicting games.

Look like the Lakers are gonna lose now. :biggrin:

royalswin100games
04-29-2008, 02:03 AM
Huh you suck at predicting games.

Look like the Lakers are gonna lose now. :biggrin:

You talked all that smack and the Nuggets got eliminated.

hermhater
04-29-2008, 02:49 AM
You talked all that smack and the Nuggets got eliminated.

I eliminated a couple of nuggets a few minutes ago.

It was a close call, because I was almost out of toilet paper.

I had to use Natty Light cans to finish whiping.

Canada
04-29-2008, 07:00 AM
I eliminated a couple of nuggets a few minutes ago.

It was a close call, because I was almost out of toilet paper.

I had to use a faders shirt to finish whiping.

FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
04-29-2008, 01:06 PM
FYP!! :bananen_smilies046:

:sign0098:

YouTube - CHARGER FAN TELLS RAIDER FAN "WIPE MY *** WITH YOUR JERSEY"

:lol:

m0ef0e
05-01-2008, 11:59 AM
F-O-R-G-E-T-A-B-O-U-T-I-T!!!

If anyone thinks the geriatric Spurs are gonna beat the Lakers in a 7 game series I'm more than willing to debate - and I'm not even a Laker fan.

:lol: :sign0104: Bruce Bowen will frustrate Kobe so bad that he will kick a puppy.

royalswin100games
05-01-2008, 02:35 PM
:lol: :sign0104: Bruce Bowen will frustrate Kobe so bad that he will kick a puppy.

Bruce Bowen will need a walker to get off the bench.

If your serious about that last statement, send me some of the sh!t your smoking. :toast2: