PDA

View Full Version : Madden '09 Player Ratings

Nel Toille
06-22-2008, 02:53 PM
http://sports.ign.com/madden09/chiefs.html
For those of you who are into Madden, they are posting the player ratings for the '09 game. I think it's fun to see how the Madden folks think the Chiefs players stack up. They obviously rate more experienced players higher. Last year DBowe's overall rating was 79 and this year he's a 90. This may have a bit of truth to it, though, considering our 3 highest rated players are 1. Gonzalez 2. LJ and 3. Colquitt... and LJ has the lowest morale out of everyone... yep... that sounds about right.

milkman
06-22-2008, 05:21 PM
http://sports.ign.com/madden09/chiefs.html
For those of you who are into Madden, they are posting the player ratings for the '09 game. I think it's fun to see how the Madden folks think the Chiefs players stack up. They obviously rate more experienced players higher. Last year DBowe's overall rating was 79 and this year he's a 90. This may have a bit of truth to it, though, considering our 3 highest rated players are 1. Gonzalez 2. LJ and 3. Colquitt... and LJ has the lowest morale out of everyone... yep... that sounds about right.

I read elsewhere that DJ has a 93 rating?

I don't play Madden and never have, so I don't have any real idea what any of it means, but I do know that whatever it means, it's all subjective, which means it means jack squat.

chief31
06-23-2008, 02:03 AM
It's all someones opinion, just like any of ours.

Nel Toille
06-23-2008, 12:19 PM
Of course it means jack squat. Last year the Giants were one of the lesser teams in the game and... well... you know. It's all for fun.

Chiefster
06-23-2008, 10:27 PM

I don't play Madden and never have, so I don't have any real idea what any of it means, but I do know that whatever it means, it's all subjective, which means it means jack squat.

Ditto and exactly!

chief31
06-24-2008, 06:09 AM

So you are just piping-up to squash someone elses idea of entertainment?

I think the milk has gone a little sour.:D

milkman
06-25-2008, 09:54 AM
So you are just piping-up to squash someone elses idea of entertainment?

I think the milk has gone a little sour.:D

It's a gift.

RaidersOwnYou
06-25-2008, 10:00 AM

Kinda like what the Chiefs have done since winning the SB is the 60's? Jack Squat..

milkman
06-25-2008, 10:25 AM
Kinda like what the Chiefs have done since winning the SB is the 60's? Jack Squat..

Jeez.

You actually think I'm going to be offended by something that I've been saying for years?

That's funny.

RaidersOwnYou
06-25-2008, 10:39 AM
Jeez.

You actually think I'm going to be offended by something that I've been saying for years?

That's funny.

I wasn't trying to offend you, ****face, I was just stating the truth. It hurts huh?

milkman
06-25-2008, 10:43 AM
I wasn't trying to offend you, ****face, I was just stating the truth. It hurts huh?

Sure you were.

Why would I get hurt by the truth?

RaidersOwnYou
06-25-2008, 10:55 AM
Sure you were.

Why would I get hurt by the truth?

BECAUSE YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Canada
06-25-2008, 07:29 PM
I farted...it smells like Jokeland

milkman
06-25-2008, 08:14 PM

There ain't no **** that smells that bad.

Chiefster
06-25-2008, 09:47 PM

There ain't no **** that smells that bad.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: