PDA

View Full Version : Fans Can live all over.......

KcChiefs1982
05-15-2008, 09:41 AM
Well glad to find something to do during the off-season. I can't wait till the season starts. I hope they give Brodie the chance to start. We really don't have another choice. Jared Allen trade stupid however, Draft picks good. Well anyways I'm here and pumped about '09 :beer:

tornadospotter
05-15-2008, 11:00 AM
Well glad to find something to do during the off-season. I can't wait till the season starts. I hope they give Brodie the chance to start. We really don't have another choice. Jared Allen trade stupid however, Draft picks good. Well anyways I'm here and pumped about '09 :beer:
:bananen_smilies046: I am ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHIEFS WILL STORM!!!!!

chief31
05-16-2008, 01:20 AM
Welcome aboard!!! I too am pumped about the '09 season, but first, I am really pumped for the '09 draft.:D

hermhater
05-17-2008, 06:02 PM
Welcome to the Crowd, now get to posting!!!!

Wski Girl
05-22-2008, 09:37 PM
dont listen to him, you can post at your own speed:drunkhb: :drunkhb:

Chiefster
05-22-2008, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the Crowd, now get to posting!!!!

dont listen to him, you can post at your own speed:drunkhb: :drunkhb:

But of course, as long as it's often and really, really fast. :D

spiman
05-24-2008, 01:23 AM
Jared Allen wanted nothing to with the Chiefs. He wanted out and we got a least some good picks for him.

Chiefster
05-24-2008, 05:41 PM
Jared Allen wanted nothing to with the Chiefs. He wanted out and we got a least some good picks for him.

He wanted out because of Carl.

YZILLA
05-26-2008, 01:55 PM
I just read somewhere that his new Bar that just opened has also just closed !