PDA

View Full Version : Mini-camp

wolfpack
05-19-2008, 02:09 PM
saturday june 7th. we missed last year but this year nothing is planned and were going.
The old lady has no wedding,grad pic`s or anything to take that weekend so she`ll be taking between 250 to 400 pic. basing this on other mini-camps.This also includes all the pic`s of me and the different cheerleaders.
Maybe we`ll get lucky and see some of the crowd members there.

Canada
05-19-2008, 02:10 PM
Sounds like a blast!! Especially the Cheerleader part. Wish I could join you!!

m0ef0e
05-19-2008, 02:27 PM
Have a good time. I'm looking forward to checking out the pics... Especially the cheerleader ones!:bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
05-19-2008, 05:29 PM
We have talked about going, my husband has gone in the past.... hmmm did you go in 2005? My husband and his brother used to have a picture on kcchiefs.com holding a banner that read.... "It's Time - Bring Lamar his trophy" Can't find a copy of it now.

Coach
05-29-2008, 12:16 AM
saturday june 7th. we missed last year but this year nothing is planned and were going.
The old lady has no wedding,grad pic`s or anything to take that weekend so she`ll be taking between 250 to 400 pic. basing this on other mini-camps.This also includes all the pic`s of me and the different cheerleaders.

I'd love to post some of the pictures. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in sharing them.

hermhater
05-29-2008, 02:04 AM
I'm off work that day.

I don't know if I have anything scheduled for that day, as I don't have a schedule.

I just do whatever the person closest to me does. Less thinking involved.

Since I'm in KC that will probably in involve moving towards Arrowhead.

Are you seriously going WP?

Chiefster
05-29-2008, 07:53 PM

DUDE!! Please tell me you're gonna share said pics here on the Crowd!

wolfpack
05-30-2008, 03:02 PM
we`ll share all the pics we take,or she takes. it mightbe cool we some of the crowd could get together before. we usually have one standing in line to beat the crowd for upclose seats. the rest are roaming around buying 1/2 price t-shirts and getting pics with the cheerleaders.
usually there is old players there giving autographs and a couple of bands playing. in the past i think they average around 14-16,000 people.

Chiefster
05-30-2008, 05:45 PM
we`ll share all the pics we take,or she takes. it mightbe cool we some of the crowd could get together before. we usually have one standing in line to beat the crowd for upclose seats. the rest are roaming around buying 1/2 price t-shirts and getting pics with the cheerleaders.
usually there is old players there giving autographs and a couple of bands playing. in the past i think they average around 14-16,000 people.

Cool beans! :D