PDA

View Full Version : Group Orders

Canada
05-04-2008, 05:59 PM
I still have not heard if anyone is changing their orders to avoid the $15.00 handling fee. Please let me know soon. I would prefer to not be doing all this last minute.

And Coach, I have left you several messages about payment and I just need to know if it is all OK with you. Please let me know!!

hermhater
05-04-2008, 06:05 PM
tammie tried calling leeana but she wasn't home.

Ask tammie what the status is.

Canada
05-04-2008, 06:06 PM
I am not involved with it, i just want to know

Guru
05-04-2008, 06:38 PM
Tammie, HH, Moefoe and possibly anaeelbackwards are going to be part of the same order.

tornadospotter
05-04-2008, 07:14 PM
I still have not heard if anyone is changing their orders to avoid the $15.00 handling fee. Please let me know soon. I would prefer to not be doing all this last minute.

And Coach, I have left you several messages about payment and I just need to know if it is all OK with you. Please let me know!!

I will handle my tickets, since I have 6!

anaeelbackwards
05-04-2008, 10:31 PM

big spender! where ya sitting?:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
05-04-2008, 10:48 PM

You talkin to me?

YOU talkin to me????

Well I don't see anyone else here...

tornadospotter
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
upperdeck, I just don't want anybody putting my ticket responsibility on their credit card.

tornadospotter
05-04-2008, 10:54 PM
You talkin to me?

YOU talkin to me????

Well I don't see anyone else here...
Well we can't see you, so we not talking to you! :toast2:

Chiefster
05-04-2008, 10:55 PM
upperdeck, I just don't want anybody putting my ticket responsibility on their credit card.

I'll be there with ya along with Guru and HH.

tornadospotter
05-04-2008, 10:57 PM
We will be the upperdeck reps for the Crowd!!

hermhater
05-04-2008, 10:57 PM

Chiefster do you want to get in our ticket order to save the $15 processing fee?

Chiefster
05-04-2008, 10:59 PM
Chiefster do you want to get in our ticket order to save the $15 processing fee?

Sure what do I gotta do?

tammietailgator
05-04-2008, 11:02 PM
I can pm you the details

hermhater
05-04-2008, 11:03 PM
Sure what do I gotta do?

tammie is putting leeana's, Guru's, m0ef0e's, and my tickets on her credit card and purchasing them all in one order so that we don't all have to pay the fee.

Send tammie your some info (how many tickets) and how you are gonna pay her for the tickets.

We are gonna save over $100 doing it this way!

Thanks again tammie!

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
05-04-2008, 11:04 PM
Did I miss anyone?

tornadospotter
05-04-2008, 11:07 PM
Do it and save Chiefster. I am not because I have 6 tickets.

tammietailgator
05-04-2008, 11:29 PM
No problem, I am saving money too!

hermhater
05-04-2008, 11:33 PM
Canada needs to know how many tickets to put in your name tammie!

:11:

Chiefster
05-04-2008, 11:39 PM
I can pm you the details

Thanks kiddo! :)

Canada
05-05-2008, 07:44 AM
OK!! So here I am on Monday morning and I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHO IS GOING ON WHAT ORDER!!

tornadospotter
05-05-2008, 07:47 AM

OK!! So here I am on Monday morning and I STILL DO NOT KNOW WHO IS GOING ON WHAT ORDER!!
:sign0153:

Canada
05-05-2008, 07:49 AM
:sign0153:

I have yours!

I am referring to the Tammietailgator, Guru, possibly HH, possible Moefoe, possible Chiefster, possible anaeelbckwards group. I am supposed to be booking this order in a couple of hours and did not want to spend my day off doing what I am now going to be doing. That is why I asked this to get done by last night. I have your order and I thank you for your promptness!!

Guru
05-05-2008, 10:40 AM
I thought this was all cleared up yesterday? I take it the Chiefster angle is what is screwing everything up now since he kind of jumped in at the end?

I seriously doubt you will be hearing from Tammie within the next couple hours if she works normal days.

Don't know what to tell ya. I know HH, MF and I are all on Tammies order at this point.

Outside of that, you may just have to make an executive decision. It does kind of sound as if Tammie was planning on Leeann and possibly Chiefster.

tornadospotter
05-05-2008, 11:43 AM
tammie is putting leeana's, Guru's, m0ef0e's, and my tickets on her credit card and purchasing them all in one order so that we don't all have to pay the fee.

Send tammie your some info (how many tickets) and how you are gonna pay her for the tickets.

We are gonna save over $100 doing it this way!

Thanks again tammie!

:welcome:plus chiefsters

Canada
05-05-2008, 11:46 AM
:welcome:plus chiefsters

that is the one I am not sure about!!

tornadospotter
05-05-2008, 11:53 AM
that is the one I am not sure about!!
just group him with tammy or me.

hermhater
05-05-2008, 03:02 PM
All taken care of and our group is set!

Canada has put in the order for myself, leeana, m0ef0e, Guru, and Chiefster under tammies name!

Thanks tammie and Canada, you guys rock!

:yahoo:

tammietailgator
05-05-2008, 03:13 PM

Canada has put in the order for myself, leeana, m0ef0e, Guru, and Chiefster under tammies name!

We know!:lol::yahoo:

Canada
05-05-2008, 03:25 PM
Here it is boys and girls!! :bananen_smilies046:

I just got off the phone after placing all the orders. I will be getting an E-mail either tonite or tomorrow morning. I was offered some seats but they were not as close together as I would have liked. She is presently looking a little harder to find me the best available seats while still keeping the groups as close together as possible.

Here are the orders that went in.

Canada - 3 Lower Level
YZILLA - 4 Lower Level
Coach - 1 Lower Level
Hayvern - 2 Lower Level
Chief31 - 1 Lower Level
GarciaKC - 1 Lower Level
Chief from- 2 Lower Level
the North
Tornado - 6 Upper Deck
Spotter

TammieTailgator - 11 Upper Deck (2 TammieT, 2 HH, 1 Guru, 4 Chiefster, 2 Moefoe)
- 2 Lower Level (Anaeelbackwards)

I will send you each a PM with the total cost of your order. You may pay anytime starting tomorrow (The sooner the better)

I would prefer to pick up all tickets at will call. I will post the sections and seats as soon as I get the E-mail.

Any question...PM me!! :bananen_smilies046:

Canada :drunkhb:

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 04:10 PM

WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO and yes CANADA AND TAMMIE YOU GUYS ROCK, im super excited for the homeopener, the excitement is just to great..... im already training for the drinking contest that i know will be in the parking lot! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!

hermhater
05-05-2008, 04:24 PM

Can't wait for the game!!!!

STOMP THE FADERS!!!!!!

:mob:

Guru
05-05-2008, 04:30 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOO HOOO and yes CANADA AND TAMMIE YOU GUYS ROCK, im super excited for the homeopener, the excitement is just to great..... im already training for the drinking contest that i know will be in the parking lot! WOOOOHOOOOOOOO!
:11::sign0153:

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 04:37 PM
:11::sign0153:

lol, ive been getting training. ive been readying myself for the drinking contest i know there will be at the tailgating party. ive been known to kick some tail when it comes to drinking contests, although ithink i'llhave my work cut out for me at the homeopener, ill probably be the first to pass out..:toast2:

but i will challenge CHIEFSTER to a dietcoke duel!:11:

Guru
05-05-2008, 04:56 PM
lol, ive been getting training. ive been readying myself for the drinking contest i know there will be at the tailgating party. ive been known to kick some tail when it comes to drinking contests, although ithink i'llhave my work cut out for me at the homeopener, ill probably be the first to pass out..:toast2:

but i will challenge CHIEFSTER to a dietcoke duel!:11:

well, lets not make it a drunk fest. I want to have coherent conversations.:D

I probably won't even be drinking.

hermhater
05-05-2008, 06:02 PM
well, lets not make it a drunk fest. I want to have coherent conversations.:D

I probably won't even be drinking.

I am not gonna be playing any drinking games except pour beer down my throat.

I don't want a repeat of the draft party, so I may even be drinking slowly to start out the day.

I am also going to be conserving money in the stadium, so I probably won't be drinking too much in there as well.

tornadospotter
05-05-2008, 06:06 PM

I don't want a repeat of the draft party, so I may even be drinking slowly to start out the day.

I am also going to be conserving money in the stadium, so I probably won't be drinking too much in there as well.
I will have a beer or more before the game, and then after the game. Very little if any during the game! Cost to dang much!

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 06:06 PM

you say that now, but ill see you in the parking lot. :sign0104:

Guru
05-05-2008, 06:11 PM

I refuse to purchase anything at stadium prices. I eat and drink before the game and after the game. I never leave my seat during the game. I don't understand the people that blow a crapload of cash on beer and spend half the game in the bathroom line.

hermhater
05-05-2008, 06:13 PM
I refuse to purchase anything at stadium prices. I eat and drink before the game and after the game. I never leave my seat during the game. I don't understand the people that blow a crapload of cash on beer and spend half the game in the bathroom line.

The prices at the stadium are out of control, no doubt about that.

I have spent money there though, but I have a feeling this year is gonna be different...

tornadospotter
05-05-2008, 06:15 PM

I have spent money there though, but I have a feeling this year is gonna be different...
Yeah there going up, to help pay for the renovations!

Guru
05-05-2008, 06:16 PM

save the money for that single beer in the game and buy a six pack.

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 06:18 PM

amen to that. usually my buzz goes away during the game, and i also refuse to buy beer because id rather focus more on the game and see what is actually going on....

Guru
05-05-2008, 06:20 PM
amen to that. usually my buzz goes away during the game, and i also refuse to buy beer because id rather focus more on the game and see what is actually going on....
I knew we had some WISE posters here.:bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 06:23 PM
I knew we had some WISE posters here.:bananen_smilies046:

and plus, i dont want to be one of those drunken fools who fall down the stairs, trying to get their seats .:11:

tammietailgator
05-05-2008, 06:39 PM
Not me... I stay in my seat, but I build a relationship with the beer guy walking the steps.....:bananen_smilies046:

Canada
05-05-2008, 07:38 PM

I eat and drink before during and after the game. At the end of the day i do not care about the dollars and cents that i have spent. When I want a beer I will have a beer and I have been a bit of a drinker and have a foolproof method of making sure I do not have to leave to pee during the game. When I leave I will be hammered and if you do not want to have some drunken homerisitic kick *** conversation then I may not be your guy!! :bananen_smilies046:

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 07:40 PM
I eat and drink before during and after the game. At the end of the day i do not care about the dollars and cents that i have spent. When I want a beer I will have a beer and I have been a bit of a drinker and have a foolproof method of making sure I do not have to leave to pee during the game. When I leave I will be hammered and if you do not want to have some drunken homerisitic kick *** conversation then I may not be your guy!! :bananen_smilies046:

hahahaha, aren't i sitting around you buddy during the game? :lol:

hermhater
05-05-2008, 07:50 PM

Do share...

anaeelbackwards
05-05-2008, 07:54 PM
Do share...

maybe he shouldn't. :lol: :beer:

hermhater
05-05-2008, 08:01 PM
maybe he shouldn't. :lol: :beer:

I want to know how not to get up and piss at the game!

Coach
05-05-2008, 08:02 PM
I will the box office and take care of my ticket. Thanks again for putting this together.

Canada
05-05-2008, 08:12 PM
I will the box office and take care of my ticket. Thanks again for putting this together.

And Coach slides in shortly after the order has been placed!! :lol:

hermhater
05-05-2008, 08:21 PM
And Coach slides in shortly after the order has been placed!! :lol:

:lol:

tornadospotter
05-06-2008, 10:54 PM
Do share...
catheter?

Guru
05-07-2008, 12:21 AM

Glad you have it worked out bud. :sign0098:

At least I know you aren't one of the guys constantly getting in my way because you need to drain again and again!!!

Canada
05-07-2008, 11:31 AM
GOOD NEWS!!

To everyone who got a PM from me yesterday about the total cost of your ticket. You can take $15.00 off the total. I managed to talk them out of the charge for everyone and I paid the group fee in my order!! All tickets are $59.00 or $129.00 tx included!!

hermhater
05-07-2008, 01:30 PM
GOOD NEWS!!

To everyone who got a PM from me yesterday about the total cost of your ticket. You can take $15.00 off the total. I managed to talk them out of the charge for everyone and I paid the group fee in my order!! All tickets are $59.00 or $129.00 tx included!!

Kick ***!

Thanks dude!

You too tammie!

Guru
05-08-2008, 01:18 AM
GOOD NEWS!!

Good news Canada. Thanks for the hard work.:sign0098:

tornadospotter
05-08-2008, 01:36 AM
Good news Canada. Thanks for the hard work.:sign0098:
I agree!!!!!:sign0098: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-08-2008, 01:37 AM
Kick ***!

Thanks dude!

You too tammie!

You to tammie!!!:bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
05-08-2008, 01:41 AM
Unfortunately I never told my husband about the fact that I will be putting these orders on our credit card. He says that I need to charge a handling fee of $15 for each ticket that will be placed. Sorry for the trouble, I guess we didn't save any money after all.

Guru
05-08-2008, 01:49 AM
Unfortunately I never told my husband about the fact that I will be putting these orders on our credit card. He says that I need to charge a handling fee of $15 for each ticket that will be placed. Sorry for the trouble, I guess we didn't save any money after all.

:mob::11::funnypost:

tammietailgator
05-08-2008, 01:52 AM
I am so sorry, I don't know what to do. He is threatening taking away my computer and the credit card

hermhater
05-08-2008, 01:53 AM

That does make sense, you are gonna have interest charged on the purchases.

Tell him I'm cool with it.

tammietailgator
05-08-2008, 01:54 AM
Thank you HH, this will help

tornadospotter
05-08-2008, 02:02 AM
:D Bet tammie can work this out with hubby with no extra charge.:11: :D :yahoo:

m0ef0e
05-09-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm still lost on this whole process. There are 40 different threads about it. HH told me I was going to need to pay Tammie back but I haven't heard anything else about it. So, if somebody paid for my tix, please let me know so I can work it out with you. If not, I will gladly call the rep from the info Canada sent me in a PM and do it that way. Please just let me know.

anaeelbackwards
05-09-2008, 03:47 PM
so im confused. are we still paying tammie? or we doing separate orders again? or hmmm? im lost..... this is what i get for not having a computer and not being on one for the last 2 days... ARGH!

hermhater
05-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Tammie was kidding about the service charge.

Don't worry about it.

She was gonna get the tickets for two reasons.

First to help out some of us who are unable to pay so quickly, as we thought we had until the Friday before the game originally.

Secondly she was gonna save us a lot of money by only having one $15 service fee, that way we could spend more on beer and food for tailgating.

There is no handling fee for the purchases, as far as I know now (Canada didn't you mention that?), but I'm not sure if Canada put all the tickets in tammies name or not, so we need to get that figured out.

Canada is ill and hasn't been on the computer much lately, and I have been neglecting my post whoring duties lately as well.

Let's see if we can get some clarification about what needs to be done here.

tammie and Canada we need to know what to do about paying tammie, or getting tickets on our own.

Canada
05-09-2008, 05:38 PM
I put the order in for Tammie, HH, Moefoe, Leeana, Chiefster and Guru. She has the total. I have heard nothing else about it.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 05:38 PM
so im confused. are we still paying tammie? or we doing separate orders again? or hmmm? im lost..... this is what i get for not having a computer and not being on one for the last 2 days... ARGH!

Bring me your computer and I will fix it leeana.

You can still leave it at my door, then knock, then run!

:lol:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 05:39 PM
I put the order in for Tammie, HH, Moefoe, Leeana, Chiefster and Guru. She has the total. I have heard nothing else about it.

So tammie is gonna have to pay for them and give them to us?

Canada
05-09-2008, 05:56 PM
So tammie is gonna have to pay for them and give them to us?

We pick them up at the stadium on opening weekend, and yes the order is all on Tammie and then u pay her.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 06:08 PM
We pick them up at the stadium on opening weekend, and yes the order is all on Tammie and then u pay her.

OK, good then we are all caught up.

If anyone needs to get a hold of tammie her phone number is *******.

:biggrin:

Canada
05-09-2008, 06:19 PM
yeah, but what is the area code....***

hermhater
05-09-2008, 06:32 PM

:firedevil:

Canada
05-09-2008, 06:47 PM

:firedevil:

Liar....that is my area code!! :D

hermhater
05-09-2008, 06:55 PM

Let's try to keep this info near the top of the forum so that when folks get back on the site after a few days, it will be right here for them.

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 07:34 PM

Let's try to keep this info near the top of the forum so that when folks get back on the site after a few days, it will be right here for them.

This is not a Donkey site! :11:

Guru
05-09-2008, 11:42 PM
This is not a Donkey site! :11:
That would be the Mange.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 12:05 AM
That would be the Mange.

Why yes; yes it would.

Guru
05-10-2008, 12:10 AM
Why yes; yes it would.

Believe it or not, I do like the guy that runs that site though.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 12:12 AM
Believe it or not, I do like the guy that runs that site though.

Yeah he is actually a pretty decent guy.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 03:25 AM
Damn I get so far behind in a thread, I was busy.

What did I miss?

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 03:30 AM
Damn I get so far behind in a thread, I was busy.

What did I miss?

Nothin much really.

Guru
05-10-2008, 03:43 AM
Nothin much really.

What he said.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 10:00 AM
What he said.

What he said I said. :D

Canada
05-15-2008, 10:23 AM
Has anyone paid for their tickets yet? We are at the halfway point to the deadline and I am just curious where we stand. If you have paid please send me a PM. If anyone is having difficulty please let me know ASAP. As of May 31 all unpaid tickets go onto my credit card and I can not afford that so please let me know!!

Thanx

tornadospotter
05-15-2008, 10:26 AM
Has anyone paid for their tickets yet? We are at the halfway point to the deadline and I am just curious where we stand. If you have paid please send me a PM. If anyone is having difficulty please let me know ASAP. As of May 31 all unpaid tickets go onto my credit card and I can not afford that so please let me know!!

Thanx
I have not yet. But I will before May 31!!!!

tammietailgator
05-15-2008, 10:58 AM
I will be there!!!

chief31
05-16-2008, 02:12 AM

Thanx

I will have it covered, with no problem.

tornadospotter
05-27-2008, 04:19 PM

Thanx

I have not yet. But I will before May 31!!!!
My tickets!
Paid today at 3 or so pm central!

Canada
05-27-2008, 04:31 PM
My tickets!

Kick ***!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-27-2008, 04:45 PM
Kick ***!! :bananen_smilies046:
The Chiefs will kick ***!!!!

Canada
05-27-2008, 04:46 PM
The Chiefs will kick ***!!!!

110 Days to go!! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-27-2008, 04:57 PM
110 Days to go!! :bananen_smilies046:
Its going to be an event to remember!!!!!!!!!:11:

Canada
05-27-2008, 04:59 PM
Its going to be an event to remember!!!!!!!!!:11:

....or forget!! :D :bananen_smilies046:

DrunkHillbilly
05-27-2008, 05:07 PM
....or forget!! :D :bananen_smilies046:
You pessamistic basta**!!!!! Kidding, I know you were talking about the beer!!

Canada
05-27-2008, 05:08 PM

:D :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
05-28-2008, 10:19 PM

Oh, trust me; Canada will not be forgetting the beer. :D

hermhater
05-29-2008, 01:17 AM
Oh, trust me; Canada will not be forgetting the beer. :D

He told me you were gonna be bringing the beer Chiefster...

Any truth to that rumor??

:beer:

Chiefster
05-29-2008, 07:59 PM
He told me you were gonna be bringing the beer Chiefster...

Any truth to that rumor??

:beer:

If by beer you mean Diet Coke then yes. :lol:

rbedgood
05-29-2008, 08:07 PM
If by beer you mean Diet Coke then yes. :lol:

Hmmm, mixer anyone? :D

Chiefster
05-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Hmmm, mixer anyone? :D

Beam and Diet Cokes???

Coach
05-29-2008, 10:33 PM
My tickets!

Paid for my tickets as well.

tammietailgator
06-02-2008, 10:30 AM

Thanx
Paid for mine, chiefsters, guru's, moefoes and hh.

Chiefster
06-03-2008, 07:57 PM

:sign0098::sign0098::sign0098:

Guru
06-10-2008, 05:40 PM
Thanks Tammie!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Thanks Tammie!!!:bananen_smilies046:

Welcome back stranger! How was donkey land? :D

Guru
06-10-2008, 10:46 PM
Welcome back stranger! How was donkey land? :D

Orlando is the new Denver?

Chiefster
06-10-2008, 11:04 PM
Orlando is the new Denver?

Oh, I thought you said you were going to Colorado. :lol:

tornadospotter
06-18-2008, 12:34 PM
Beer? there is going to be Beer!!!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046: :bananen_smilies046:

wowgoldbank
09-23-2008, 11:26 AM
Spam removed.