PDA

View Full Version : i miss dante hall

anaeelbackwards
05-06-2008, 03:41 PM
we need a good punt returner......

ive never heard of toonami, i guess i dont watch cartoon network that much...

YouTube - Dante Hall featured on Cartoon Network's Toonami

hermhater
05-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Never heard of TOONAMI either, but nice find leeana!

I can't watch that return against the Donks enough!

:yahoo:

Coach
05-06-2008, 10:19 PM
I miss the early version of Dante Hall. The current version was getting old.

spiman
05-06-2008, 10:37 PM
I miss Him 2 (Dante) Xciting part of the game.. Returns for points!

Chiefster
05-06-2008, 11:31 PM
I miss the early version of Dante Hall. The current version was getting old.

EXACTLY!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

Wski Girl
05-07-2008, 09:29 AM
Dante Hall was amazing!! Im so glad I got to see him return a kickoff for a touchdown before he left me!! sniffle sniffle:D

hermhater
05-07-2008, 01:34 PM
Dante Hall was amazing!! Im so glad I got to see him return a kickoff for a touchdown before he left me!! sniffle sniffle:D

He did it all for you!

:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-07-2008, 10:06 PM

He did it all for you!

:bananen_smilies046:
At her first ever visit at the Loudest Stadium in the NFL, ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!! Your welcome! :D , Oh wait Coke Cola gave us those tickets. But I took you!

Chiefster
05-07-2008, 10:36 PM
That return against Denver at Arrowhead is what ruined Dante IMO.

hermhater
05-08-2008, 03:14 AM
That return against Denver at Arrowhead is what ruined Dante IMO.

Post a video.

Wski Girl
05-08-2008, 01:55 PM
At her first ever visit at the Loudest Stadium in the NFL, ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!! Your welcome! :D , Oh wait Coke Cola gave us those tickets. But I took you!
:sign0103: I had been to a chiefs game before!! You took me at least once when I was younger, are you getting to old to remember? Ive been to at least 4 games, (woulda been more but someone had to take my boyfriend instead of his own daughter!)

rbedgood
05-08-2008, 09:45 PM
:sign0103: I had been to a chiefs game before!! You took me at least once when I was younger, are you getting to old to remember? Ive been to at least 4 games, (woulda been more but someone had to take my boyfriend instead of his own daughter!)

A wise father keeps the boyfriend in sight as much as possible. Taking him hunting is a better idea...(show him you're a dead aim.)

Canada
05-09-2008, 08:04 AM
A wise father keeps the boyfriend in sight as much as possible. Taking him hunting is a better idea...(show him you're a dead aim.)

I am not much of a hunter, but I will bring my daughters boyfriends along on the Ambulance and show them that I know what to do with a dead body!! :D

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 10:10 AM
I am not much of a hunter, but I will bring my daughters boyfriends along on the Ambulance and show them that I know what to do with a dead body!! :D

Good daddy!!!

Wski Girl
05-09-2008, 10:42 AM
the first year I dated him, my dad and my uncles took my boyfriend hunting/ camping for the weekend ... in a blizzard!:lol: :lol: totally true

tornadospotter
05-09-2008, 10:50 AM
the first year I dated him, my dad and my uncles took my boyfriend hunting/ camping for the weekend ... in a blizzard!:lol: :lol: totally true
yep :D

tornadospotter
05-09-2008, 10:51 AM
yep :D
And now they are married.

tornadospotter
05-09-2008, 10:53 AM
And now they are married.
He survived so we must like him!!!!:D

tornadospotter
05-09-2008, 10:54 AM
:sign0098: :D

Wski Girl
05-09-2008, 10:54 AM
nah, its just 8 years of being around me have done something to his brain cells and now he is mine to control:D

Canada
05-09-2008, 12:55 PM
He survived so we must like him!!!!:D

...or you are a lousy shot!! :D

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 01:33 PM
...or you are a lousy shot!! :D

The point isn't to shoot the poor child...it's to scare him to the point where he pisses (or otherwise stains) his pants. The fear should never subside!!!

Worked better in Northern California where a number of my sister's boyfriends had never seen a gun outside a policeman's holster or the movies. We lived in the SF Bay Area suburbs.

Coach
05-10-2008, 03:26 PM
As a father of two girls, I love this post.
:lol: :lol: :bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
05-12-2008, 01:43 PM

Nobody should be doing that to dead bodies... What's wrong with you? :lol:

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 08:29 PM

HA! :lol:

YouTube - I got no problem going back to prison.

chief31
05-13-2008, 09:22 PM
We've had the Dante Hall discussion here before.

But I maintain that it is unbelievably obvious what he was doing for our return game, when you look at it since he left.

rbedgood
05-14-2008, 09:54 PM
Even if Dante had turned into half tap dancer/half return man, even as a shadow of himself, he's still one of the best in the game. They made a mistake letting him go.

Chiefster
05-14-2008, 11:07 PM
We've had the Dante Hall discussion here before.

But I maintain that it is unbelievably obvious what he was doing for our return game, when you look at it since he left.

Even if Dante had turned into half tap dancer/half return man, even as a shadow of himself, he's still one of the best in the game. They made a mistake letting him go.

...Without argument I concede both these points, and I understand that he was putting forth maximum effort and for that I am happy to commend him. However, I still maintain that since that extremely fortunate return against Denver at Arrowhead when they failed to cover him, even when he was outnumbered three or four to one, that he was never the same return man since then. It's like he got it into his head that he could get away with that every time and begin loosing yards running backwards and dancing around instead of running forward for as much as he could get. Don't get me wrong, he could juke the best cover man, one on one, out of his jock strap, but it simply isn't going to happen every time especially against teams that are good covering the kick.

chief31
05-14-2008, 11:47 PM
...Without argument I concede both these points, and I understand that he was putting forth maximum effort and for that I am happy to commend him. However, I still maintain that since that extremely fortunate return against Denver at Arrowhead when they failed to cover him, even when he was outnumbered three or four to one, that he was never the same return man since then. It's like he got it into his head that he could get away with that every time and begin loosing yards running backwards and dancing around instead of running forward for as much as he could get. Don't get me wrong, he could juke the best cover man, one on one, out of his jock strap, but it simply isn't going to happen every time especially against teams that are good covering the kick.

I give full credit for the demise of our entire special-teams to Herm Edwards. :D

Chiefster
05-15-2008, 07:38 AM
I give full credit for the demise of our entire special-teams to Herm Edwards. :D

Agreed, but his juke around and run backwards mind set was in placed before Germ Edwards was here.

tornadospotter
05-15-2008, 10:16 AM
Dante was not the same after Blayloc was gone! Those two worked well togather on kick returns!!!