PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs talking with Both Carney and the liquored up idiot kicker.

McLovin
05-10-2008, 12:48 PM
Just heard on Total Access that the Chiefs brought in for a tryout both Carney (and his walker, move over Chiefster) and Mike Vanderjagt. We shall see what happens. Personally I am rooting for the kid that they got as an undrafted free agent, I believe his name was Conner Barth.

royalswin100games
05-10-2008, 01:05 PM
Just heard on Total Access that the Chiefs brought in for a tryout both Carney (and his walker, move over Chiefster) and Mike Vanderjagt. We shall see what happens. Personally I am rooting for the kid that they got as an undrafted free agent, I believe his name was Conner Barth.

I'll second that.

:bananen_smilies046:

hermhater
05-10-2008, 02:10 PM
I'm still convinced we will start the season with 2 kickers on the team.

Carney is accurate but has a weak leg, if we can get the Barth kid to perform consistently in a few games we may let Carney go.

Coach
05-10-2008, 03:17 PM
Vanderjack is a jackbag, but can be a solid kicker. Since kickers are kind of alienated from the team, I'm not that concerned about his character.

Ldub
05-10-2008, 04:05 PM
Vanderjack is a jackbag, but can be a solid kicker. Since kickers are kind of alienated from the team, I'm not that concerned about his character.

I agree. :bananen_smilies046:
He just needs to learn when to stfu.

Three7s
05-10-2008, 07:22 PM
I thought Vanderjack signed with the Broncos.

SomewhereoverDwayneBowe
05-10-2008, 07:29 PM
I'm with you. Fresh young kicker. I think we make horrible desicions when it comes to kickers. Case in point. Failing to bring in anyone to training camp last year to compete against the ROOKIE because it would be to much pressure?:sign0153: I thought that was part of the job. Vanderjagt is a nipplehead!Rivaled only by...which ever Gramatica sister it was that rammed his head into the endzone wall. And a former Chiefs kicker who's name SHALT NOT PASS MY LIPS!

Coach
05-11-2008, 09:23 AM
I'm with you. Fresh young kicker. I think we make horrible desicions when it comes to kickers. Case in point. Failing to bring in anyone to training camp last year to compete against the ROOKIE because it would be to much pressure?:sign0153: I thought that was part of the job. Vanderjagt is a nipplehead!Rivaled only by...which ever Gramatica sister it was that rammed his head into the endzone wall. And a former Chiefs kicker who's name SHALT NOT PASS MY LIPS!

I am also hoping the young guy does well. Nice Sig.

m0ef0e
05-12-2008, 01:27 PM
I'll second that.

:bananen_smilies046:

and I'll third it.

Chiefster
05-12-2008, 08:21 PM

I move over for no one! :11:

royalswin100games
05-12-2008, 10:47 PM
I move over for no one! :11:

Is it because you hardly move? :D

Chiefster
05-14-2008, 08:01 AM
Is it because you hardly move? :D

You sir are correct! :wheelchair: :D

Chief from the North
05-21-2008, 05:34 PM
I agree. :bananen_smilies046:
He just needs to learn when to stfu.

I think he's from Toronto. Best friends with Canada perhaps? LOL. Seriously though, he's an ***, but his whole career seems to have been ruined by a small number of bad kicks. Personally I just loved watching the knob get called out by Peyton
:lol:

Coach
05-21-2008, 06:03 PM
I think he's from Toronto. Best friends with Canada perhaps? LOL. Seriously though, he's an ***, but his whole career seems to have been ruined by a small number of bad kicks. Personally I just loved watching the knob get called out by Peyton
:lol:

I loved that as well.

greg3564
05-22-2008, 06:42 PM
I still think Medlock should have been kept around and coached. I think he was let go a little too hastily and a good draft pick was wasted.

I really don't care who they bring in this year and neither does the team. Carl and Herm have said that the next couple of seasons are rebuilding seasons and they are not going to go overboard finding and paying a good kicker. Not until this team is really ready to win and get to a playoff caliber level(not like that will happen with Herm).

Chiefster
05-22-2008, 09:31 PM
I loved that as well.

I missed it.

Chief from the North
05-22-2008, 10:08 PM
I missed it.

I don't care how great of a QB he is, you know you have been owned when a guy named "Peyton" calls you an idiot...lol
http://espn.go.com/nfl/news/2003/0202/1503003.html