PDA

View Full Version : Home Opener Payment Info

Canada
05-02-2008, 01:38 PM
Hello all,

Before you read this post please refer to http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4752

I have sent PMs to everyone attending the game with ticket payment info as well as hotel info and confirmation numbers (for those of you staying in the hotel) Any changes you wish to make to your rooms now will be your responsibility. If your PM is incorrect on ticket order or hotel requests or if you did not get a PM, contact me via PM ASAP!! Any one interested in grouping their tickets together to avoid the $15.00 handling fee let me know who you are and I will put you in contact with others who would like to do the same. I will take NO RESPONSIBILITY for any money exchanged between Crowd Members so make sure you trust your group memebers!! (not that I think any of you are untrustworthy) I will be getting the final seating arrangements on Monday so I need to know groups by Sunday.

As it stands right now I have orders from
Canada
YZILLA
Coach
Hayvern
Anaeelbackwards
Chief31
Chief from the North
Garcia KC Fan
Herm Hater
Moefoe
Chiefster
Guru
Tornado Spotter
TammieTailgator

Hope you all got your messages cause I am sick and F'in tired of typing!! :bananen_smilies046:

*Remember your tickets must be paid ASAP to avoid any further hassles*

anaeelbackwards
05-02-2008, 01:55 PM
so if any of you who are around me in the kc area is willing or wanting to do group payments, let me know....

i'll be willing to meet up or something to get the payments to whoever......

hermhater
05-02-2008, 02:18 PM
so if any of you who are around me in the kc area is willing or wanting to do group payments, let me know....

I willing to get in on that action leeana!

tammietailgator
05-02-2008, 08:12 PM

I would like to - and I think guru does to... we have til the end of the month.... so let me know how we are going to do this and who is going to call it in. I am willing to do that too and put it on credit card.

Guru
05-02-2008, 08:13 PM
I would like to - and I think guru does to... we have til the end of the month.... so let me know how we are going to do this and who is going to call it in. I am willing to do that too and put it on credit card.

I thought they needed payment by Sunday?

hermhater
05-02-2008, 08:32 PM
I thought they needed payment by Sunday?

I thought it was 2 weeks?

Guru
05-02-2008, 08:40 PM
OK, now I am completely confused.

tornadospotter
05-02-2008, 08:52 PM
We have untill the end of May

hermhater
05-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Canada can we get an answer on when the money is due?

I thought the order had to be in by Sunday, and the payment had to be made within 2 weeks.

Guru
05-02-2008, 08:58 PM

I thought the order had to be in by Sunday, and the payment had to be made within 2 weeks.

That makes a ton more sense. Still won't be in KC anytime soon though. Gas is too expensive now for that.

Canada
05-02-2008, 09:47 PM

I would prefer to have all payments in in two weeks. I have asked that we get until the end of May to coordinate payments. I need to know groups who are ordering together, (ie. Tammie is ordering 12 tickets instead of 2.) bu Sunday. I am putting our final order in on Monday morning. (It was supposed to b Thurs but I wanted to sort things like this out) After Monday the order is as it was posted earlier.

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4663

hermhater
05-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Cool.

tammie you need to coordinate with Guru, leeana, m0ef0e, and myself about getting this group together.

I'm not sure how much you can put on your credit card or when everyone is gonna be able to mail you payments, but perhaps tornado and Chiefster would like to get in on this group?

We could save over $100 between us all in ordering fees!

:11:

Canada
05-02-2008, 09:57 PM
BTW http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4763

hermhater
05-02-2008, 10:02 PM
BTW http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4763

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

tammietailgator
05-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Cool.

tammie you need to coordinate with Guru, leeana, m0ef0e, and myself about getting this group together.

I'm not sure how much you can put on your credit card or when everyone is gonna be able to mail you payments, but perhaps tornado and Chiefster would like to get in on this group?

We could save over $100 between us all in ordering fees!

sounds good... I will pm you all my number.

