PDA

View Full Version : Carl Peterson On NFL Network

derrickjohnsontribute
04-30-2008, 12:04 PM
Great Carl Peterson interview last night on NFL Total Access. Everyone is jocking the Chiefs draft real hard, and King Carl was very positive about all of our picks.

I'm excited about the two Brandens - Albert and Brandon Flowers.

He had a nice answer to what he'd say to fans upset we traded JA.

anaeelbackwards
04-30-2008, 12:34 PM
the whole JA ordeal, is done and over with. im over it already, im ready to see HALI possibly fill in JA's old spot and see what our draftees will be doing.

hermhater
04-30-2008, 12:40 PM
Great Carl Peterson interview last night on NFL Total Access. Everyone is jocking the Chiefs draft real hard, and King Carl was very positive about all of our picks.

I'm excited about the two Brandens - Albert and Brandon Flowers.

He had a nice answer to what he'd say to fans upset we traded JA.

Was it "to get over it"?

:lol:

Coach
04-30-2008, 12:55 PM
CP and the Chiefs are definitely getting some props about their draft. Let's just hope these guys we drafted live up to the hype. If they do, we will have definitely began the rebuilding process.

chief31
04-30-2008, 08:37 PM
CP and the Chiefs are definitely getting some props about their draft. Let's just hope these guys we drafted live up to the hype. If they do, we will have definitely began the rebuilding process.

I think it's insane to let C.P. and Herm get away with calling this the beginning of a rebuild. When it is the third season of rebuilding.

I think they are just trying to make excuses for more losing, and extend their careers here.

Canada
04-30-2008, 08:46 PM
know who else was on NFGL netwrok to day? i was...during that interciew they showed some ja highlites and i am preety sue i saw me so :p

hermhater
04-30-2008, 08:51 PM

I agree with you that we are beginning the rebuilding process, but they pretty much wasted 2 years of it.

I think it's insane to let C.P. and Herm get away with calling this the beginning of a rebuild. When it is the third season of rebuilding.

I think they are just trying to make excuses for more losing, and extend their careers here.

When did they say this was the beginning of the rebuilding process?

know who else was on NFGL netwrok to day? i was...during that interciew they showed some ja highlites and i am preety sue i saw me so :p

What game was it?

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/04/274.jpg

royalswin100games
04-30-2008, 09:58 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!!

:lol: :toast2: :lol: :toast2: :lol: :toast2:

Pro_Angler
05-02-2008, 10:36 PM
YEAH JA IS OVER! it's time to move on. i still have my 3 year plan for the chiefs that gives us 2 more years to me in play offs and 4-5 years to be in the championship game.