PDA

View Full Version : Final Confirmation for the opener.

Canada
07-11-2008, 01:06 PM
Hey guys, I just got off the phone and have finalized all the details for the trip. I am going to put up a brief rundown of all the ticket orders and hotel confirmations. It is only 2 months away now so we need to start getting out sh!t together for tailgating etc...

Here it is...find your name and confirm with me that everything is right.

Canada - 5 Lower level tickets
3 Rooms Fri Sat Sun

YZILLA - 4 Lower level tickets
2 rooms 2 beds Fri sat sun

Coach - 1 Lower level ticket
1 Room King bed Fri sat sun

Hayvern - 2 Lower level tickets
1 room 2 beds Sat Sun

Chief31 - 1 Lower level ticket
1 room 2 beds Fri sat sun

Chief from - 2 Lower level tickets
the North 1 room 2 beds fri sat sun

GarciaKC - 2 Lower level tickets
1 room 1 bed sat sun

Hermhater - 2 Upper deck tickets
No hotel room

Moefoe - 2 Upper Deck tickets
No hotel

Chiefster - 4 Upper deck tickets
I room 2 beds Sat

Tornado - 6 Upper deck tickets
Spotter 2 rooms 2 beds sat sun

Tammie - 2 Upper Deck tickets
Tailgator 1 room sat night

Guru - 1 upper deck ticket
(made own hotel arrangements)

Moeofe....I also have the other two upper deck seats reserved for your friend as well. I still have one upper deck seat available if anyone is interested in it. More tickets are available in both sections although they may not be with the rest of the group. I have gotten all of the seats as close together as possible and I think that we whould all sit down and decide who gets which tickets once we are all togeter. Saturday afternoon maybe? Please give me some ideas as to a fair way to assign seats as I do not want anyone to feel ripped off if they are not happy where they are sitting. Any questions, comments or confirmations...feel free to PM me. Thanks!!

Canada :bananen_smilies046:

Chief from the North
07-12-2008, 10:11 AM
That's good for me, except I don't need the hotel room. And if anyone doesn't need their lower level ticket, let me know and I will buy it from you...:)

Coach
07-12-2008, 11:11 AM
Looks good for me. I have one other person that may join me now. So I might need one lower level ticket. But he is pretty undependable, so I may just wait til gameday and scalp a ticket. Hotel looks great. As far as seat assignment, I don't really care. Just as long as I'm in arrowhead. Thanks again for putting this together Canada.

tornadospotter
07-12-2008, 11:43 AM
My info is correct!

m0ef0e
07-15-2008, 12:23 PM
Correct on mine. I told that ho to call and pay for her tix! I'm gonna have to get on her *** about it I guess. Seating arrangements aren't a big deal to me. I'll just be glad that I am there!

Canada
07-15-2008, 03:16 PM
Correct on mine. I'm gonna have to get on her *** about it I guess. Seating arrangements aren't a big deal to me. I'll just be glad that I am there!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Chiefster
07-15-2008, 08:54 PM
Looks good Canada!

Great job! :)

Canada
07-21-2008, 06:06 PM
Thanks you to all who have responnded. to those of you who have not, cross your fingers and hope it is right because I am no longer accepting orders fro more tickets, hotel room or any changes to the order. If it is incorrect and you have not told me by now, you are on your own to deal with it.