Guru
05-02-2008, 10:49 PM

hermhater
05-02-2008, 10:53 PM

You live with timsatt????

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=55162&postcount=47

:biggrin:

Guru
05-02-2008, 11:36 PM
Happy now?

tornadospotter
05-02-2008, 11:38 PM
Happy now?
no post the video! Now I have that song stuck in my head!

hermhater
05-02-2008, 11:52 PM
Happy now?

I don't know what that means.

Usually it means you have done something to my profile, post or thread.

I am not happy, I am very worried.

:scared2:

Guru
05-02-2008, 11:55 PM
I don't know what that means.

Usually it means you have done something to my profile, post or thread.

I am not happy, I am very short.

:scared2:

Feel better now?

hermhater
05-03-2008, 12:08 AM
Feel better now?

:lol:

tammietailgator
05-03-2008, 01:13 AM

Chiefster
05-05-2008, 08:51 PM

I thought it was at the end of May???

hermhater
05-05-2008, 08:56 PM
I thought it was at the end of May???

tammie is putting our payments on her credit card, we need to pay her as soon as we can.

I'm not sure what her payment plan is, but I plan to get it to her as soon as I am able.

tammietailgator
05-05-2008, 08:59 PM
sounds good to me

Chiefster
05-05-2008, 09:52 PM
tammie is putting our payments on her credit card, we need to pay her as soon as we can.

I'm not sure what her payment plan is, but I plan to get it to her as soon as I am able.

Same here.

hermhater
05-05-2008, 09:53 PM
Same here.

:sign0098:

Chiefster
05-05-2008, 10:16 PM
:sign0098:

I think we all ought to show up at the gate and pay in pennies. :D

tammietailgator
05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I think we all ought to show up at the gate and pay in pennies. :D
I will only accept them rolled :lol:

Guru
05-06-2008, 01:11 AM
I will only accept them rolled :lol:

Damn bankers!!!!:11::D

tammietailgator
05-06-2008, 01:17 AM
Damn bankers!!!!:11::D

Guru
05-06-2008, 01:24 AM
:lol:\

You are not a banker are you?

hermhater
05-06-2008, 01:34 AM
You are not a banker are you?

She is for us!

She is taking the payments!

Guru
05-06-2008, 01:41 AM
She is for us!

She is taking the payments!

guess that is true. I will be nice and pay in rolls of nickels in that case.:D

hermhater
05-06-2008, 01:58 AM
guess that is true. I will be nice and pay in rolls of nickels in that case.:D

tammietailgator
05-06-2008, 02:04 AM
Now I am leery of accepting checks from you guys!:lol:

Guru
05-06-2008, 02:05 AM

The only check I ever bounced was because the bank screwed up our deposit. I take pride in my accounting abilities.:D

hermhater
05-06-2008, 02:16 AM

The only check I ever bounced was because the bank screwed up our deposit. I take pride in my accounting abilities.:D

I am terrible at accounting, I hope you get your money from me tammie...

:biggrin:

chief31
05-06-2008, 02:17 AM

Speaking of checks... I write one check every other week. And my favorite part is the "comments" line at the bottom.

I always put something horrible there, no matter who the chack is for. Such as "For smuggled goods from Columbia", or "Sausage swallowing contest winner".

I have fun with it.:yahoo:

Guru
05-06-2008, 02:19 AM
Speaking of checks... I write one check every other week. And my favorite part is the "comments" line at the bottom.

I always put something horrible there, no matter who the chack is for. Such as "For smuggled goods from Columbia", or "Sausage swallowing contest winner".

The second one is hilarious. I would be careful with the ones that could draw gubment attention though. heh:D

hermhater
05-06-2008, 02:26 AM

Holy crap dude, I almost pissed myself...

That is hilarious sh!t.

I don't write checks anymore, but I would love to start now that I have heard that.

I am almost in tears.

anaeelbackwards
05-06-2008, 01:40 PM

so does my dad. when he writes personal checks, he comments,

"business doing pleasure with you"

hes a :sign0104: