PDA

View Full Version : Tickets

Canada
05-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone after spending the day on the phone with the girl from the Chiefs about our tickets. Seems I was misinformed about two things. I was just told that there is a $15.00 handling charge per order, They also are now saying that because it is the Faders the tickets need to be paid for in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience that I am sure this has caused. Please PM me and let me know if you can or can't pay for your tickets prior to this deadline. The total for tickets is upper deck $59.00 tx incl. +$15.00 handling fee. Lower level are $129.00 tx incl +$15.00 handling fee. I will work on getting you the payment info to you by the end of this weekend.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accept all major credit cards and checks.

hermhater
05-01-2008, 04:44 PM
Thanks for the update!

anaeelbackwards
05-01-2008, 06:52 PM
yes thanks for the update and thanks for calling me!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-02-2008, 02:01 AM
Thats $15 per order, or ticket?

tornadospotter
05-02-2008, 02:04 AM
Hey guys,

I just got off the phone after spending the day on the phone with the girl from the Chiefs about our tickets. Seems I was misinformed about two things. I was just told that there is a $15.00 handling charge per order, They also are now saying that because it is the Faders the tickets need to be paid for in the next 2-3 weeks. I apologize to everyone for the inconvenience that I am sure this has caused. Please PM me and let me know if you can or can't pay for your tickets prior to this deadline. The total for tickets is upper deck $59.00 tx incl. +$15.00 handling fee. Lower level are $129.00 tx incl +$15.00 handling fee. I will work on getting you the payment info to you by the end of this weekend.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

The accept all major credit cards and checks.
This is what I am asking about.

hermhater
05-02-2008, 02:12 AM
$15 per order.

That is a good reason to consolidate our orders to avoid as many order fees as possible.

Since we may have to purchase tickets earlier than expected I am trying to coordinate some folks to order tickets together and make one big order for $15.

That makes sense right?

Guru
05-02-2008, 02:37 AM
Gotta love'em. Well, I am definitely not interested in giving them an extra $15 for one ticket.

Before anyone asks, no, there is no way I will be able to convince the wife to let me front the credit card for an entire group.

hermhater
05-02-2008, 02:42 AM
Gotta love'em. Well, I am definitely not interested in giving them an extra $15 for one ticket.

Before anyone asks, no, there is no way I will be able to convince the wife to let me front the credit card for an entire group.

I say we get folks together and buy tickets in groups to avoid the $15 fee.

I don't want anyones money, I say give it all to you or Chiefster to save money.

Guru
05-02-2008, 02:47 AM
Ticket prices should be just that, ticket prices. I am sick and tired of the friggin "handling" fees. It really kills me that they failed to mention this to Canada during all his talks with them. It is almost like they conveniently left it out on purpose.

tornadospotter
05-02-2008, 02:54 AM
Well lets get more info about this.

Guru
05-02-2008, 02:56 AM
Well lets get more info about this.

All the info is there. The Chiefs lady neglected to tell Canada about the extra fee per order. Canada informed us as soon as he was able.

tornadospotter
05-02-2008, 03:04 AM
All the info is there. The Chiefs lady neglected to tell Canada about the extra fee per order. Canada informed us as soon as he was able.
Yes I know that.

Guru
05-02-2008, 03:06 AM
Yes I know that.

Oh. OK. :lol::lol:

Canada
05-02-2008, 08:08 AM
As far as ordering in larger groups, if there is anyone who wants to do that please let me know by Sunday. If anyone is going to have trouble meeting the payment deadline PLEASE PM me ASAP!! I have the weekend to put together the final order. And again I sincerely apoplogize to everyone for all the inconvenience this has caused. At least I will know what to expect for next year!

Guru
05-02-2008, 06:11 PM
I don't plan on forking out an extra $15 for a single ticket order so if nobody is interested in combining orders then I will probably just sit it out.

Canada
05-02-2008, 06:12 PM
I don't plan on forking out an extra $15 for a single ticket order so if nobody is interested in combining orders then I will probably just sit it out.

I need to know one way or the other by Sunday so I can still cancel your ticket.

hermhater
05-02-2008, 06:32 PM
I say we all just send the money or credit card numbers to Canada so he can order them all.

Whoever can't afford to pay right now (me) will just have to suck it up and take care of their own tickets.

I am blaming Carl for this fiasco, he probably has the word out to the ticket sellers to be devious when selling group tickets and getting people excited until they order and then smacking this BS on people.

Canada
05-02-2008, 07:12 PM
I do NOT want anyones money or credit card numbers

sorry, but i have enought of a f'in headache

Guru
05-02-2008, 07:20 PM
I need to know one way or the other by Sunday so I can still cancel your ticket.

I will let you know one way or the other by tomorrow night. If there is no interested in combining several tickets together then I will most likely not attend. I take serious issues with exorbitant fees like that.

hermhater
05-02-2008, 07:24 PM
I do NOT want anyones money or credit card numbers

sorry, but i have enought of a f'in headache

Yes boss!

:drunkhb: :bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
05-02-2008, 07:26 PM
I will let you know one way or the other by tomorrow night. If there is no interested in combining several tickets together then I will most likely not attend. I take serious issues with exorbitant fees like that.

I am interested, but I have to come up with a way to get the money together so quick.

I have been talking to leeana and tammie and m0ef0e about combining orders to save money.

I'm sure they would like to include your ticket in the order!

:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
05-02-2008, 07:30 PM

Maybe those of us that live locally can get a group. I would willing:bananen_smilies046:

Guru
05-02-2008, 07:30 PM
I am interested, but I have to come up with a way to get the money together so quick.

I have been talking to leeana and tammie and m0ef0e about combining orders to save money.

I'm sure they would like to include your ticket in the order!

Well, I know my weekend is too booked up right now to make a trip to KC. I don't expect anyone to be willing to front money for a complete stranger though. That is completely understandable.

Guru
05-02-2008, 07:36 PM
Maybe those of us that live locally can get a group. I would willing:bananen_smilies046:

I can do mail but it won't get there until Monday at the earliest.

hermhater
05-02-2008, 07:38 PM
Well, I know my weekend is too booked up right now to make a trip to KC. I don't expect anyone to be willing to front money for a complete stranger though. That is completely understandable.

I feel like I know you pretty well, and I would have no problem fronting you the money, unfortunately I don't even have the money for my own tickets right now, and will be searching for a way to come up with it in time!

Guru
05-02-2008, 07:39 PM
I feel like I know you pretty well, and I would have no problem fronting you the money, unfortunately I don't even have the money for my own tickets right now, and will be searching for a way to come up with it in time!
Not a problem HH. I appreciate the willingness though.:sign0098:

hermhater
05-02-2008, 07:45 PM
Not a problem HH. I appreciate the willingness though.:sign0098:

Let's hope we all come up with a solution as soon as possible.

Even if I'm not able to get a seat with the rest of the Crowd, I will still be there at the game, even if it means watching it in the parking lot!

tammietailgator
05-02-2008, 08:01 PM

I can do mail but it won't get there until Monday at the earliest.

We have until the end of the month anyways....So why not plan on it and we can work it out later. I can just pay by credit card....
Guru... I have literally known you for 34 years!!!! :D - I trust you!

Guru
05-02-2008, 08:10 PM
We have until the end of the month anyways....So why not plan on it and we can work it out later. I can just pay by credit card....
Guru... I have literally known you for 34 years!!!! :D - I trust you!

You, Tammie, are an angel. Or should I say Raggedy Ann? :bananen_smilies046:

Would appreciate that very much. Just PM me with the particulars.