PDA

View Full Version : Attention Hardcore Fans!!!!

TomahawkRunner
07-05-2008, 11:37 PM
I have a kc chiefs shirt, never been worn, and signed by Brodie Croyle, Damon Huard, Tyler Thigpen, Derrick Johnson, Dustin Colquit, Will Franklin, and Jared Page. If you are interested in purchasing this fine piece of clothing, visit this link http://cgi.ebay.com/Chiefs-Shirt-SIGNED-several-players_W0QQitemZ130235942982QQihZ003QQcategoryZ27 277QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

If you have any questions contact me at Jbarnsz@hotmail.com

:yahoo:

hermhater
07-06-2008, 01:49 AM
I bid 100,000 Arrowcash on it!!!

Let me know if I win!!!!

You must be a huge fan to be selling Chiefs memorabilia that you treasure so much, or you have got a forged shirt!

TomahawkRunner
07-06-2008, 01:58 AM
I bid 100,000 Arrowcash on it!!!

Let me know if I win!!!!

You must be a huge fan to be selling Chiefs memorabilia that you treasure so much, or you have got a forged shirt!
its real, signed at a missouri western state university practice they did some time ago, but im going to the rivers falls practice as i live in st joseph which is real close, and i plan to get some jerseys i purchased signed instead. as it says if you dont think its real you can send it back and get money back.

hermhater
07-06-2008, 04:09 AM
its real, signed at a missouri western state university practice they did some time ago, but im going to the rivers falls practice as i live in st joseph which is real close, and i plan to get some jerseys i purchased signed instead. as it says if you dont think its real you can send it back and get money back.

You're a local?

Well why didn't you say so?

I've got a football with Canada's man crush signatures all over it.

Are you really gonna sell it, or give it to a serious Chiefs fan whom you might save the life of just by letting them have the magnificent memorabilia that you possess?

Also :beer:

Pro_Angler
07-06-2008, 12:56 PM
own nothing signed by any chiefs.. give it to me... Please.... or atleast at a good discount....

TomahawkRunner
07-06-2008, 03:26 PM
1. no beer for you , damn lush

2. yes im selling it, why the hell would i give it away?

TomahawkRunner
07-06-2008, 03:28 PM
own nothing signed by any chiefs.. give it to me... Please.... or atleast at a good discount....

If it doesnt sell within two days you will be happy to know i will be lowering the price, , besides i dont thinkg 100 dollars is alot for so many signatures, but thats just my thinking, if you have a good offer email me

DrunkHillbilly
07-06-2008, 04:41 PM
With Croyles signature on it, you should be paying someone to take it off your hands!!!!!!!

Seek
07-07-2008, 09:04 AM
If it doesnt sell within two days you will be happy to know i will be lowering the price, , besides i dont thinkg 100 dollars is alot for so many signatures, but thats just my thinking, if you have a good offer email me

:funnypost: I think 100 dollars is a lot of money for a 10 dollar T-Shirt signed by a bunch of scrubs. You have two legit signatures in DJ and Colquitt and I am not sure you could anyone to pay even 5 bucks for both signatures.

Good luck!

YZILLA
07-07-2008, 04:23 PM
I have a Dbowe / Sippio Autographed football ( the nice ones with the White panels on them ) or also I have a Tank/Turke signed football any takers? How about a Kolby Smith Football ? All Autographs I personally recieved . AHHH Nevermind , I really didnt want to be a fan who gets a players autograph for Profit . Sorry all.

Seek
07-07-2008, 05:07 PM
I have a Dbowe / Sippio Autographed football ( the nice ones with the White panels on them ) or also I have a Tank/Turke signed football any takers? How about a Kolby Smith Football ? All Autographs I personally recieved . AHHH Nevermind , I really didnt want to be a fan who gets a players autograph for Profit . Sorry all.

That wasn't very nice. I mean jumping to conclusions about a :sign0104: with four post all about buying some T-Shirt, doesn't mean they are trying to just make a profit. I am sure such person is trying to buil up a reputation on this fine forum by selling said shirt at a discount.

