PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Win Totals (Chiefs o/u 6)

carlpetersonsucks
05-27-2008, 06:31 PM
Win totals have been posted at a variety of sites and the over/under for the Chiefs is 6.

I'm thinking that's probably a pretty fair line, sadly. What do you guys think? Will we be over or under?

Other notable totals:
NE - 12.5
SD - 10.5
Den - 7.5
Oak - 6.5
Mia - 5.5
ATL - 4.5

greg3564
05-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Over at 7-9.

rbedgood
05-27-2008, 09:16 PM
8-8, and I'm not even a Chiefs fan...

I think the Raiders will miss Sapp on defense, and I don't think that JaMarcus Russell is going to be a good NFL QB...so they head downhill. I think that Denver is going to struggle to generate offense and thinking that they're going to get anything out of Darrell Jackson is laughable at best. So 2 of the teams in your division have declined. You guys lost Allen, but you bolstered your run D, critical in a division that includes LT, Travis "9 Baby-mammas" Henry, and the Oakland RB (Fargas/McFadden)...I like the addition of Albert to put a number of players on your O-line in better spots for their skills, and I think that with your easier schedule 8-9 wins is a reasonable call.

Chiefster
05-28-2008, 10:33 PM
8-8, and I'm not even a Chiefs fan...

I think the Raiders will miss Sapp on defense, and I don't think that JaMarcus Russell is going to be a good NFL QB...so they head downhill. I think that Denver is going to struggle to generate offense and thinking that they're going to get anything out of Darrell Jackson is laughable at best. So 2 of the teams in your division have declined. You guys lost Allen, but you bolstered your run D, critical in a division that includes LT, Travis "9 Baby-mammas" Henry, and the Oakland RB (Fargas/McFadden)...I like the addition of Albert to put a number of players on your O-line in better spots for their skills, and I think that with your easier schedule 8-9 wins is a reasonable call.

Difficult to know, but what you say here sounds as reasonable as anything.

chief31
05-28-2008, 10:43 PM
As of right now, I am clinging to the under. I hope to see enough things during OTAs, Training Camp, and Pre-season to convince me otherwise.

royalswin100games
05-28-2008, 10:46 PM
As of right now, I am clinging to the under. I hope to see enough things during OTAs, Training Camp, and Pre-season to convince me otherwise.

Agreed right there. Hopefully better.

Chiefster
05-28-2008, 11:02 PM
Agreed right there. Hopefully better.

Well I think that's where every Chiefs fan's hope is.

Canada
05-28-2008, 11:44 PM
Well I think that's where every Chiefs fan's hope is.

No, then they can't say " Told Ya so!!" :D

Chiefster
05-29-2008, 07:58 PM
No, then they can't say " Told Ya so!!" :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Good point.