PDA

View Full Version : Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 01:14 AM
Yes
No
Stupid Canadian humour (yes, spelled "ou")

royalswin100games
05-20-2008, 01:17 AM
Yes
No

Oi Oi Oi!!!

:smilies_musik45:

tornadospotter
05-20-2008, 01:21 AM
Yes
No
ou, ou,ou,ou!!:yahoo:

spiman
05-20-2008, 01:30 AM
Or Keep the cup in the U.S.A? Yep..

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 01:31 AM

ouch. now that's just low...

chief31
05-20-2008, 01:32 AM
I would say avoid personal attacks, (Call his opinions stupid, but not the individual) because it is in the rules.

But I certainly think that an opinion that is so open to criticism deserves what it gets.:D

hermhater
05-20-2008, 03:06 AM

I would say avoid personal attacks, (Call his opinions stupid, but not the individual) because it is in the rules.

But I certainly think that an opinion that is so open to criticism deserves what it gets.:D

Canada was *****ing about some 4-2 lead in the 3rd Period that was blown by team Canada.

What the hell is happening in hockey??

spiman
05-20-2008, 03:16 AM
All Canada {country} has to wish for is..A gold medal in the winter olympics yr? 4+ 4+ etc...:yahoo: :goldcup: At least we want it!:surfing: Calif,. was made for Hockey!
Canada was *****ing about some 4-2 lead in the 3rd Period that was blown by team Canada.

What the hell is happening in hockey??

rbedgood
05-20-2008, 03:42 AM

Don't the rules state not to personally attack a "member"...Grbac currently is a member, and I apologize now as I think I referred to him as a dumba$$ today. However TimSatt1 is a "banned individual" no longer a "member", so wouldn't it be okay for me to call him a xenophobic jacka$$ that lives in his mommy's attic so that she can come up and keep him warm at night?

If not...I'm sorry...:lol:

chief31
05-20-2008, 04:49 AM
Don't the rules state not to personally attack a "member"...Grbac currently is a member, and I apologize now as I think I referred to him as a dumba$$ today. However TimSatt1 is a "banned individual" no longer a "member", so wouldn't it be okay for me to call him a xenophobic jacka$$ that lives in his mommy's attic so that she can come up and keep him warm at night?

If not...I'm sorry...:lol:

If, in fact, it is Timmy, then I believe that that would be acceptable. But I have yet to even take a look at his membership to see if it is him or not.

And if I do that, I would then have to ban that username. Frankly, I am just not in the mood. If he winds-up doing something that deserves banning, or just gets on peoples nerves too much, I might check him out then. :D

Canada
05-20-2008, 06:45 AM

Ahem....since most of the players are Canadian anyways, the cup spends more time in Canada than the US. And the reason we di not win the gold was that all of our good players are still in the Cup Finals. You Americans just don't understand hockey!! :sign0104:

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 08:47 AM
All Canada {country} has to wish for is..A gold medal in the winter olympics yr? 4+ 4+ etc...:yahoo: :goldcup: At least we want it!:surfing: Calif,. was made for Hockey!

This world is seriously messed up when SoCal can support 3 NHL teams, and LA can't keep an NFL franchise. Meanwhile, Canada (the country) looses our NHL teams, but we'll take over the Bills soon.
Damn NAFTA screwed everything up. lol
:lol:

Canada
05-20-2008, 09:36 AM
The worst part....we get the stupid b-lls

Note for CFTN: I do not want you to get an infraction so I will tell you before you get in trouble. We do not EVER mention the name of that team on this site!!

Chief from the North
05-20-2008, 09:44 AM
The worst part....we get the stupid b-lls

Note for CFTN: I do not want you to get an infraction so I will tell you before you get in trouble. We do not EVER mention the name of that team on this site!!

LOL. thanks bro...noted.

Chiefster
05-23-2008, 02:09 AM

Good call! :sign0098: