PDA

View Full Version : I am on the band-wagon now.

chief31
04-29-2007, 08:06 AM
O.k., I am finally, on the "fire C.P." band-wagon. I have been upset with many of his decisions, over the years, but have given him the benefit of the doubt. This seasons draft has been embarassing. The lack of forsight, regarding the offensive line, is incomprehensive, to me. :hang:him!!!:fighting0041: him!!! Feed him to wild dogs!!!!

Chiefster
04-29-2007, 08:45 AM
O.k., I am finally, on the "fire C.P." band-wagon. I have been upset with many of his decisions, over the years, but have given him the benefit of the doubt. This seasons draft has been embarassing. The lack of forsight, regarding the offensive line, is incomprehensive, to me. :hang:him!!!:fighting0041: him!!! Feed him to wild dogs!!!!

They had to put a pork chop around his neck just to get wild dogs anywhere near him. :p

Chiefsfan27
04-29-2007, 11:42 AM

why the hell is everyone so damn negative. The draft has been perfect so far. I wanted Josh Beekman in the third but it looks like he'll be there in the fourth or fifth so we could get good value with him. We could alsdo pick up up Doug free in the fifth.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
04-29-2007, 12:19 PM
We have no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt, our opinions wont get him fired. Only things I really wish we had done different was when leon hall dropped down close to us, I felt like we should have done some sort of deal to move up a little and get what could be a young shut down corner. But then I remembered I am a Chiefs fan and I have been wishing we would make a move on draft day for the past 18 years and last I checked I am still waiting. I just felt we could have gotten a good value at WR in the 2nd round we didnt have to take Dewayne Bowe- but maybe they saw something they loved about they guy. Young QB Young WR does seem like a good idea

TheLateGreat#58Fan
04-29-2007, 12:43 PM
no josh beekman- we should have moved on that

chief31
04-29-2007, 01:36 PM
We have no choice but to give him the benefit of the doubt, our opinions wont get him fired. Only things I really wish we had done different was when leon hall dropped down close to us, I felt like we should have done some sort of deal to move up a little and get what could be a young shut down corner. But then I remembered I am a Chiefs fan and I have been wishing we would make a move on draft day for the past 18 years and last I checked I am still waiting. I just felt we could have gotten a good value at WR in the 2nd round we didnt have to take Dewayne Bowe- but maybe they saw something they loved about they guy. Young QB Young WR does seem like a good idea

Right up to the point where one realizes that with a horrible offensive line, all quarterback get hurt. I pray that we keep Trent Green. We will be needing a handful, or more quarterbacks, this season.

chief31
04-29-2007, 03:35 PM
why the hell is everyone so damn negative. The draft has been perfect so far. I wanted Josh Beekman in the third but it looks like he'll be there in the fourth or fifth so we could get good value with him. We could alsdo pick up up Doug free in the fifth.

I have been upset with the Chiefs' draft decisions before, but this is the sorriest excuse for a draft, that I have ever seen a Chiefs team execute. This "perfect" draft has included zero offensive linemen, through five rounds. When you lose two HOF offensive linemen and refuse to look for high-caliber talent, to replace them, then you have failed.

TheLateGreat#58Fan
04-29-2007, 03:42 PM
agreed- it doesnt make sense no corner no OL into the 6th round

chief31
04-29-2007, 03:49 PM
The Colts drafted an OT early and they have a terrific O-line. How does an entire NFL team, organization fail to recognize a team deficiency, that had always been their biggest strength, over the years?

Chiefster
04-29-2007, 06:48 PM
Right up to the point where one realizes that with a horrible offensive line, all quarterback get hurt. I pray that we keep Trent Green. We will be needing a handful, or more quarterbacks, this season.

Agreed; and it's hard to hook up with the talented young receiver when you're running for your life or lying flat on your back looking up at the sky.

kenny1937
04-30-2007, 03:33 PM
With the completion of the draft, we willnow rebuild filling our needs with older more expensive players, who we will have to replace with other older expensive players as time goes by, rebuilding never ends, just like Carl's management. (grin)

:character0011: Here's to ya Kid!!

Canada
04-30-2007, 04:41 PM
at least we got a kicker:(

kenny1937
04-30-2007, 04:58 PM
at least we got a kicker:(

Yep, and they are going to trade Trent and LJ for another one! (grin)

:character0011: Hey havn't you heard! Kickers are all the rage now! Everyone is getting them!!

Chiefster
04-30-2007, 05:11 PM
Yep, and they are going to trade Trent and LJ for another one! (grin)

:character0011: Hey havn't you heard! Kickers are all the rage now! Everyone is getting them!!

Or in the Chiefs case three or four.

Coach
04-30-2007, 09:08 PM
Kickers may actually earn their paycheck on next year's team.

Chiefster
04-30-2007, 10:26 PM
Kickers may actually earn their paycheck on next year's team.

Very true.

Canada
05-01-2007, 02:29 PM
are any of these kickers 340 lbs??

Chiefster
05-01-2007, 02:33 PM
are any of these kickers 340 lbs??

ROFL!!

TheLateGreat#58Fan
05-03-2007, 11:14 PM
:SmokinBanana: Hey carl did I see you hangin out with Bam Morris or was it Tamerick Vanover hehe
Keep up the good work, I here the arena football league has some good kickers the more the merrier can we line up 3 kickers at a time?

Canada
05-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Maybe one of these kickers can kick a 95 yard fg and we will have nothing to worry about at all

kenny1937
05-05-2007, 05:11 PM
I hope so Canada, I also like your idea about one weighing 340 lbs, that may he would be a mutiple use player, and if he could run the 40 yard dash in 3 seconds we could use him as a back up to LJ, (grin)

:wheelchair: Don't make fun sonny, I will be GM 40 years from now!!

Chiefster
05-06-2007, 12:02 AM
I hope so Canada, I also like your idea about one weighing 340 lbs, that may he would be a mutiple use player, and if he could run the 40 yard dash in 3 seconds we could use him as a back up to LJ, (grin)

:wheelchair: Don't make fun sonny, I will be GM 40 years from now!!

At 340 lbs if he could run the forty in 3 Seconds he would have to be jet propelled.