PDA

View Full Version : CBS Saturday Night Fights!?

leaves
05-05-2008, 07:00 PM
so Anyone else gonna watch the CBS special? Its coming up soon.

I personally cant wait, I look forward to the tightness of the fights, except for probably the kimbo fight... but that'll be good anyway.

hermhater
05-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Hell yeah I'm gonna watch it, it's about time MMA gets broadcast on network TV!

:yahoo:

I've been waiting for this for a long time.

It's supposed to be on May 31st right?

leaves
05-05-2008, 07:32 PM
yea 31st is the day, glad theres at least one other mma fan here. They all sound great, but I'm really lookin forward to Kimbo vs. James Thompson(..quite possibly the clumsiest mma fighter ive ever seen).

hermhater
05-05-2008, 07:35 PM
I haven't heard of James Thompson, until Kimbo fights someone legit I will be wondering about his fighting abilities.

He is a tough guy but I have yet to see him fight off a submission.

leaves
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Yea def. I liked kimbo's street fight vids, but i was doubtful of his mma abilities at first. After watching the few fights that he's had, I'm starting to think he'll be pretty good. The accuracy of his jabs with how powerful they are is crazy. I don't know about his grappling, but I feel comfortable saying I don't think anyone can out brawl him in a fight.

hermhater
05-05-2008, 07:52 PM
Yea def. I liked kimbo's street fight vids, but i was doubtful of his mma abilities at first. After watching the few fights that he's had, I'm starting to think he'll be pretty good. The accuracy of his jabs with how powerful they are is crazy. I don't know about his grappling, but I feel comfortable saying I don't think anyone can out brawl him in a fight.

Even at his age I would warrant Randy Couture would whip is ***, not necessarily in a brawl, but in a true MMA match he would stomp him.