PDA

View Full Version : Black Coaches

Old_admin
10-07-2005, 04:26 AM
Re: Too Many Eagles Fans

I dont care how many Eagles fans were there the CHIEFS have to many veterans to lose that game need to terminate all the coaches and owner get somebody who wants to win should of got MARVIN LEWIS
at lease he wants to win but I forgot KNOW BLACK COACHES IN KLAN CITY

Are you really f'in serious? You want to tell me that you think it is a coaching problem? On top of that, now you want to say that it is a racist issue within the KC organization?

Chiefster
10-07-2005, 02:55 PM
admin wrote:

Re: Too Many Eagles Fans

I dont care how many Eagles fans were there the CHIEFS have to many veterans to lose that game need to terminate all the coaches and owner get somebody who wants to win should of got MARVIN LEWIS
at lease he wants to win but I forgot KNOW BLACK COACHES IN KLAN CITY

Are you really f'in serious? You want to tell me that you think it is a coaching problem? On top of that, now you want to say that it is a racist issue within the KC organization?

Ditto that! My guess is that he's a bit young and naive, and judging from his writing style probably needs to pay a little more attention in English class. :-D

Chiefster
10-13-2005, 02:13 AM
The fact that he refers to KC as "Klan City" is laughable I've been there a few times in the last few years, and found it to be widely diverse.
:roll: