PDA

View Full Version : Snapshot of threads from last July.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 12:05 AM
Looks like Sweets was a pretty good contributor to the site.

Do folks that contribute to the site always get run off?

I see it's nothing new...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/05/87.jpg

tammietailgator
05-09-2008, 12:10 AM
I hope not! :11:

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 02:17 AM

Ummm...take your problems to PM. Seriously, Sweets wasn't run off, her issue was with Luv, it was lame and frankly it had nothing to do with any of the mods.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Ummm...take your problems to PM. Seriously, Sweets wasn't run off, her issue was with Luv, it was lame and frankly it had nothing to do with any of the mods.

That would have been a good idea for the start of this whole issue.

Why couldn't have Guru just asked Coach in a PM to change the Rep meter rather than making it personal against me and Canada?

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 02:51 AM
That would have been a good idea for the start of this whole issue.

Why couldn't have Guru just asked Coach in a PM to change the Rep meter rather than making it personal against me and Canada?

I dunno, send one of them a PM? Seems an appropriate, mature way to resolve a conflict.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 02:59 AM
I dunno, send one of them a PM? Seems an appropriate, mature way to resolve a conflict.

I agree, especially on a family oriented site.

What are we teaching the children.

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 03:47 AM

Speaking of family friendly, that signature is straight up creepy.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 03:52 AM
Speaking of family friendly, that signature is straight up creepy.

I hear that from all the ladies, don't be scared chicky.

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 04:01 AM
I hear that from all the ladies, don't be scared chicky.

Didn't say I was scared Dopey...just wouldn't be showing the pic to my kid.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 04:08 AM
Didn't say I was scared Dopey...just wouldn't be showing the pic to my kid.

You are the third girl that has said that it is scary.

Seriously I know you are a dude, but my GF and tammie said it gave them nightmares.

Is my smiley really that frightening?

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 04:13 AM
You are the third girl that has said that it is scary.

Seriously I know you are a dude, but my GF and tammie said it gave them nightmares.

Is my smiley really that frightening?

I said creepy...not scary. However it would probably scare the crap out of my kid.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 04:19 AM
I said creepy...not scary. However it would probably scare the crap out of my kid.

Is this back to the don't post bad words because an eight year old might be looking over your shoulder debate?

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 04:25 AM
Is this back to the don't post bad words because an eight year old might be looking over your shoulder debate?

I don't care about the bad words, my kid is 3 1/2 and can't read yet...but it's not my site to manage. Coach runs the site, if he wants it kept family friendly I think the least we all could do is respect that.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 04:30 AM
I don't care about the bad words, my kid is 3 1/2 and can't read yet...but it's not my site to manage. Coach runs the site, if he wants it kept family friendly I think the least we all could do is respect that.

I completely agree with that statement, but are you girls seriously suggesting that my sig is inappropriate?

hermhater
05-09-2008, 04:34 AM
Here, I'll make it better.

No nightmares here.

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 10:12 AM
Here, I'll make it better.

No nightmares here.

I was frankly just giving you a bad time. But Snow White and your seven cousins would've been a more fitting choice.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 12:16 PM
I was frankly just giving you a bad time. But Snow White and your seven cousins would've been a more fitting choice.

:sign0104:

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 08:44 PM

There were several attempts to make her feel welcome here. Here is just such attempt:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/showpost.php?p=22420&postcount=29

hermhater
05-09-2008, 08:53 PM
Sounds like she was already gone at that point.

But I always think you are friendly to members Chiefster.

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 09:12 PM
Sounds like she was already gone at that point.

But I always think you are friendly to members Chiefster.

Thanks! :)

I was holding PM conversations with her at that point, but it was to no avail.

hermhater
05-09-2008, 09:58 PM
Thanks! :)

I was holding PM conversations with her at that point, but it was to no avail.

I found her.

rbedgood
05-09-2008, 10:31 PM
I found her.

Cyber-stalker...:lol:

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 10:58 PM
I found her.

How's she doin?

HA! :lol:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 11:01 PM

:biggrin:

How's she doin?

I don't know yet.

I may have made a mistake mentioning that I was from the Crowd, she still has yet to add me to her buddy list.

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 11:07 PM
:biggrin:

I don't know yet.

I may have made a mistake mentioning that I was from the Crowd, she still has yet to add me to her buddy list.

DOH! :sign0153:

hermhater
05-09-2008, 11:19 PM
DOH! :sign0153:

I'm not saying it's a mistake to be a member of the Crowd, just saying I might not even be able to even find out her side of the story if she is really that pissed about the site.

Chiefster
05-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I'm not saying it's a mistake to be a member of the Crowd, just saying I might not even be able to even find out her side of the story if she is really that pissed about the site.

I know; I was just teasin.

Coach
05-17-2008, 09:59 AM

It doesn't have to be church, but is it really that hard to talk about the Chiefs without using expletives?

I cuss like a sailor in person, but many people don't. So I'm trying not to offend others on this site.

rbedgood
05-18-2008, 04:06 AM
It doesn't have to be church, but is it really that hard to talk about the Chiefs without using expletives?

I cuss like a sailor in person, but many people don't. So I'm trying not to offend others on this site.

HAHA...speaking of church I have a little laugher for y'all tonight.

First of all to set the story, I work in our church parking lot doing traffic control every Saturday evening. Its an easy way to serve others, make sure kids get through the crosswalks safely and not a real stressful job. Our regular attendance is about 3,500 per service (11-12,000 for the weekend)

Anyhow, I was working one of the intersections in the church lot where two of the main "roadways" through the parking lot meet and it also has 4 pretty busy crosswalks, when I heard this 50 year old guy yelling and screaming at this 18 year old blonde girl. So I call security on the radio and start strolling over to make sure she is okay. Well as I get closer one of my buddies also comes by and we hear part of the story as we're trying to separate the two parties. He doesn't go to our belong to our church, but was cut-off by her on the road on the way to church. She says "nothing happened, let it go"...but apparently what bothered him the most is that when he honked his horn, she gave him the "bird". My buddy and I at this point are kind of trying to protect her, and tell her to just go into church and we tell him, "sounds like you've made your point, why don't you go about your day?!"...well this should've been the end of the story, except she comes back to tell him that he shouldn't be chasing her around like a psycho, and that she didn't have time to deal with him, because she's "F-ing" late for church.

Sorry if I rambled to tell the story a bit, but I'm still LMAO over this one. In a year or so of working in the parking lot, I've seen a few hand gestures, been yelled and cussed at a few times, but usually by visitors or people who got turned into our parking lot by the off-duty officers that help with traffic control on the streets...not by regular attenders. (And yes I know who her parents are, and they got a little e-mail tonight):11:

hermhater
05-18-2008, 01:21 PM
That is one big *** church you go to.

spiman
05-18-2008, 08:36 PM
Here is a Pic of my family! I do not take pictures well. I am in the back holding a T- bear.:yahoo: