PDA

View Full Version : Bill Cowher

chief31
04-30-2007, 08:46 PM
I am not sure where this came from, but it sounds like music to my ears.

http://www.dawgbones.com/phBB/viewtopic.php?t=5589

This is a Cleveland Browns forum, where I noticed some Bill Cowher talk. It gat me off and smiling.

Coach
04-30-2007, 08:51 PM
I am not sure where this came from, but it sounds like music to my ears.

http://www.dawgbones.com/phBB/viewtopic.php?t=5589

This is a Cleveland Browns forum, where I noticed some Bill Cowher talk. It gat me off and smiling.

I'd love to have him, but ain't gonna happen. The timing is wrong.

Chiefster
04-30-2007, 10:38 PM
I'd love to have him, but ain't gonna happen. The timing is wrong.

Yup; Herm needs a couple more years to lead us down that grim path. Maybe we'll get a fourth round pick for him.

Coach
05-01-2007, 01:49 AM
Speaking of 4th rounders, what did you guys think of the Moss trade?

Chiefster
05-01-2007, 01:31 PM
Speaking of 4th rounders, what did you guys think of the Moss trade?

I didn't get to see much of the second day so you'll need to fill me in here.

Coach
05-01-2007, 10:16 PM
I didn't get to see much of the second day so you'll need to fill me in here.

I'm talking about Randy Moss getting to the Patriots for a 4th rounder to Oakland.

Chiefster
05-01-2007, 10:24 PM
I'm talking about Randy Moss getting to the Patriots for a 4th rounder to Oakland.

Moss goes for a fourth rounder??? Wow! The Pats got a deal, if they can properly motivate him, and the faders was obviously sick of his lack luster performance.

Coach
05-01-2007, 10:27 PM
Moss goes for a fourth rounder??? Wow! The Pats got a deal, if they can properly motivate him, and the faders was obviously sick of his lack luster performance.

I think it was a good deal for both teams. Raiders were sick of him and he was going to get paid 9mm this year and 11mm next. Pats got him for a 4th rounder. I'm pretty sure there weren't any players in the 4th round that are Moss caliber.

Chiefster
05-01-2007, 10:39 PM
I think it was a good deal for both teams. Raiders were sick of him and he was going to get paid 9mm this year and 11mm next. Pats got him for a 4th rounder. I'm pretty sure there weren't any players in the 4th round that are Moss caliber.

Agreed, but I think the Pats came out on the better end of the deal as long as they can keep Moss's additude in check.

Canada
05-17-2007, 08:16 PM
Agreed, but I think the Pats came out on the better end of the deal as long as they can keep Moss's additude in check.
I don't think he will have an attitude in N.E. He wants to win a Superbowl and everyone knows that Bellichicken will not hesitate to kick his *** out the door.

Chiefster
05-17-2007, 09:52 PM
I don't think he will have an attitude in N.E. He wants to win a Superbowl and everyone knows that Bellichicken will not hesitate to kick his *** out the door.

That's what I'm thinking as well.