Canada
05-02-2008, 05:35 PM
That is for all 3 of them

hermhater
05-02-2008, 05:36 PM
Keep 'em.

Canada
05-02-2008, 05:37 PM
What if I throw in a pair of stilts for you?

hermhater
05-02-2008, 05:40 PM
Are they aluminum or steel?

Canada
05-02-2008, 05:41 PM
Are they aluminum or steel?

Cast Iron

hermhater
05-02-2008, 05:47 PM
That material is too heavy for me, my tiny legs won't be able to lift them, and if I wanted to be taller and stationary then I would just get a chair, as you have recommended to me so many times before, I think this is some kind of elaborate cover up and you are trying to swindle me out of my money, silly Canadian, not all U.S. citizens are as stupid as the media makes them out to be, although I will say that most of the people in the world are pretty stupid, I just have given up trying to tell them that because they are either offended because I am smarter than them, or they just are too stupid to understand what I am talking about so they go on about their daily lives without knowing the fulfillment of a life lived without the veil of ignorance blinding them.

No deal.

Canada
05-02-2008, 05:50 PM
That material is too heavy for me, my tiny legs won't be able to lift them, and if I wanted to be taller and stationary then I would just get a chair, as you have recommended to me so many times before, I think this is some kind of elaborate cover up and you are trying to swindle me out of my money, silly Canadian, not all U.S. citizens are as stupid as the media makes them out to be, although I will say that most of the people in the world are pretty stupid, I just have given up trying to tell them that because they are either offended because I am smarter than them, or they just are too stupid to understand what I am talking about so they go on about their daily lives without knowing the fulfillment of a life lived without the veil of ignorance blinding them.

No deal.

did u just call me stupid?

hermhater
05-02-2008, 05:53 PM
did u just call me stupid?

No, I said that I thought you were trying to take advantage of me, and I'm not gonna fall for your tricks!

:11:

Canada
05-02-2008, 05:55 PM
No, I said that I thought you were trying to take advantage of me, and I'm not gonna fall your tricks!

:11:

It really is hard to make you fall....since your center of gravity is only 6 inches from the ground!! :p

hermhater
05-02-2008, 05:57 PM
It really is hard to make you fall....since your center of gravity is only 6 inches from the ground!! :p

And you want me to fall from a higher spot and break my fragile bones.

I see what you are up to...

Canada
05-02-2008, 05:58 PM
And you want me to fall from a higher spot and break my fragile bones.

I see what you are up to...

I was gonna give you a plastic baggie that you could use as a parachute!! :D

hermhater
05-02-2008, 06:00 PM
I was gonna give you a plastic baggie that you could use as a parachute!! :D

Now you're speaking my language...

I like having stuff given to me!

I am too cheap to pay for stuff!

:bananen_smilies046:

Wski Girl
05-03-2008, 04:54 PM

No deal.
:lol:

hermhater
05-04-2008, 04:57 AM
Does :lol: really do this justice?

:lol: