PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I am seek and I am an acoholic.

Seek
06-20-2008, 05:03 PM
How is everyone. I am long time Chiefs Forum junkie. I started my problem years ago on the KC Star forum. A little war broke out about whose jewels were bigger and a new forum was created about 6 years ago. I will leave it nameless because it is still a great place to get Chiefs information. Unfortunately the foundations for which it was created no longer exist. They banned noobies for breaking their terms of agreement but turned their cheek to a long time member for doing much worse than the noobs and was running down the forum.

Since they refused to address the issue, I vowed to leave.

I found this site looking for an alternative and I must say. I really like it here.

So far the members appear to be very level headed realistic people who love the Chiefs and love to have fun at other peoples expense which is right up my alley.

I am a born and raised Kansas Citian. I live North of the River. I am married with one kid and one on the way. My son is a huge Chiefs fan who I am already grooming him to be a linebacker.

I will be out of town this coming week but I will definately be back to get to you know you all.

Don't be afraid to give me a hard time. Trust me, I can dish it in and I can also dish it out.

rbedgood
06-20-2008, 05:06 PM
How is everyone. I am long time Chiefs Forum junkie. I started my problem years ago on the KC Star forum. A little war broke out about whose jewels were bigger and a new forum was created about 6 years ago. I will leave it nameless because it is still a great place to get Chiefs information. Unfortunately the foundations for which it was created no longer exist. They banned noobies for breaking their terms of agreement but turned their cheek to a long time member for doing much worse than the noobs and was running down the forum.

I found this site looking for an alternative and I must say. I really like it here.

So far the members appear to be very level headed realistic people who love the Chiefs and love to have fun at other peoples expense which is right up my alley.

I am a born and raised Kansas Citian. I live North of the River. I am married with one kid and one on the way. My son is a huge Chiefs fan who I am already grooming him to be a linebacker.

I will be out of town this coming week but I will definately be back to get to you know you all.

Don't be afraid to give me a hard time. Trust me, I can dish it in and I can also dish it out.

Your title alone put you on Canada's good side. Of course if you don't give him beer, then he doesn't care if you're an alcoholic.

Seek
06-20-2008, 05:10 PM
Your title alone put you on Canada's good side. Of course if you don't give him beer, then he doesn't care if you're an alcoholic.

I will be to provide him a beer if we ever meet. He can then buy me a shot... Doesn't matter what, I will drink it.

I might add that I love BBQ. I love to smoke Ribs, Brisket, Chicken and Pork... Can't smoke BBQ with something to drink. It just isn't right.

Coach
06-20-2008, 06:05 PM
I will be to provide him a beer if we ever meet. He can then buy me a shot... Doesn't matter what, I will drink it.

I might add that I love BBQ. I love to smoke Ribs, Brisket, Chicken and Pork... Can't smoke BBQ with something to drink. It just isn't right.

Sounds like you need to join our opening day tailgate party.

Seek
06-20-2008, 09:35 PM
Sounds like you need to join our opening day tailgate party.

If I go to opening day, I am sure I have obligations to my traditional tail gating group usually located in the grass by the practice facility in N42.

I don't know what those guys are going to do this year. I had the grill, the food and the tent. :schlacht:

tornadospotter
06-21-2008, 02:44 AM

:welcome: To the Chiefs Crowd! But I must warn you I am a homer!!!! I think we can win with the Players that are Chiefs!!!! :D

chief31
06-21-2008, 03:19 AM
Great to have you here. I am already enjoying having some fresh blood to argue with. :D

Keep up the good work. I ain't happy, if I ain't arguing. :lol:

tornadospotter
06-21-2008, 03:27 AM
Great to have you here. I am already enjoying having some fresh blood to argue with. :D

Oh that is so true!!! :D

chief31
06-21-2008, 03:33 AM
Oh that is so true!!! :D

Are you trying to start something here? :fighting0030:

tornadospotter
06-21-2008, 09:16 AM
Are you trying to start something here? :fighting0030:
:11: you would hit an elderly person!!! :wheelchair: , were's my cane dangit I get you with it, if I can find it! You just wait my Grandson will beat you down! But will have to wait for a while, years, he has to start walking first! :yahoo:

Canada
06-21-2008, 11:29 AM
:11: you would hit an elderly person!!! :wheelchair: , were's my cane dangit I get you with it, if I can find it! You just wait my Grandson will beat you down! But will have to wait for a while, years, he has to start walking first! :yahoo:

I will get him for you grandpa!! :D

Chiefster
06-21-2008, 11:39 AM

Welcome aboard seek! I too found this place a couple of years back looking for an alternative to the "Planet". You can ask just about any member here; I do not and will not play favorites among members here regardless of how long they've been a member. :)

Chiefster
06-21-2008, 11:42 AM

Well you are the Resident Debater! :D

Seek
06-21-2008, 04:10 PM

Sweet... Do you find yourself arguing with someone even when you agree just because no one else is. :firedevil:

Seek
06-21-2008, 04:24 PM
Welcome aboard seek! I too found this place a couple of years back looking for an alternative to the "Planet". You can ask just about any member here; I do not and will not play favorites among members here regardless of how long they've been a member. :)

I used to visit the Planet when the off season got slow. I even participated in the Joe Delaney event one year. I played golf with Royc74, and a couple others whose screen names I can't remember. I spent some time talking to Phobia over the years starting at the Star, my old forum and on the Planet.

I don't mind people playing favorites, as long as I am one of them. :lol:

Seek
06-21-2008, 04:25 PM

You know.. Sometimes, when I am in a bad mood. I have to piss someone else off to make myself feel better.

Canada
06-21-2008, 05:42 PM
I see you have read the HH/Chiefster manual to post whoring too!! :)

rbedgood
06-21-2008, 09:30 PM
I see you have read the HH/Chiefster manual to post whoring too!! :)

Hmmm...HH disappears...Seek appears...have they ever both been sighted at the same time? Not trying to start a rumor or anything, but...:D

chief31
06-22-2008, 03:25 AM
Sweet... Do you find yourself arguing with someone even when you agree just because no one else is. :firedevil:
Oh yeah. I took-up the argument against DUI laws, just because things were getting too friendly around here.

I figured that that was an easy way to get some folks riled-up. :yahoo:

Canada
06-22-2008, 08:12 AM
Oh yeah. I took-up the argument against DUI laws, just because things were getting too friendly around here.

He also took up the argument for gay marriage...but for different reasons!! :D

hermhater
06-22-2008, 01:56 PM
:lol:

chief31
06-23-2008, 02:04 AM
He also took up the argument for gay marriage...but for different reasons!! :D

Yeah, HH really needed someone to stick-up for his rights.

Chiefster
06-23-2008, 10:05 PM
I used to visit the Planet when the off season got slow. I even participated in the Joe Delaney event one year. I played golf with Royc74, and a couple others whose screen names I can't remember. I spent some time talking to Phobia over the years starting at the Star, my old forum and on the Planet.

I don't mind people playing favorites, as long as I am one of them. :lol:

HA! :lol:

Well I'll not show you any partiality, but I will treat you fairly. :D

spiman
06-24-2008, 07:21 PM

I started D.A.D.S Drink & Drive Somewhere.. I know poor tatse butt :bananen_smilies046:

Chiefster
06-24-2008, 11:11 PM
I started D.A.D.S Drink & Drive Somewhere.. I know poor tatse butt :bananen_smilies046:

Why yes; yes you are. :D

rbedgood
06-24-2008, 11:50 PM

I heard you just landed a spokesperson...

http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/images/imported/2008/06/14.jpg

spiman
06-25-2008, 12:13 AM
Twenty-three years after Vince Neil drove drunk and had an accident that killed his passenger, Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley of Hanoi Rocks, he has launched a new line of tequila called Tres Rios (http://www.vincevineyards.com/). Motley Crude!

After the 1984 accident, the Motley Crue frontman served just 30 days in jail (and people think Paris got off easy!). Now he wants to serve you Silver, Anejo and Reposado tequilas. Talk about a worm!

Regarding the tragic accident, Neil was recently quoted (http://www.townonline.com/roslindale/homepage/x1118716087) as saying, "I don't endorse drinking and driving. I endorse driving responsibly. I made a tragic mistake that cost one of my dear friends his life."

When life gives you lemons, make margaritas?!:drunkhb::iamwithstupid:

hermhater
06-25-2008, 02:38 AM
Any multi millionaire that can't afford a driver is stupider than a bag of hammers.

rbedgood
06-25-2008, 04:14 AM
Any multi millionaire that can't afford a driver is stupider than a bag of hammers.

Yep...and any post whore that is shorter than Punky Brewster...ah who cares

hermhater
06-25-2008, 01:14 PM
Yep...and any post whore that is shorter than Punky Brewster...ah who cares

Punky turned out alright...

http://www.myclassiclyrics.com/artist_biographies/soleil_moon_frye_biography_2.jpg

spiman
06-26-2008, 10:07 PM

My hammers take offense..:mob: YouTube - Thao Nguyen - Bag of Hammers :sign0153: See the Hammers retaliated...

hermhater
06-27-2008, 04:32 AM
Some one in this thread is sick.

I will leave it up to all you to decide who that is...

spiman
06-27-2008, 08:38 PM
Might I B insane do to the herb?:10: YouTube - Cypress Hill Insane in the Membrane

:SmokinBanana: :joker: :joker: Not!

Seek
06-30-2008, 10:51 AM
I got divorced about 7 years ago. I was 25 and started dating a 21 year old. Mad the mistake of trying to party like I was 21 again and not the broken down matured to 50 to fast kid I thought I was. Made the stupid mistake of driving home when I thought I was fine and had an incident where there was a death. I hit a bug with my windshield. Ever since then I have never drank and drove again.

Seriously though, I did go party with a 21 year old after my divorce. Thought I was fine to drive but wasn't and did go through a sobriety check. Was barely over the legal limit. Got a DUI paid my time in classes and fines. I hate myself for it and I am thankful for getting caught. It sickens me to think I was that stupid and it really bothers me more, watching people get in their car and drive off, after having any amount of a drink in their system. It just isn't worth the risk of their life, or MY families life that such person now put at a risk.

royalswin100games
06-30-2008, 02:45 PM
I got divorced about 7 years ago. I was 25 and started dating a 21 year old. Mad the mistake of trying to party like I was 21 again and not the broken down matured to 50 to fast kid I thought I was. Made the stupid mistake of driving home when I thought I was fine and had an incident where there was a death. I hit a bug with my windshield. Ever since then I have never drank and drove again.

Seriously though, I did go party with a 21 year old after my divorce. Thought I was fine to drive but wasn't and did go through a sobriety check. Was barely over the legal limit. Got a DUI paid my time in classes and fines. I hate myself for it and I am thankful for getting caught. It sickens me to think I was that stupid and it really bothers me more, watching people get in their car and drive off, after having any amount of a drink in their system. It just isn't worth the risk of their life, or MY families life that such person now put at a risk.

Thanks for sharing the story. :sign0098:

Seek
07-01-2008, 12:36 PM
Thanks for sharing the story. :sign0098:

Thanks I have no problems sharing my stupidity. I believe in a certain motivational poster that I have on my desk.

Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

hermhater
07-01-2008, 12:57 PM
Thanks I have no problems sharing my stupidity. I believe in a certain motivational poster that I have on my desk.

Mistakes - It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

You have a poster on your desk???

Seek
07-01-2008, 01:01 PM
You have a poster on your desk???

One of those small demotivational posters. Yes I do.

hermhater
07-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Don't most people put posters on the wall?

Seek
07-01-2008, 01:04 PM
Don't most people put posters on the wall?

I don't have walls, as I am a peon, and I guess you are correct, it is more of a picture.

hermhater
07-01-2008, 01:06 PM
I hear ya bud, I got a cubicle too.

All I've got in there is my computer, phone and couple of rocks I found outside by the smoking area with some fossils in them.

Not much, but I don't really have time to do anything but take calls from people who have forgotten their passwords.

Seek
07-01-2008, 01:12 PM

All I've got in there is my computer, phone and couple of rocks I found outside by the smoking area with some fossils in them.

Not much, but I don't really have time to do anything but take calls from people who have forgotten their passwords.

Here is one you should put on your desk.

Chiefster
07-01-2008, 08:54 PM

YouTube - X Men 3 - Office Space Video Mash-up