PDA

View Full Version : Tyrone Brackenridge in surgery after bar fight !

YZILLA
05-10-2008, 12:45 AM
I read on another site ( which will I will not be naming ) that Tyrone Brackenridge got in a bar fight and is had to have surgery. He was at a nightclub with other chiefs ( Envy ) was the club. I guess the Chiefs players were not to blame and another group possibly started it all. Not for sure on any of these details . Need to do more research . Later all !

Three7s
05-10-2008, 12:54 AM
This is why we don't go to bars as an athlete! Oh well, luckily we have some corners from the draft. Thanks for the info!

Guru
05-10-2008, 01:27 AM
Gotta feel for these athletes though. We don't know the details of what happened but my guts says the other guy probably started it and he couldn't help himself but to finish it. Doesn't justify it though.

Will be interesting to see how this ends up though.

chief31
05-10-2008, 01:32 AM
Gotta feel for these athletes though. We don't know the details of what happened but my guts says the other guy probably started it and he couldn't help himself but to finish it. Doesn't justify it though.

To have that kind of career though, I could probably swallow my pride under most circumstances. But then there are the other circumstances.

I just hope that he is going to be ok, and make it back to the team.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 01:33 AM

Agreed, but can't help but feel as if there was a total lack of common sense here.

Guru
05-10-2008, 01:42 AM
To have that kind of career though, I could probably swallow my pride under most circumstances. But then there are the other circumstances.

I just hope that he is going to be ok, and make it back to the team.

Agreed, but can't help but feel as if there was a total lack of common sense here.

Oh, I agree on both accounts. There is no way to truly know until you have walked in his shoes though.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 01:45 AM
Oh, I agree on both accounts. There is no way to truly know until you have walked in his shoes though.

True, I just hope he's alright.

chief31
05-10-2008, 01:45 AM

Yeah, I hate when I find myself being judgemental to those whos lives I know so little about.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 01:49 AM
Yeah, I hate when I find myself being judgemental to those whos lives I know so little about.

Well we tend to react to things based on what little info is available.

Guru
05-10-2008, 02:13 AM

Human nature. Just part of our genetic makeup.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 02:19 AM
Human nature. Just part of our genetic makeup.

Wait! I have a genetic makeup???

Guru
05-10-2008, 02:24 AM
Wait! I have a genetic makeup???

Yeah, but then they broke that mold.:lol:

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 02:27 AM
Yeah, but then they broke that mold.:lol:

So yer sayin I'm "special". :lol:

Guru
05-10-2008, 02:29 AM
So yer sayin I'm "special". :lol:

Yeeaaahh! That's it. :lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 02:32 AM
Yeeaaahh! That's it. :lol:

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm going to need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday...

Canada
05-10-2008, 09:48 AM

That absolutely justifies it. Someone gets up in your face trying to start a fight, you better slap the **** outta them.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 11:05 AM
That absolutely justifies it. Someone gets up in your face trying to start a fight, you better slap the **** outta them.

...And that's why you are the resident diplomat. :lol:

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 12:36 PM

Agreed.

:bananen_smilies046:

Ldub
05-10-2008, 01:32 PM
Why would you pick a fight with a pro athlete? Dont people watch the news? They all have guns now...

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 02:06 PM
Why would you pick a fight with a pro athlete? Dont people watch the news? They all have guns now...

Good point.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 03:02 PM
KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- FOX 4 Sports has learned and the Chiefs have confirmed that Cornerback Tyron Brackenridge was involved in an 'incident' at a local night spot Thursday night.

We've also learned Brackenridge had to have oral surgery today. As far as we know, no charges have been filed and no laws were broken.

Brackenridge was a rookie free agent last year.

http://www.myfoxkc.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=6507189&version=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1

Sounds like someone popped him in the teeth!

:scared2:

chief31
05-10-2008, 03:30 PM

Prisons are full of guys with that kind of pride.:D

hermhater
05-10-2008, 03:35 PM

Do they have prisons in Canada?

I thought they shipped all their criminals to the US?

:lol:

Canada
05-10-2008, 10:01 PM

If someone starts with me, then I finish it with them. I believe you and I discussed our rights to protect ourselves earlier. Win lose or otherwise, I am never the guy to throw the first punch. Only the last one!! :D

hermhater
05-10-2008, 10:07 PM
Don't hurt me Canada!

Canada
05-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Don't hurt me Canada!

Don;t piss me off tonite

hermhater
05-10-2008, 10:27 PM
Don;t piss me off tonite

I will pull my punches, don't worry!

:bananen_smilies046:

m0ef0e
05-12-2008, 02:34 PM
The guy was probably a sandy eggo fan...

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 09:24 PM
If someone starts with me, then I finish it with them. I believe you and I discussed our rights to protect ourselves earlier. Win lose or otherwise, I am never the guy to throw the first punch. Only the last one!! :D

Don't hurt me Canada!

...Two hits; Canada hitting HH and HH hiting the ground.