TomahawkRunner
07-07-2008, 06:44 PM
That wasn't very nice. I mean jumping to conclusions about a :sign0104: with four post all about buying some T-Shirt, doesn't mean they are trying to just make a profit. I am sure such person is trying to buil up a reputation on this fine forum by selling said shirt at a discount.

actuall i am selling for profit, why the hell else would i be selling it? if you dont want it stop *****ing and go wack off to your own signed **** that you treasure so much. dickheads

TomahawkRunner
07-07-2008, 06:46 PM
:funnypost: I think 100 dollars is a lot of money for a 10 dollar T-Shirt signed by a bunch of scrubs. You have two legit signatures in DJ and Colquitt and I am not sure you could anyone to pay even 5 bucks for both signatures.

Good luck!

thats your opinion

Pro_Angler
07-07-2008, 07:31 PM

If it doesnt sale PM me ok...... thanks.. Jasper

Canada
07-07-2008, 07:49 PM
actuall i am selling for profit, why the hell else would i be selling it? if you dont want it stop *****ing and go wack off to your own signed **** that you treasure so much. dickheads

Wow, another douchebag....go sell your **** on Ebay if you are gonna be an *******. And take your Wal Mart Tshirt with you

AkChief49
07-07-2008, 09:53 PM
I would never sell a thing, signed by any CHIEF!!!!!

TomahawkRunner
07-07-2008, 10:23 PM
Wow, another douchebag....go sell your **** on Ebay if you are gonna be an *******. And take your Wal Mart Tshirt with you

in case you hadnt noticed i was being defensive, not insulting people for the hell of it like a dbag, get your **** straight
:sign0098:

Chiefster
07-07-2008, 10:57 PM

Hmmmm, this is not really what I view as spam since it's Chiefs related, however, I think that I shall, at least, place it in the correct forum.

Canada
07-07-2008, 11:50 PM
in case you hadnt noticed i was being defensive, not insulting people for the hell of it like a dbag, get your **** straight
:sign0098:

Funny...sounded like you insulted a respected member of these boards and a good friend of mine. Maybe you should re evaluate the douche bag status and not try and sell a $25 T shirt for $100 here. . :bananen_smilies046:

tammietailgator
07-07-2008, 11:55 PM
I have a copy of the 69-70 Chiefs series from game 1 to the superbowl victory on album. Not signed or anything, but just curious how much that would be worth. :bananen_smilies046:

Canada
07-07-2008, 11:56 PM
I have a copy of the 69-70 Chiefs series from game 1 to the superbowl victory on album. Not signed or anything, but just curious how much that would be worth. :bananen_smilies046:

I will carry you on my shoulders all weekend for it!!

TomahawkRunner
07-08-2008, 03:01 AM
Funny...sounded like you insulted a respected member of these boards and a good friend of mine. Maybe you should re evaluate the douche bag status and not try and sell a $25 T shirt for $100 here. . :bananen_smilies046:

so your obviously just upset because i retaliated from the comment your friend and respected dbag made, and if you dont want the ****ing shirt leave this post alone, how hard is it for you people just not be dicks all the time? dude insulted me first, and i get in trouble for not taking it very well? and i guess that makes me a dbag, get a ****ing brain and stop posting if you want nothing to do with me or the shirt. quit trying to be badass on internet and leave me alone, thank you

rbedgood
07-08-2008, 04:35 AM
so your obviously just upset because i retaliated from the comment your friend and respected dbag made, and if you dont want the ****ing shirt leave this post alone, how hard is it for you people just not be dicks all the time? dude insulted me first, and i get in trouble for not taking it very well? and i guess that makes me a dbag, get a ****ing brain and stop posting if you want nothing to do with me or the shirt. quit trying to be badass on internet and leave me alone, thank you

Dude, I thought TimSatt was gone?! :D

Canada
07-08-2008, 07:20 AM

So sorry...carry on acting like an as shole. You seem to do it so well. What people are being dicks to you? I think most people have been pretty nice to a guy who came on here and tried to rip them off be selling a few autographs on a T Shirt for $100. You want to be left alone, don't call people out. I know you think you were defending yourself but you crossed the line. I love guys like you, you can type **** but you would never talk to someone like that in real life. Good luck ripping someone off with that crappy shirt and sorry we weren't nice to you pumpkin.

Seek
07-08-2008, 09:18 AM
thats your opinion

You will soon see, it isn't just my opinion. You are having to spam your ebay listing just to get people to view it. Get ready to drop your price.

Seek
07-08-2008, 09:20 AM

Your are correct. That shirt is 10 bucks at Walmart and I think 12 bucks at Price Chopper.

TomahawkRunner
07-08-2008, 03:08 PM
So sorry...carry on acting like an as shole. You seem to do it so well. What people are being dicks to you? I think most people have been pretty nice to a guy who came on here and tried to rip them off be selling a few autographs on a T Shirt for $100. You want to be left alone, don't call people out. I know you think you were defending yourself but you crossed the line. I love guys like you, you can type **** but you would never talk to someone like that in real life. Good luck ripping someone off with that crappy shirt and sorry we weren't nice to you pumpkin.

seriously? can you read? if you dont want the shirt,
LEAVE
THE
and stop being dicks, anyone with eyes can see i tried to ignore their **** at first, but im past caring now, i will no longer be posting in this thing, i mean how would you feel if i came into one of your posts and just started dogging on you for no reason? would you just sit there and do nothing? good luck being a self righteous dumbass the rest of your life
guess you just enjoy being a badass. oh and i love you too :sign0098:

Seek
07-08-2008, 03:49 PM
seriously? can you read? if you dont want the shirt,
LEAVE
THE
and stop being dicks, anyone with eyes can see i tried to ignore their **** at first, but im past caring now, i will no longer be posting in this thing, i mean how would you feel if i came into one of your posts and just started dogging on you for no reason? would you just sit there and do nothing? good luck being a self righteous dumbass the rest of your life
guess you just enjoy being a badass. oh and i love you too :sign0098:

I think people are dogging your post for a reason and I think you are missing that point big time. The attacks on you as claimed wasn't an attack on you personally, more at your post and product. No one came out and started cursing at you or calling you names.

People dog on everyone. It is called life. I will go home and my wife and 3 year old son will dog on me. I certainly won't go off cursing at them.

The real issue is your product sucks and you're attempt for advertisement failed and you couldn't handle it.

Canada
07-08-2008, 05:10 PM

This is the first post in the thread that has any personal attacks in it. Oh My God!! I just noticed that it was you who posted it. I guess you are a dick, you just have not realized it yet. I am not trying to be a "badass" I am just responding to an *** hole

YZILLA
07-08-2008, 06:07 PM
I see my post pissed you off ! For that I'm sorry . If you had been a regular here you would have noticed we have had a rash of jackasses trying to sell crap on here. I'm not calling your stuff crap , But all we have had in the last few weeks is spammers. If you were intersted in being here in the first place I would have thought you might have tried posting your opinions on the chiefs , news, etc. I didn't call you any names? I Think its cool to have autographed stuff . I think a true chiefs fan would treasure it instead of Hocking it on forums. It is your right as an American to do so . Its also my right to say how I feel about it . I never disrespected you , I merely said I don't want to be one of of those fans who gets autographs for profit . If you were really actually , truly a chiefs fan then you would maybe take it easy on the flipping out and just hang out and talk chiefs with us , not try and sell us something we can get all over Kanas City.

TomahawkRunner
07-08-2008, 09:28 PM
I see my post pissed you off ! For that I'm sorry . If you had been a regular here you would have noticed we have had a rash of jackasses trying to sell crap on here. I'm not calling your stuff crap , But all we have had in the last few weeks is spammers. If you were intersted in being here in the first place I would have thought you might have tried posting your opinions on the chiefs , news, etc. I didn't call you any names? I Think its cool to have autographed stuff . I think a true chiefs fan would treasure it instead of Hocking it on forums. It is your right as an American to do so . Its also my right to say how I feel about it . I never disrespected you , I merely said I don't want to be one of of those fans who gets autographs for profit . If you were really actually , truly a chiefs fan then you would maybe take it easy on the flipping out and just hang out and talk chiefs with us , not try and sell us something we can get all over Kanas City.

the point is that if you dont want anything to do with the shirt, why post? what was your motivation for posting all this negative stuff when i dont even know you? ask yourself that, i think you will or at least should realize that your all dicks and im done with this place.:D

Canada
07-08-2008, 09:34 PM
the point is that if you dont want anything to do with the shirt, why post? what was your motivation for posting all this negative stuff when i dont even know you? ask yourself that, i think you will or at least should realize that your all dicks and im done with this place.:D

The point was that you are the one who started cursing at people. You posted 3 times and then started acting like a total douchebag. The reason people post here is because these are forum where we discuss topics and post our feelings. It really is neat. Call on the whole group of people here dicks and then storm out!! You will always be welcome back here when you turn 12. :sign0103::iamwithstupid:

Guru
07-09-2008, 01:31 AM

You do realize is is fans like yourself that have caused players to start charging for autographs don't you? It drives me nuts that some players won't even give a kid a free autograph anymore because they think the parents are just using the kid to get the signature so they can sell it.

YZILLA
07-09-2008, 01:37 AM
You do realize is is fans like yourself that have caused players to start charging for autographs don't you? It drives me nuts that some players won't even give a kid a free autograph anymore because they think the parents are just using the kid to get the signature so they can sell it.

Exactly my point Guru , Well said !

YZILLA
07-09-2008, 01:40 AM
By the way you keep saying we are all dickheads and you are gonna leave , but you keep posting. ! have a nice life with your $100 walmart shirt !

rbedgood
07-09-2008, 02:22 AM
The guy wants to leave...Guru, can't that be arranged?

Guru
07-09-2008, 02:44 AM
The guy wants to leave...Guru, can't that be arranged?

He's pushing it at this point. It wasn't spam but it is becoming plainly obvious that he has no interest in being a regularly contributing member as well.

Still holding out judgment. If he is true to his word this time then we won't have to worry about it further.

rbedgood
07-09-2008, 03:15 AM
He's pushing it at this point. It wasn't spam but it is becoming plainly obvious that he has no interest in being a regularly contributing member as well.

Still holding out judgment. If he is true to his word this time then we won't have to worry about it further.

hmmm...got the itchy trigger finger ready...eh?

Seek
07-09-2008, 09:26 AM

Its not just players either. Movie Stars, Comedians, etc....

I went and saw Bobcat Goldwait a couple months ago. There was a guy there trying to get 20 separate autogrpahs and it really pissed of Bobcat. He said that guy is doing it just to make a profit on Ebay. He has no problems giving it to fans because they are what made him what he is. The biggest problem Bobcat had with it was the fact that he is old and out of his Prime. His Autograph isn't worth much unless he was to die soon.

Good post by the way. I agree 100% with you.

Chiefster
07-14-2008, 11:28 PM

You're new here so maybe you don't know, reading the rules would help, but "personal attacks" on board members is prohibited. Consider this fair warning.

prough91
07-15-2008, 02:45 AM
I have a signed Prough91 screenplay if anyone is interested.

chief31
07-15-2008, 11:14 AM

Not to start an argument... :hypocrite: but...

I can't blame one ***-hole for making someone else an ***-hole.

Yeah, the people that make money from celebrity autographs are ***-holes. But that doesn't excuse Brian Urlacher screaming because three children came to him for an autograph, in a nearly empty arena, when he watched his brother play a game. (Happened here in Peoria)

I think the player who refuses a child an autograph is responsible for that action. Not some guy who isn't even a part of the equation.

Yup, someone may make a couple of dollars from your autograph. But you still make the choice to be a **** to the kid in front of you. The other **** can't be blamed fro that. That's just a poor excuse.

:D

Canada
07-15-2008, 03:23 PM
no swearing ***hole

Chiefster
07-15-2008, 08:01 PM
I have a signed Prough91 screenplay if anyone is interested.

Where you been young man?!?!?! :11: :D