PDA

View Full Version : I politely request...

hermhater
05-10-2008, 04:05 AM
...the lyrics to the song "Remedy" by The Black Crowes.

And not just three verses of lyrics normally given on the lyrics sites.

Guru
05-10-2008, 04:35 AM
No luck here. That is really odd that they did that.

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 09:58 AM
Heck if I know.

Sweets
05-10-2008, 10:37 AM
That's all to that song, they sign the second verse again after the 3rd verse, then some instrumentals then that second verse again...Song sucks IMO...but I'm not a Black Crowes fan to say the least

Chiefster
05-10-2008, 12:18 PM
That's all to that song, they sign the second verse again after the 3rd verse, then some instrumentals then that second verse again...Song sucks IMO...but I'm not a Black Crowes fan to say the least

Heh, I'm so old I don't even know who they are. :lol:

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM

Why? Because they know how to play their instruments and don't get played on the radio every 5 minutes.

Sweets
05-10-2008, 02:12 PM
No because I don't like their music, they play ok, it's the singing that sucks actually, it has nothing to do with not hearing it on the radio every 5 minutes.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 02:19 PM
No because I don't like their music, they play ok, it's the singing that sucks actually, it has nothing to do with not hearing it on the radio every 5 minutes.

That is the only song by them that I can really get into, the others all sound like Chris is just whining into the microphone!

What kind of music do you like Sweets?

tammietailgator
05-10-2008, 03:14 PM
...the lyrics to the song "Remedy" by The Black Crowes.

And not just three verses of lyrics normally given on the lyrics sites.
I looked, but I cant find any more than you can... wonder why they left out the end?

hermhater
05-10-2008, 03:24 PM
I looked, but I cant find any more than you can... wonder why they left out the end?

That's what I'm saying...

Also the lyrics I am finding are leaving out a lot of the extra words that are sung.

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 03:29 PM
That is the only song by them that I can really get into, the others all sound like Chris is just whining into the microphone!

What kind of music do you like Sweets?

Not really, although his singing did kind of go downhill when he started using too much. Now that they've gotten older, they've mellowed out. Their music sounds better now IMO.

Also, sorry if anyone thought I was trying to start sh!t. I like to converse as much as the other person. Opinions are like a$$holes...

Maybe I'll post later on. Time Warner cable seems to have a problem with fixing my cable/cable modem. :mob:

Later Crowd, have fun. Go Chiefs.

hermhater
05-10-2008, 03:32 PM
Not really, although his singing did kind of go downhill when he started using too much. Now that they've gotten older, they've mellowed out. Their music sounds better now IMO.

Also, sorry if anyone thought I was trying to start sh!t. I like to converse as much as the other person. Opinions are like a$...

Maybe I'll post later on. Time Warner cable seems to have a problem with fixing my cable/cable modem. :mob:

Later Crowd, have fun. Go Chiefs.

Make sure you tell TW that you aren't gonna pay for service that you aren't getting!

Sit on the phone and complain enough, and they will eventually comp your bill!

:bananen_smilies046: