PDA

View Full Version : Not done yet hunh?

chief31
05-17-2008, 06:30 AM
ENOUGH!!!!!

How long are you guys going to carry on about this? I agree that guru was out of line with that attack on the rep system. But he has apologized several times, and I think it was taken far more personally than it was intended, if it was intended that way at all. But I can see where one might get that impression.

Was it the absolute most sincere, heart-warming apology that I ever heard? No. But who the F*** cares? I have been insulted a few times here, directly. And I don't need anyone to grovel before me to make my feelings all better.

This dual-tirade has been tolerated the past few days, but F***!!! Enough is enough already!

I'd also like to point out that there are a couple of "F-Bombs" used in this thread-starter, and miraculously, no matter how emotional one gets, self-editting can still exist.

HH and Canada, I think you are two of the most, if not the most, important members of this site. I like what both of you bring to this particular party. You make this place what it has become. A fun place to talk football and whatever else may come to mind. (Beer.)

But the site made the rules here, and it is in no way difficult to abide by them.

You dislike Guru? Then ignore him. Talk to Coach about why you think that he should not be a mod. But why continue to destroy the site by ignoring the rules, and making it seem like a horrible place for people to spend their time?

Who wants to be here with the vibe that has been lingering here lately?

I'll be the first to admit, that I love an argument as much as absolutely anyone. But not when I am not involved!!! (That was a bit of a joke right there.) But at least make it a fight about the Chiefs' football team.

Seriously, the fight appears to be long-since over, and now it is just a brutal non-stop attack.

Unless there is more going on than what I can see in the threads, then this should have been over awhile ago.

If you can't get over this and quit trashing the place, then maybe you need to take a break.

hermhater
05-17-2008, 05:02 PM
OK boss!

YZILLA
05-19-2008, 02:02 PM
I gotta admit, I have really stayed Away from posting here and I am not blaming that on any one person. I just read the posts all over the forums and everyone is fighting or calling people names or just plain being unhappy people. I probably will just keep my distance ( at least until the season starts ) . I know I'm not one of the more important posters here so It really wont matter one way or the other to most of you. I really enjoy this site when things are going well.. Right now they are not . Take care and God bless ! ........YZILLA

DrunkHillbilly
05-19-2008, 03:51 PM
I hate it when I miss these things!!!!!!!!!!

rbedgood
05-19-2008, 04:30 PM
I gotta admit, I have really stayed Away from posting here and I am not blaming that on any one person. I just read the posts all over the forums and everyone is fighting or calling people names or just plain being unhappy people. I probably will just keep my distance ( at least until the season starts ) . I know I'm not one of the more important posters here so It really wont matter one way or the other to most of you. I really enjoy this site when things are going well.. Right now they are not . Take care and God bless ! ........YZILLA

Ahh...Yzilla, don't take off now...the whole mess is finally resolved...and as for your value, you may not post whore like certain members, but the information you bring is valuable.

AkChief49
05-19-2008, 10:58 PM
Ahh...Yzilla, don't take off now...the whole mess is finally resolved...and as for your value, you may not post whore like certain members, but the information you bring is valuable.I'll second that:bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
05-19-2008, 11:44 PM
Ahh...Yzilla, don't take off now...the whole mess is finally resolved...and as for your value, you may not post whore like certain members, but the information you bring is valuable.

DITTO THAT!

It's all over apologies have been made all around; time to get on with life as Chiefs fans...or Niner fans that are really cool! :bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
05-19-2008, 11:56 PM

If I have contributed to the negative vibe by reacting to Grbac's posts, then I apologize. I'll resolve not to do that anymore.

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 12:05 AM
I for one enjoy all of your posts!

I agree!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

I'll second that:bananen_smilies046:
Again agreed!!!:bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 12:06 AM
If I have contributed to the negative vibe by reacting to Grbac's posts, then I apologize. I'll resolve not to do that anymore.
Ok grbac is :sign0153: ? :D

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 12:12 AM
Ok grbac is :sign0153: ? :D

The user that loves Damon Huard that a few of us have been kicking around for entertainment. Not ringing a bell?

royalswin100games
05-20-2008, 12:13 AM
Everybody's friggen cool dammit! :bananen_smilies046:

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 12:17 AM
Everybody's friggen cool dammit! :bananen_smilies046:
Right on, but Elvis is???? :D

tammietailgator
05-20-2008, 12:20 AM
Elvis is the king of rock and roll.... I don't think he was much into football :biggrin:

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 12:24 AM
Elvis is the king of rock and roll.... I don't think he was much into football :biggrin:
:sign0153: , Yes you are right!

royalswin100games
05-20-2008, 12:44 AM

Uh, yeah. My bad. :bananen_smilies046:

chief31
05-20-2008, 12:59 AM

It may be wise to avoid grbac, although incredibly tempting.:D But I don't think anyone is upset about watching that particular brand of nonsense.

I know I'm not.

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 01:03 AM
It may be wise to avoid grbac, although incredibly tempting.:D But I don't think anyone is upset about watching that particular brand of nonsense.

I know I'm not.
Good to know, bring in the :mob: :mob:

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 01:06 AM
Good to know, bring in the :mob: :mob:

Maybe we should start a new poll? Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?
:lol:

tammietailgator
05-20-2008, 01:10 AM
I would agree!!! Better than bashing each other.... although some of that has to be allowed too :lol:

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 01:10 AM
Maybe we should start a new poll? Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?
:lol:
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Yes we should do it!:bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 01:16 AM
:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: Yes we should do it!:bananen_smilies046:

Done, sorry...couldn't resist :)

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 01:24 AM
Done, sorry...couldn't resist :)
:bananen_smilies046::sign0098: :drunkhb:

hermhater
05-20-2008, 12:59 PM

That's just crazy talk YZILLA!!!

You have been playing COD4 that's why you haven't been posting!!!

:bananen_smilies046:

Did you get your new power supply?